has anyone ever removed their own gyno?

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
just curious. seems like it would've happened at some point.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
just curious. seems like it would've happened at some point.
I hope your not asking this in a third person point of view and your actually considering it... Definitely an odd topic to be mighty curious about.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
seriously? i guess .. if they are high on PCP or something...

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I hope your not asking this in a third person point of view and your actually considering it... Definitely an odd topic to be mighty curious about.
I have considered it. I like to think of myself as a "do-it-yourself-er". like when I installed my own CD player into my car or when I gave myself a haircut.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Get a #0 gauge needle , duck tape it to a shop vac and an exacto blade for the incision and have at it. May as well do alil liposuction on the abs and love handles while your at it. Afterwards superglue your holes shut and use your own fat to make soap. Oh yeah , take pics for a step by step visual!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I have considered it. I like to think of myself as a "do-it-yourself-er". like when I installed my own CD player into my car or when I gave myself a haircut.
Okay, well cutting your hair and installing your "CD PLAYER" are very minor compared to cutting yourself open and removing breast tissue in which you can risk infection and probably can't sew your laceration as well as a surgeon. Go get it done professionally, that's what these people are there for, don't hurt yourself or mess your body up; no joke.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Okay, well cutting your hair and installing your "CD PLAYER" are very minor compared to cutting yourself open and removing breast tissue in which you can risk infection and probably can't sew your laceration as well as a surgeon. Go get it done professionally, that's what these people are there for, don't hurt yourself or mess your body up; no joke.
Pretty sure he was joking.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure he was joking.
Well you can't ASSUME through typing online, especially when I never was in a thread with this member before so I don't know his "sarcasm" per say. You'd be suprised what people type on here, stick around you'll see!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I was joking...kinda.. I've had this **** since puberty and I HATE it. I have enough money to get it taken out, but I hate to spend so much money on something so simple. I'm moving to Japan next week so I might look into getting it done in Korea "where I used to live", there's a lot of medical tourism there since plastic surgery is so good and so cheap.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I did find a guy who did it himself, but the thread was taken down and I can't find any pictures. it seems it was around 10 years ago.
He was a professional piercer and his wife was a nurse, she brought him the equipment and he did it himself within an hour saying that the only painful part was looking down for so long.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I did find a guy who did it himself, but the thread was taken down and I can't find any pictures. it seems it was around 10 years ago.
He was a professional piercer and his wife was a nurse, she brought him the equipment and he did it himself within an hour saying that the only painful part was looking down for so long.
That's gnarly! Glad I dont have that problem but if i did id be interested in some ballsy **** like that.id check that thread out for sure if it were open anyway. Try some searches online, I'm
Sure you'll find some info to such things.......ugh! Damn that's raw!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
That's gnarly! Glad I dont have that problem but if i did id be interested in some ballsy **** like that.id check that thread out for sure if it were open anyway. Try some searches online, I'm
Sure you'll find some info to such things.......ugh! Damn that's raw!
I did a bunch of searches and that's all that I could find, it was on gotfina.com, that's all I know :/ it was 10 years ago, so there's a good chance it's long gone. I'm guessing 10 years ago because the oldest thread that I found referencing to him was 2002

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
Remember what happened to Greg valentino on trying to drain his biceps? Are willing to risk that kind of infection and loose one side of you pec like that mma fighter with 1 side of the chest missing?

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Remember what happened to Greg valentino on trying to drain his biceps? Are willing to risk that kind of infection and loose one side of you pec like that mma fighter with 1 side of the chest missing?
you're right.. but it's sooo tempting:22:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, well cutting your hair and installing your "CD PLAYER" are very minor compared to cutting yourself open

Installing hardware and doing a mirror cut? Both are gateway operations. I'd say he's putting in the right ground work.