Problem with clothes fitting/where do you shop?

warren123

Awards
I wanted to know what you guys did for what kind of clothes you buy. I ask this due to having trouble finding clothes that fit you comfortably since you lift. Within the past 6 months I'm no longer able to fit into my jeans and my shirts are either too tight or too big.

Any pair of jeans I buy my thighs can't breathe and if they can the waist is too loose. I'm 5'11 210 so I'm around average height. I'm happy it's almost summer since ill wear sweats or shorts daily.

Shirts wise, I can wear a white or black tee but mostly everything else fits bad. My traps make the shirt rise up almost showing my back or the shirt if I get a bigger size will be too long, I'm sure people have these same issues. (not complaining, I'd rather have issues of clothes not fitting from working out then from eating too much lol)

What do you guys do and are there certain brands that fit you well?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'1" 225 lbs.

Lucky Brand 181 jeans are the only ones I've found that fit my odd thigh-to-waist ratio.

Check a big and tall store for your shirts. You can get the size that fits in a longer cut so your back doesn't show.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out Express. Great clothes and without the price

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate shopping for clothes. I just keep what I have until I really need to get some more. When I absolutely have to get new clothes I just go to wal-mart. I hate jeans, just wear khakis/dockers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Large shirts seem to be fitting ok ATM....
& khaki shorts fit pretty good but yeah jeans are a pain in the azz....

I haven't even purchased any new ones yet until I stabilize and as far shirts good, I've been wearing supplement t shirts and online tees I found online that cater to the lifting crowd.

warren123

Awards
Large shirts seem to be fitting ok ATM....
& khaki shorts fit pretty good but yeah jeans are a pain in the azz....

I haven't even purchased any new ones yet until I stabilize and as far shirts good, I've been wearing supplement t shirts and online tees I found online that cater to the lifting crowd.
That is the same exact thing I'm doing. I don't want to spend money to have my shirt not fit in a short amount of time.