"The Superbeast" An introduction of sorts

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey guys. I Joined the forums about 2 weeks ago. I've been basically a troll for a little while, putting in research from real people that use some of the anabolic supplementation that i've for so long now considered using. saw a posting about a supplement that i will log in here for everyone, "mechabol" from anteaus labs.

I'm 27 years old. I played ball in high school. I was always a chubby kid, got a little depressed and lost a ton of weight going into my sophomore year. I was down to 155lbs. I was an offensive lineman and middle linebacker that year. I started JV and ate faces but i could have cared less about that. i wanted to run with the big dogs. Season ended. I was pissed. 35lbs of lbm 8 months later i never came off the field on the varsity team, and people feared me. offenses ran away from me. defenses keyed on what i did. i loved it. i trained hard for the the next 4 years. my gains slowed. i hit about 200lbs and shipped out to the USAF. i got pretty porky in basic training again because the meal program sucked. 3x a day? really guys its hard to be lean on that. i hit the gym after i got to my first active duty station in mountain home Idaho, lost my basic training fat and was looking mean again. then it started happening. injuries. tendonitis. torn trap. rotator cuff issues. and last but not least, my laburm looks like mashed potatoes. i managed to go off and on for a while, hit it hard while i was in the desert but it dropped off hard when i got back.

i got out of the military and these days I'm a traveling contractor for Boeing. its got excellent money involved in it but the only downfall is i move on a moments notice, and its hard to get some of the supps that I'd really like to use, but hey, i can deal with it. i've gotten to see some pretty cool places, right now I'm in Charleston south Carolina. pretty sweet down here. i might ask some questions about cutting and recomp to some of the guys on here since i live on a beach.

after about 4 years off i started going again last September. I've made some huge gains. stronger than i ever was. i dont know why i ever stopped lifting. i don't even need to take ph's or other to get that alpha feeling. it happens naturally when you're benching 315 10-12 times and everyone in the gym just stops and stares. i cant imagine the responses after a shot of test e and some a-bombs.

In advance i appreciate any of the guidance I'm sure I'll receive from some of the very knowledgeable guys on here that have responded to a few of my posts.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard, 315x10 is impressive especially at a weight of 218. Whats your personal best?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Welcome aboard, 315x10 is impressive especially at a weight of 218. Whats your personal best?
335x6 is my absolute best. its disheartening though. i never worked legs in highschool so my squat isnt even that high. im one of those huge torso tiny legs syndrome guys.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
335x6 is my absolute best. its disheartening though. i never worked legs in highschool so my squat isnt even that high. im one of those huge torso tiny legs syndrome guys.
Yeah, my build is pretty much the opposite. I'd rather be in your circumstance, especially since I lack traps and those are what I work for the most lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah, my build is pretty much the opposite. I'd rather be in your circumstance, especially since I lack traps and those are what I work for the most lol
all genetics man. only way to break the curse is to kill it in the gym.