Headaches when lifting?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well like I said before i did meth by mistake... That was sunday, now it's Tuesday. I try to lift but after a few reps the back area near my neck and my head kills! Idk what the fu*k is wrong! I was suppose to start my cycle Monday.. Now I can't even jerk of with out my head killing me.. Anyone have any ideas? Besides doc, im a little embarrassed that I did meth and don't want anyone to fin out

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad I was awake for 48 hours the days are all messed up this week

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few things. It actually may be the meth and the toll it took on your body, no joke.

For what it's worth, I never took meth and had this problem. I heard all sorts of suggestions, from it being a breathing problem to constricted vasculature. I also suspected it was a breathing problem as it first began when I did 20 rep squats, and I would do 5 reps nonstop without breathing. It wasn't a breathing problem. It was actually a poor posture. The most direct cause of the headaches was the fact that my neck was hunched forward. Once I saw a chiropractor about it and did the exercises he recommended, it went away. As an additional benefit, I look about 1-2" taller to everybody.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No he was a friend getting it from a friend... And the guy I got it from has been doing it for a year and never knew

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
You probably strained your neck muscles all tensed up on the drugs. I would take it easy this week and detox before getting back in the groove. Hydrate, eat healthy, anti oxidants , and hit the sauna a couple days to sweat that poison out of you tissues. You'll be fine in a week. Just except the fact you did something really stupid and you need to focus on cleansing your body this week rather then lift. You're obviously not mentally or physically ok to be putting your body under more stress. Chill out bro and use your head next time.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I used to get killer headaches while lifting. Pretty sure it was due to improper breathing, bc once I started paying attention to breathing properly they stopped happening. Could be that, or something else. Good luck bc that **** sucks.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll just hit the sauna for the next few days and get a lot of sleep. I hope it all plays out

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'll just hit the sauna for the next few days and get a lot of sleep. I hope it all plays out
It will, just keep an eye on you're heart rate in the sauna. Sweat that crap out but don't push it, you'll be fine. Next week when you feel better look yourself in the mirror, call yourself a fool and make up for it by hitting the weights hard again. Hard lesson learned