- 04-27-2012, 01:11 AM
- 04-27-2012, 11:31 AM
Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on your genetics. Read this thread for all the info you need:Hair Loss Prevention~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 04-27-2012, 07:10 PM
04-27-2012, 07:17 PM
04-27-2012, 10:58 PM
i cant be 17 and bald fuuuuuuuuck for real though if yall know anything about this will it be permanent???
shut up and squat!!!
04-27-2012, 11:51 PM
04-28-2012, 05:17 PM
took a ph when i was 17 myself and im prone. hair thinned out at 18 and everyone notices, gotta live with it man or pay $$$$$ to get it back
if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
04-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Shave your head and look like a bad ass.Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip
I'm just a dude chasing a dream
04-28-2012, 06:23 PM
04-28-2012, 07:21 PM
04-28-2012, 08:04 PM
04-28-2012, 09:51 PM
04-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Most PH's these days wont cause hair loss - None are really that strong enough unless you have extremely weak tolerance to them.
04-29-2012, 07:42 PM
04-30-2012, 01:53 AM
I don't know why people dont take propecia!!
Look into propecia.
My mom had me using rogaine and propecia since I was 17.
As the doc told me the propecia helps keep the hair you already have and the rogaine helps replace. It isn't cheap but gook luck!!
04-30-2012, 07:41 AM
04-30-2012, 05:21 PM
05-01-2012, 06:50 PM
05-09-2012, 01:01 AM
05-09-2012, 01:16 AM
05-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grundle33 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:18 AM
- By CorpKiller in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:44 PM
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-14-2005, 04:23 PM
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:15 PM
- By da95es in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2003, 06:51 PM