Food Born Illness

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone in here ever experience food born illness?. It is always in the back of mind with how much protein I eat. I know most of you guys on here eat a ton of protein foods also so I'm wondering if anyone on here ever had to deal with this and how you look at eating chicken now after what you went through.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I got food poisoning from a steak a dirty bitch cooked me once. No joke. It was one of the worst experiences being sick I've ever had. Coming out both ends at the same time and none stop till both holes are dry heaving and then some. Along with flu like symptoms of the worst flu you've ever had. It was so bad I had to alert my roommates to take me to the hospital if I pass out or cry out for help at any point. I didn't eat steak for an entire year after.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow Mike. That sounds terrible. I bet you eat your steaks well done from now on?. I hardly ever let anyone else cook my food for me besides my parents, wife or if I'm at restaurant. I never had actual food poisoning but I do worry about it a lot.

Night Prowler

Awards
Pretty sure I got it from eggs. When I put them in the pan they just looked funny. I was in a rush so I cooked and booked. Sick as hell. Definitely the worst sickness I ever had. Like Mike said ha it coming out of both holes at the same time. I didn't even think that was possible. What are you going to do I waited a couple of days and ate them again. Just try and cool them
A little longer now. Nothing beats runny eggs though.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Wow Mike. That sounds terrible. I bet you eat your steaks well done from now on?. I hardly ever let anyone else cook my food for me besides my parents, wife or if I'm at restaurant. I never had actual food poisoning but I do worry about it a lot.
Nope medium rare still but I only eat them if prepared myself or by my wife.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I got it from eggs. When I put them in the pan they just looked funny. I was in a rush so I cooked and booked. Sick as hell. Definitely the worst sickness I ever had. Like Mike said ha it coming out of both holes at the same time. I didn't even think that was possible. What are you going to do I waited a couple of days and ate them again. Just try and cool them
A little longer now. Nothing beats runny eggs though.
Food born illness from raw eggs is a myth. It's actually transferred From unclean egg shells. I learned about that getting my food handlers card awhile back for a job. I add egg whites to my protein shakes and I always wash the eggs before opening them. It's a good practice to get into even if you're fully cooking them. (Of course eating bad/expired eggs is a different story.)