The OFFICIAL Guns/Firearms/Knives Thread!

Page 26 of 35 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

1. Arizona is nice >.< with everything.

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I would love nothing more than to pack up shop and leave this ridiculous state, but with all my family here and a decent job the pros out way the cons when it comes to staying. But if you can or know some one that can hook it up with a 100k a year job with benefits FL can count on one more law abiding resident.
    you can afford a bit of a pay cut, cause you won't be paying 4% state income tax, 2% extra in sales tax, higher prices on food, rent, etc. You can rent a 2500 sqft house for $1400 a month in Tampa. 2 bedroom apartments findable in the 600-700 range.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah definitely berdan primers. There is a way to convert them to boxer primers, though. I'm pretty sure that all of Hornady's 7.7 JAP rounds are boxer primed. I'm going to pick up some of the equipment this fall, so a priming party it is my friend.

-T1
    depriming berdan is this close to torture, at least with original 40+ year old military primers. its supposed to be easier with the tula primers since they're softer

berdan.jpg

the amount of time (and pain in the ass) it took to do those, plus the number of ones I destroyed the anvil.... I need some regular 308 brass and large rifle primers
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post

Got a gsg1911, supposed to be the same thing, definitely a great plinker. Goes great with the gsg5 mp5 lookalike.

Ive got an inside line on parts and accessories for gsg stuff, so right now Im a happy, thrifty .22 shooter again, lol.

I save the expensive .45s for bowling pin competitions at the range.
    Agreed
    Have to hold that thing FIRM though to prevent stove pipes and FTF.

ForumRunner_20130725_100732.png
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Agreed
    Have to hold that thing FIRM though to prevent stove pipes and FTF.

ForumRunner_20130725_100732.png
    Was told recommended ammo for this pistol is Federal American Eagle in a High Velocity.

Good review of the GSG-1911, with some hints on getting it to shoot reliably: Review of the GSG-1911 .22 Pistol | The Firearm Blog

Also a good place for some info: http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=353137

Hope this helps.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post

Was told recommended ammo for this pistol is Federal American Eagle in a High Velocity.

Good review of the GSG-1911, with some hints on getting it to shoot reliably: Review of the GSG-1911 .22 Pistol | The Firearm Blog

Also a good place for some info: http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=353137

Hope this helps.
    Or the CCI mini mags work well

7. here's my new pride and joy!!

image-436160541.jpg

just picked up on fri

8. also have a barska red laser and flashlight to sell if anyone is interested. 55.00 shipped

image-1071357277.jpg

image-575164962.jpg

9. If you guys could have any sci fi gun from any movie tv show or game post pics of what it would be! Ill start from 5th element 5967163471_43a2af32d8_z.jpg
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  10. Never enough

vera from Firefly

640px-Saiga12FireflyVera2.jpg
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Gravity gun half life
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Everyone, I would like to put this here for everyone.
    This has nothing to do with the actual guns but this administration idea that this is a start on blocking and controlling our hobbies.

Please share and help because is could just be the start.

Email Blast:

ACT TO SAVE THE M1 GARAND!
    The Obama Administration has stopped the importation of M1 Garands, M1 Carbines and other U.S. produced curio & relic firearms through a "policy decision."

We are writing to you regarding the recent Executive Action by the Obama Administration, specifically the policy decision in which The White House stated:
    “Today, the Administration is announcing a new policy of denying requests to bring military-grade firearms back into the United States to private entities with only a few exceptions such as for museums. This new policy will help keep military-grade firearms off our streets.”
    Based on this Executive Action the following petition should be signed:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...earms/Gw1Pc64d
    American gun owners, collectors, dealers, distributors and retailers should sign the above online petition to The White House seeking reversal of President Barak Obama’s Executive Action against the importation into the United States of the WWII era U.S. M1 Garand rifles. The President’s recent decision will not allow the M1 Garand rifle to be imported into the United States. These firearms are highly sought after collectible guns and valued by U.S. veterans, sport and target shooters, and members of reenactment clubs devoted to bringing the History of World War II to life with public displays. These rifles are also used for participation in parades and variety of other community activities. These are not modern military weapons such as machine guns, and present no public safety issue in America. Please sign the petition now and get your customers to do the same.

Again here is the Link.
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

13. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Everyone, I would like to put this here for everyone.
    This has nothing to do with the actual guns but this administration idea that this is a start on blocking and controlling our hobbies.

Please share and help because is could just be the start.

Email Blast:

ACT TO SAVE THE M1 GARAND!
    The Obama Administration has stopped the importation of M1 Garands, M1 Carbines and other U.S. produced curio & relic firearms through a "policy decision."

We are writing to you regarding the recent Executive Action by the Obama Administration, specifically the policy decision in which The White House stated:
    “Today, the Administration is announcing a new policy of denying requests to bring military-grade firearms back into the United States to private entities with only a few exceptions such as for museums. This new policy will help keep military-grade firearms off our streets.”
    Based on this Executive Action the following petition should be signed:
    American gun owners, collectors, dealers, distributors and retailers should sign the above online petition to The White House seeking reversal of President Barak Obama’s Executive Action against the importation into the United States of the WWII era U.S. M1 Garand rifles. The President’s recent decision will not allow the M1 Garand rifle to be imported into the United States. These firearms are highly sought after collectible guns and valued by U.S. veterans, sport and target shooters, and members of reenactment clubs devoted to bringing the History of World War II to life with public displays. These rifles are also used for participation in parades and variety of other community activities. These are not modern military weapons such as machine guns, and present no public safety issue in America. Please sign the petition now and get your customers to do the same.

