Freedom from tobacco support group

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Easier said then done but believe me cold turkey is the best way to do it. There are studies that suggest cutting back on cigarettes or weaning off does not work. Oh and I quit cigarettes when I was 22 I started at 12 lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    6 years... Good for u.. I guess now would b a good time to quit , since I'm off work n not training.. I'm gonna give it a shot ...tomorrow is a new day
    You've got this girl. You just have to make up your mind that you're done.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   
       


  3. So I went out n got one of these bad boys today!!! Vapor cig!! No real cig yet today!! Woo hoo!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****94 482"/>
    If you're going to smoke, that's definitely the way to do it.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    ^^^Thats exactly how I quit. I blew threw some cartridges the first few weeks but vaped inside to break the habit of "going out for a smoke" after that it just got to the point where I questioned its usefulness and finally just threw it away. Now the smell of cigs makes me sick. I still do like a cigar once in a while 2 maybe three times a year when I go fishing or am playing cards and drinking scotch with the boys.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  6. I have a good feeling about this... Kinda want the day to end though, just so I can say I made it through today without getting grouchy, ha ha..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I have a good feeling about this... Kinda want the day to end though, just so I can say I made it through today without getting grouchy, ha ha..
    If you tell some one to Fck off with a smile on I think you can still call that a non grouchy win
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. Ha ha ha, I like the way u think!

  9. McCrew for the win! Fck off!
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  10. Google mouth or throat cancer pics....worked for me almost 3.5 years ago now...the first two weeks are the worst ...make it thru them and y'all b stylin!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Google mouth or throat cancer pics....worked for me almost 3.5 years ago now...the first two weeks are the worst ...make it thru them and y'all b stylin!!
    Thanks for sharing brother. It's up to those of us who have kicked it to encourage the ones that are about to.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  12. Ha, I work in the medical field, I c it in real life , everyday.. But I'm determined to quit this time!! I'm edgy , puffing the life outta my electronic cig!!! Day is almost done

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Ha, I work in the medical field, I c it in real life , everyday.. But I'm determined to quit this time!! I'm edgy , puffing the life outta my electronic cig!!! Day is almost done
    You can do it girl!
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  14. Lol those electronic cigs look like the one hitters that look like a cig but you put weed in the tip anyone ever use those?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol those electronic cigs look like the one hitters that look like a cig but you put weed in the tip anyone ever use those?
    Ha ha, that's funny, I have seen those in my lifetime...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol those electronic cigs look like the one hitters that look like a cig but you put weed in the tip anyone ever use those?
    Hell yes I've owned a couple in my previous life
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Ha, I work in the medical field, I c it in real life , everyday.. But I'm determined to quit this time!! I'm edgy , puffing the life outta my electronic cig!!! Day is almost done
    Did you stay the course?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Did you stay the course?
    Day 2, yes my friend, I'm hanging in there .. Grrrrr....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Day 2, yes my friend, I'm hanging in there .. Grrrrr....
    Just make sure you hide the bodies well
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  20. Ha ha, I'm gonna go destroy some cardio equipment , maybe that will make me feel better .... Lol....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Day 2, yes my friend, I'm hanging in there .. Grrrrr....
    Keep at it. You can say some pretty mean stuff to people as long as you follow it up by saying sorry I am trying to quit smoking and I am a little on edge. I used that for like a month lol!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Ha, I work in the medical field, I c it in real life , everyday.. But I'm determined to quit this time!! I'm edgy , puffing the life outta my electronic cig!!! Day is almost done
    Well, you aren't getting the carcinogens from the e cig, but you are still getting the nicotine, which is bad for your heart and blood vessels. And then that becomes it's own addiction. Most people that use e cigs take in entirely too much nicotine, more than when they smoked. Working in the healthcare field, you should know that they aren't that much better.

    By the way, I still dip Copenhagen. I quit about 6 times, and I am working on it again.

    Good luck.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well, you aren't getting the carcinogens from the e cig, but you are still getting the nicotine, which is bad for your heart and blood vessels. And then that becomes it's own addiction. Most people that use e cigs take in entirely too much nicotine, more than when they smoked. Working in the healthcare field, you should know that they aren't that much better. By the way, I still dip Copenhagen. I quit about 6 times, and I am working on it again. Good luck.
    I had someone tell me that smoking was a sign of weakness. That was all it took. Once I had that perspective, I was pissed. Every time I craved, I would say "I am stronger than cigarettes." I wasn't going to be defeated. Best of luck bro. You can do anything filtered through the proper perspective.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well, you aren't getting the carcinogens from the e cig, but you are still getting the nicotine, which is bad for your heart and blood vessels. And then that becomes it's own addiction. Most people that use e cigs take in entirely too much nicotine, more than when they smoked. Working in the healthcare field, you should know that they aren't that much better. By the way, I still dip Copenhagen. I quit about 6 times, and I am working on it again. Good luck.
    Thank u oh , I bought the one with no nicotine ...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A.A./N.A. Support Group Thread!
    By bslick69b in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:16 PM
  2. Cheat Day Support Group, members check in!
    By Massiah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Drive/RPM Support Group (DRLA) Come in..
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
  4. Hooray Freedom!!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in