can't eat cooked eggs, so I guess I just go without eggs?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.67%

can't eat cooked eggs, so I guess I just go without eggs?

Honestly, cooked eggs are disgusting. They taste like sewage, smell like sewage, and are cooked wrong about 90% of the time. I don't understand why people say eating raw eggs is that gross; you just down them 1 by 1, straight down the hatch, you aren't supposed to sit there and sip on them and taste them with your mouth. The only reason i won't eat raw eggs anymore is because of the Salmonella risk. So i guess that means I'm not eating any eggs, because quite honestly I would almost rather eat my own garbage than start the day off with bad breath and the aftertaste of sewage in my mouth.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I can't eat eggs in the morning with out gagging but I love some runny yolks before bed. I eat 4 over easy every night.

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.31%

Try making them with tomatoes, cheese, pepper, ham... IMO do it so that you enjoy eating them. I don't see how you could dislike eating cooked eggs. I added some egg whites in my protein shake the other day and almost threw up! Now that's nasty.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Raw eggs do not have the same bioavailability as cook eggs.

5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.87%

Quote Originally Posted by IGoBig
    Honestly, cooked eggs are disgusting. They taste like sewage, smell like sewage, and are cooked wrong about 90% of the time. I don't understand why people say eating raw eggs is that gross; you just down them 1 by 1, straight down the hatch, you aren't supposed to sit there and sip on them and taste them with your mouth. The only reason i won't eat raw eggs anymore is because of the Salmonella risk. So i guess that means I'm not eating any eggs, because quite honestly I would almost rather eat my own garbage than start the day off with bad breath and the aftertaste of sewage in my mouth.
    No one ever does bodybuilding for the tasty food sometimes you just got to suck it up and eat. Though I know what you mean with the eggs. You ever try cooking them different? Possibly an omelet or making them with some mafukin delicious turkey bacon
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The claims of food born illness from eggs is hype. It's not what's inside the egg that makes people sick its the shell itself being unclean and the insides coming in contact with it. wash your eggs before you crack them and you can eat them any way you like. Same goes with fruits and veggies. You have to wash them.

I see cooked eggs like tofu sorta, nasty until you flavor them correctly whether it be scrambled with veggies, omelet or over easy with bacon or sausage and mash it together and dip your toast in the yoke.
  7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just eat egg whites.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

It is impossible for me to fathom someone not liking the taste of eggs. You do realize you can cook bacon and then stick the bacon in the egg making the yolk run onto the bacon which makes the bacon taste even more amazing than already right?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Jesus, I could eat eggs at every meal if I could afford the time of day to cook them as such. Honestly, even between them and steak, it's a tie ... and if it's not, let me tell you, the eggs aren't losing =p.

Anyways, you could go without eggs, but I would definitely make sure you're making up from the lack of nutrition you miss from not eating eggs. Definitely hit up an AA supplement if you go that route.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Jesus, I could eat eggs at every meal if I could afford the time of day to cook them as such. Honestly, even between them and steak, it's a tie ... and if it's not, let me tell you, the eggs aren't losing =p.

Anyways, you could go without eggs, but I would definitely make sure you're making up from the lack of nutrition you miss from not eating eggs. Definitely hit up an AA supplement if you go that route.
    Couple days ago my grilled $70 worth of ribeyes that almost no one ate. I ate steak and eggs 3 times already today. It might be the best taste there ever was in all of everdom.
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.3%

i only eat eggs pre contest. i hate eggs.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

I don't mind eggs when cooked right, which I can never seem to do myself. Eggs no matter who makes them, makes me gag while I'm eatting them. I have to eat them very slowly. Could I be sensitive to egg protein? And if I eat raw eggs I feel like I'm going to throw up.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.41%

Hardboiled is the way to go!!!

Fill a pot 3/4 full of cold water put in about 6-8 eggs, put heat on high and let the eggs come to a boil. Let boil for 1 min then turn off heat, cover the pot and leave on the burner for 10-15 mins. Then run cold water over the eggs till they are cold enough to handle then peel eat and enjoy!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

slap some seasoning on em. since i was kid my mom always put some vegeta when cookin em and i cant eat eggs without it at all. if i go out for breakfast with friends, i always tell em to season with vegeta
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

Similar Forum Threads

1. RAW EGGS vs COOKED EGGS
    By LIFTEDnGIFTED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:38 PM
  2. How do you cooked your eggs?
    By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 02:28 AM
  3. Raw Eggs VS. Cooked Eggs
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:14 PM
  4. How do you consume your eggs? Raw or Cooked?
    By svtfocusman in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 10:57 PM
  5. EGGS Raw or cooked??
    By PHWSSJ in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 09:50 PM