Pooping and farts

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Pooping and farts

This being a bodybuilding website and due to the huge amounts of food taken in associated with that I figured some of you can relate to the major poops that have been dropped. I poop at least 2-4 x daily and my sh*ts are absolutely massive. I dropped one yesterday had to be at least 7 kluricks(south park) and don't even get me started on the gas. I have been known to clear out rooms I'm not even standing in. Sometimes I wish there was some kind of farting competition cuz I guarantee I would be Mr. Olympia of that. If I had the posts I would post up some pics of my epic dooces or even video of me clearing out a room with my gas but it will have to wait. Anyways just posted this thread up because I figured some of you guys on here could relate

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance
    This being a bodybuilding website and due to the huge amounts of food taken in associated with that I figured some of you can relate to the major poops that have been dropped. I poop at least 2-4 x daily and my sh*ts are absolutely massive. I dropped one yesterday had to be at least 7 kluricks(south park) and don't even get me started on the gas. I have been known to clear out rooms I'm not even standing in. Sometimes I wish there was some kind of farting competition cuz I guarantee I would be Mr. Olympia of that. If I had the posts I would post up some pics of my epic dooces or even video of me clearing out a room with my gas but it will have to wait. Anyways just posted this thread up because I figured some of you guys on here could relate
    You should look into Gut Health. Since I started using it (2 months ago) poop quality has improved and fart frequency/potency have dropped dramatically.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i drop a few mr hanky's myself through out the day
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.04%

Kluricks hahaha. I can second the gut health recommendation...helped me out.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Gut Health is a solid product and not very expensive for a month's supply. Helps especially on a high protein diet.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lmao
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Gut Health is a solid product and not very expensive for a month's supply. Helps especially on a high protein diet.
    3 bottles are currently available online for $34. Buy 2 get 1free.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.95%

Lucky your not a mail currier lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

pooping is my favorite sport.

farting is great....sometimes a bit annoying...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.94%

Biggest sht I ever took- boot camp. 1 week in after not shtting for the whole week it looked the same size and shape as a subway footlong.

I sht 4+ times a day. Sometimes I swear it looks like someone sht in the toilet before me when I'm done. sometimes you just crap more then you've eatin?!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Lmao. I would've had to get a couple stitches after sh!tin a sub
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.94%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    Lmao. I would've had to get a couple stitches after sh!tin a sub
    For some reason I remember I sht so hard it felt like I got kicked in the nuts. Then I had to show everyone that was in the head. Then I had to do fifty push ups for showing off my mega turd and being overheard by a petty officer... And then I had to break it up with the plunger so it didn't clog the toilet. Good times ;-)
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    Biggest sht I ever took- boot camp. 1 week in after not shtting for the whole week it looked the same size and shape as a subway footlong.

I sht 4+ times a day. Sometimes I swear it looks like someone sht in the toilet before me when I'm done. sometimes you just crap more then you've eatin?!
    It was the same way when I was in basic they take all the stall doors from the bathrooms so everyone has to **** in front of each other. Nobody really poops much that first week. And then BOOM
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.94%

It was the same way when I was in basic they take all the stall doors from the bathrooms so everyone has to **** in front of each other. Nobody really poops much that first week. And then BOOM
    Lol, nothing like taking a **** while 80 dudes are standing in lines in front of the stalls also waiting to **** are standing there facing forward with nowhere else to look but at you taking a ****. Lol, no wonder the military fuks us up!
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    3 bottles are currently available online for $34. Buy 2 get 1free.
    That's a very sweet deal right there.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.94%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

You should look into Gut Health. Since I started using it (2 months ago) poop quality has improved and fart frequency/potency have dropped dramatically.
    I don't mind deucing alot but I wouldn't mind not farting as much. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind either although she says she's used to it. I'll have to check that out
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%

There's nothing greater than the garducci you lay after eating MRE's in the field for a week. Booyah!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec
    There's nothing greater than the garducci you lay after eating MRE's in the field for a week. Booyah!!!
    MRE's are also great to eat before bed when you're hammered. My old roommate served in the early 80s and had a bunch from then. (im sure yhe current MREs are tastier, or not) If I drank too much I'd choke as much of one as I could down before bed and be golden in the morning (after a massive deuce that is). I think it's the crazy sodium content. Nothing like 30 yr old food to close out a night of drinking ;-)
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

MRE's are also great to eat before bed when you're hammered. My old roommate served in the early 80s and had a bunch from then. (im sure yhe current MREs are tastier, or not) If I drank too much I'd choke as much of one as I could down before bed and be golden in the morning (after a massive deuce that is). I think it's the crazy sodium content. Nothing like 30 yr old food to close out a night of drinking ;-)
    I would put down 3 or 4 beef party MREs and have everyone pizzed at me for the night! Cuttin it up like its goin out of style! Had a couple people put on pro mask one time it got so bad! Smelling like dead possum.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.94%

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy

I would put down 3 or 4 beef party MREs and have everyone pizzed at me for the night! Cuttin it up like its goin out of style! Had a couple people put on pro mask one time it got so bad! Smelling like dead possum.
    Eat some 30yr old augratin potatoes with ham and try to have sex with your girl right after without dropn azz. Yeah I didn't really think that one out but that's what the Jack does to ya

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gym farts!
    By mikeg313 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:44 PM
  2. My Pooping Confuses Me! (serious question though)
    By ManBeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:50 PM
  4. How-To Guide to Pooping at work.
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 11:52 PM