I went to high school with the biggest scum of the earth

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kid I went to high school with killed his few day old daughter with a cinder block and left her body by a lake covered in twigs like if I could go back in time to high school I'd drown him in the god damn toilet!!!!! I have a 2 year old girl so that stuff cuts deep specially when you had classes with the person...and what's his excuse...him and his gf couldn't afford her....

image-3537467507.jpg

image-3715893640.jpg

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
piece of s h i t should get the same treatment

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just brutal, hopefully they throw his a$$ in a general population yard on accident. I'm sure someone in the general pop yard wouldn't mind getting another stripe.

yazan

yazan

Awards
That's just heartless. Just give me 1 minute with this fuc k...

Logo

Awards
WTF? They did it because they couldn't afford another child? They why the F did they have one in the first place? Ever hear of birth control, abortion, or adoption?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Don't worry he's gonna get payback. My friend who was in jail once told me that if you go to jail for rape or killing a little kid the gaurds scream out "we have a rapist" "we have a baby killer" because as f**ked up as they all are they don't like certain crimes in jail... Payback is a motherf**ker!

demolition

demolition

Awards
I went to school with a guy that raped an old lady with a 45. Like used it as a dildo then beat a blind guy so bad he almost died all over a few pot plants they had in the house. It's one thing to hear about it and it's different when you has associated with the guy.