Again here is the Link.
    I may be wrong but didnt Obama do this back in 2010?
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ique-m-rifles/
    I signed the petition though
    SNS REP

14. Was given my grandfathers old 30 30 repeater and took it out last week its a neat rifle
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SNS REP

15. Little quite around here.
    Just picked up a new AR lower. Thinking of making a SBR maybe around 10". Not sure if I'm going to do in 5.56, 9MM, or 300 Blackout?

And also picked up a Eotech 553 for $300 at a gun show. (And it is real, I checked)

16. how about those slide stocks! pretty damn cool IMO. sucks that most assault rifles you buy only come with 10rs mags

17. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    how about those slide stocks! pretty damn cool IMO. sucks that most assault rifles you buy only come with 10rs mags
    Sucks living in Cali bro! Those slide stocks are legit!!!! I want to do a modified 10/22 with a 100 round drum but its sooooooooooo illegal here. Finding the mags to switch out is easy!
    SNS REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Sucks living in Cali bro! Those slide stocks are legit!!!! I want to do a modified 10/22 with a 100 round drum but its sooooooooooo illegal here. Finding the mags to switch out is easy!

that would be sooo sick. that's on my bucket list for sure. just wanna sit there and hold the trigger for 100 rounds and watch the barrel smoke after

19. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Sucks living in Cali bro! !
    You people the half the problem you know many not Touey though wishing you people would slide off into the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    What you say make much sense. Funny was in grocery other day look at some golf magazines happenstance also to a shock seeing like maybe 3 golf magazines then like 10 gun ammunition magazines on about how to store ammunition, how to get guns, how to build bunkers, etc. and saying to myself is this crazy in grocery store like is some revolution upon the brink soon lol
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

20. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    You people the half the problem you know many not Touey though wishing you people would slide off into the sea.
    Not a fan of guns Touey?

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    that would be sooo sick. that's on my bucket list for sure. just wanna sit there and hold the trigger for 100 rounds and watch the barrel smoke after
    There is a vid on Youtube where a guy melted his AR barrel because he was throwing so many rounds down range with one of those slide fire stocks.
    The 22 rounds are a little bit harder to get going with a slide fire because there is almost zero recoil.
    SNS REP

21. I've been saving up to get this bad boy, and finally placed the order tonight. I can't wait to get her out to the range.

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

22. I also got one of these for the WASR 10/63...

-T1

Legendary

23. How do you like the SAM, Trauma? - Sick gun, man. I've got an SGL21-61 and wouldn't trade it for anything...except maybe that.

I'd like to put the Bonesteel folding stock on the SGL, but I've been busy buying other preps these days, not to mention trying to save. Not enough cash to go around these days.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    How do you like the SAM, Trauma? - Sick gun, man. I've got an SGL21-61 and wouldn't trade it for anything...except maybe that.

I'd like to put the Bonesteel folding stock on the SGL, but I've been busy buying other preps these days, not to mention trying to save. Not enough cash to go around these days.
    I'll let you know later this week. I'm taking her out on Wednesday for a "commie gun day" shoot. I'm very impressed with it from a structural standpoint so far. I've ordered a midwest industries extended ak handguard upgrade for it. You can't go wrong with any Arsenal gun. They are quality. I LOVE my ak's!

Bonesteel makes great stuff. I'm going to eventually add one of their side-folder stocks to my vepr 12. I'm still slowly prepping along myself. Naturally, the wife thinks I'm nuts...lol.

Did you watch "American Blackout" on National Geographic yet? If not, it's a must-see my friend. Pretty frighteningly accurate of the chaos that would surely manifest itself, imo. The lesson to take home from it: Be prepared.

-John

Legendary

25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Not a fan of guns Touey?
    I happen that rare breed think that for the Country the US the Constitution is no ancient diatribe inclusive therein 2nd

26. Does anyone know anything about an Italian Inox stiletto switchblade?

27. the miniature is more quick then reps. on best pre-workout thread

28. [QUOTE="Touey;4224867"]the miniature is more quick then reps. on best pre-workout thread[/QUOTE
    I have the large one that is 10.5 inches open length. It is a 1960s model with a pearl handle.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Did you watch "American Blackout" on National Geographic yet? If not, it's a must-see my friend. Pretty frighteningly accurate of the chaos that would surely manifest itself, imo. The lesson to take home from it: Be prepared.

-John
    I watched it this week. I felt the same way; they did pretty well with making it accurate and believable/realistic. - I've never been one to fear power-grid outages, solar flares, EMP's, etc., but I guess it's all possible. I mainly got into survivalism because of the skill-set associated with it; I'm a self-sufficient person and don't like relying on others. My main fear is economic collapse (inevitable, unlike terrorist-related incidents), but if you're prepared for one you're prepared for all.

Water, food, and guns to protect it.

Space is starting to be a concern. I need a bigger place!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. official overtraining thread!
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. post in official thread.
    By Swole215 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM
  3. THE OFFICIAL ATHEIST THREAD
    By SELFofGOD in forum General Chat