LOL my smart girlfriend

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
I see a commercial about a civil war movie coming out ("Gods and Generals" or something like that) and was telling my girlfriend how I wanted to see it....

she says "where was the civil war?" After a bout of laughing I ask her if she even knew who the combatants were.... "No" she says but wasnt there some guy named "Colonel Custer" and Indians involved.

The she proceeds to tell me that WWII was in the 60's and there were "Chinamen" involved.

LOL she is quite the Aryan and every asian person she sees she refers to as a "Chinaman". (not in a mean way)

She is the most loving, open minded woman Ive ever been with but I dont think she paid any attention whatsoever in school.

I told her it was okay... she gives the best blowjob Ive ever had in my life and she sends me roses to work all the time... she doesnt need to know history.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a classic St. Valentine' true love story if I ever heard one. Brings a tear to my eye.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Thats funny. I'm from Canada and i know all that stuff. hehehehe. talk to ya...

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
LOL

you gotta love women... besides... they dont need to know all that guy stuff anyways... heheheh

DarCSA

Awards
I take it if you get married it will be for looks and not the smarts. I guess in their family the BJ gene is dominant and the remembering history gene is recessive.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beat you all. My gf bought me fina :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well:

WWII, WWI, Vietnam, Civil War..........I guess it doesn't matter when she's uh...busy ;) :D

Honestly my ex had no idea about wars at all, not a clue. Military history (even the most basic) hasn't been a strong suit of many woman I've been with, and that's just fine with me. :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
gotta love the ladies... speakin of which, I better go get my Vday **** straightened out so I don't get my ass handed to me ;)

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards

HAHHAHAHAHH too funny... you guys are great.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
See, I don't know **** about our military history either. I understand the basics obviously and probably more than I think, but I feel like a moron whenever talking to someone who served.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Well..

Im sure you know the American civil war was in America... she didnt even know that.

She told me later this mroning that she had a dream she was in the civil war running from the chinamen... LOL even her dreams are screwy.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
That's funny as hell, Milo. My girlfriends the same way (but she does know when the Civil War was), but she can't name many current events.

LethalGunz34

Awards
I met Ron Maxwell a couple of months ago.(he's the director of Gods and Generals, as well as Gettysburg) The guy went to my high school.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you give 100 americans the test an alien/non-us resident must take to obtain an US citizenship, im betting 90 of em will fail. i prefer my females a bit more knowledgable but shoot, yours sound like she making you happy (in more ways than one...udig!!!) Sage

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Seriously Lethal?! Ive read the book 'The Killer Angels' and 'Gods and Generals' is the follow up book, Killer Angels was a bad ass book as well as G&G, will be seeing that movie...

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
movie looks really good, will have to look into the books

LethalGunz34

Awards
Seriously Lethal?! Ive read the book 'The Killer Angels' and 'Gods and Generals' is the follow up book, Killer Angels was a bad ass book as well as G&G, will be seeing that movie...

I'm serious as hell, bro. I didn't even know the guy- I thought that he was some "low class" director in Hollywood. He talked about his upcoming movie "Gods and Generals" but I also thought that it was some kind of a low budget/class movie until I saw the previews on tv. He's coming to my city once again this upcoming Thursday to have a meeting/movie preview. The tickets for that event are $20.
I'm definitely going to see the movie as I'm anxious to see his work. Oh yeah, when he was speaking, he said that his lifetime dream was to become a movie producer/director in Hollywood. Well, I guess his dream came true.