So me n my bro go to wal mart and.....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
His gf threw a fit about it...we get home and she makes him go in the bathroom so she can smell his junk to make sure it wasnt in another girl.....WTF

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Psycho! But I but she fu*ks good!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I wish my girl would smell my junk after I go to Walmart :-(

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish my girl would smell my junk after I go to Walmart :-(
I wish my wife would smell it period. It's fresh like roses n junk. lol :cheers:

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Ima make that bitch sniff it tonight damnit! .... Where's my keys?! I gotta pick up a pack of wife beaters from walmart, I'll be right back!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima make that bitch sniff it tonight damnit! .... Where's my keys?! I gotta pick up a pack of wife beaters from walmart, I'll be right back!
Lol that's funny **** but it went like this...we walk in and she goes "Matthew Thomas!!! Bathroom now!!!!!" I'm like da fuk and he comes out and I'm like what was that dude and he said well she wanted to smell my junk and see if it was in another girl...I said well then this will be a thread for AM and he said what's that? I said nothing...lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's funny **** but it went like this...we walk in and she goes "Matthew Thomas!!! Bathroom now!!!!!" I'm like da fuk and he comes out and I'm like what was that dude and he said well she wanted to smell my junk and see if it was in another girl...I said well then this will be a thread for AM and he said what's that? I said nothing...lol
LMAO!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Wtf?! Is he fuking his mother? Who gets yelled at by their gf like that with the full name and all? Your bro sounds like needs to put his big boy pants on and next time she pulls that crap go dip his junk in a can of tuna , then when she goes to sniff dick , slap the fuk out her on the lips with it and mushroom stamp her forehead! ... Make sure he has his bags packed and hides her phone first ;-)

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Wtf?! Is he fuking his mother? Who gets yelled at by their gf like that with the full name and all? Your bro sounds like needs to put his big boy pants on and next time she pulls that crap go dip his junk in a can of tuna , then when she goes to sniff dick slap the fuk out her on the lips with it and mushroom stamp her forehead! ... Make sure he has his bags packed and takes hides her phone first ;-)
lol! perfect

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Run far away from this bitch, this chick sounds like she has some serious control issues, your boy better be careful, she sounds like a rabbit cooker and his junk(dick) may end up on the front lawn one day.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
wow lol! never heard anything like this before haha im sorry but thats crazy bro