Freedom from tobacco support group

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I'm using the vapur cig , but like u said it's still easy to go back to the real thing
    So I bought the strongest , nastiest brand( still $13/pack where I'm from, lol..) if I light up , it's only a couple of puffs n I'm done...
    Still not 100% smoke free, but I'm way better than before...
    Maybe try getting some really cheep cigars instead. They are hella rough and you will probably smoke alot less.

2. Actually I forgot , I have some cigars from Cuba , aha, good thought , thanx Mccrew

3. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Actually I forgot , I have some cigars from Cuba , aha, good thought , thanx Mccrew
    Any time.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Z View Post
    After 15yrs of smoking, on December 22nd I put them away for good. I'd like to say I just woke up that morning and said I'm done but it took a trip to the Emergency Room with near cardiac arrest and missing Christmas with my kids entirely due to sitting in a hospital room unable to keep high enough levels of oxygen in my blood with out support and constant supervision. I am 34yrs old and have 3 kids that I got to watch open their presents via cell phone video and it hurt like hell. Over the past couple years, I was told several times by my doctor that she would prescribe any drug I wanted to help me quit but until I truly wanted to quit it would never work. Here I sit two weeks with out even the desire and I'm going cold turkey. I'm not some huge anti-smoking person now however I can relay my doctor's message to everyone I know, a person will never be able to kick this habit until they truly want to. I wish all who try good luck and will support their efforts 100%
    I've had similar situations with substances in my life. Sometimes we don't change unless we experience real pain or a traumatic experience

Similar Forum Threads

1. A.A./N.A. Support Group Thread!
    By bslick69b in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:16 PM
  2. Cheat Day Support Group, members check in!
    By Massiah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Freedom in the 50 States
    By warnerve in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:48 PM
  4. Drive/RPM Support Group (DRLA) Come in..
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
  5. Hooray Freedom!!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 10:09 PM