Freedom from tobacco support group - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Freedom from tobacco support group

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I'm using the vapur cig , but like u said it's still easy to go back to the real thing
    So I bought the strongest , nastiest brand( still $13/pack where I'm from, lol..) if I light up , it's only a couple of puffs n I'm done...
    Still not 100% smoke free, but I'm way better than before...
    Maybe try getting some really cheep cigars instead. They are hella rough and you will probably smoke alot less.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Actually I forgot , I have some cigars from Cuba , aha, good thought , thanx Mccrew
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Actually I forgot , I have some cigars from Cuba , aha, good thought , thanx Mccrew
    Any time.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Z View Post
    After 15yrs of smoking, on December 22nd I put them away for good. I'd like to say I just woke up that morning and said I'm done but it took a trip to the Emergency Room with near cardiac arrest and missing Christmas with my kids entirely due to sitting in a hospital room unable to keep high enough levels of oxygen in my blood with out support and constant supervision. I am 34yrs old and have 3 kids that I got to watch open their presents via cell phone video and it hurt like hell. Over the past couple years, I was told several times by my doctor that she would prescribe any drug I wanted to help me quit but until I truly wanted to quit it would never work. Here I sit two weeks with out even the desire and I'm going cold turkey. I'm not some huge anti-smoking person now however I can relay my doctor's message to everyone I know, a person will never be able to kick this habit until they truly want to. I wish all who try good luck and will support their efforts 100%
    I've had similar situations with substances in my life. Sometimes we don't change unless we experience real pain or a traumatic experience

Similar Forum Threads

1. A.A./N.A. Support Group Thread!
    By bslick69b in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM
  2. Cheat Day Support Group, members check in!
    By Massiah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 06:37 PM
  3. Freedom in the 50 States
    By warnerve in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 10:48 PM
  4. Drive/RPM Support Group (DRLA) Come in..
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:25 PM
  5. Hooray Freedom!!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 09:09 PM