The woman looks nice but her MAN!!!

Nuteboy

Awards
I have seen this “way� too often so I had to post it. What is with these “good looking� woman dating these men who dress like “homeless men? I am not sure if you guys have ever seen this but I see this over and over again.

The women are dressed very nicely and look very pretty. The woman’s hair is done nicely, toes very pretty, skin very pretty outfit looks nice and they are wearing some sexy shoes.

Then comes their man. The guy would have on a pair of “run� down jeans or slacks ( that looks dingy) his hair a mess, a T-shirt with some elementary writing on the front. I mean it looks like the woman picked the guy up at a shelter.

You would think if a woman takes enough time to make sure her make up, hair, shoes, outfit and toes are very well kept her man would arrive wearing nice slacks, a nice shirt and his hair done. Every guy does not need to have abs or 5 % body fat but DAMN at least dress nice and keep your appearance looking “approachable.�

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who does he have to look good for? He's already got a fine chick. I'm that guy you describe, i never wear fucked up clothes, but i dont shave or do my hair plenty of time because i'm just too fucken lazy. I have no need to impress anyone, i've already got a girl thats finer than 99.9% of girls out there.

Stop bein a hater :p

Nuteboy

Awards
Jon you're my boy and all but I'm gonna take you shopping bro. We got to get you into the lastest fashion. Maybe your girl is too afraid to tell you considering you're over 260, lol?

Aight just playing bro.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have seen this “way� too often so I had to post it. What is with these “good looking� woman dating these men who dress like “homeless men? I am not sure if you guys have ever seen this but I see this over and over again.

The women are dressed very nicely and look very pretty. The woman’s hair is done nicely, toes very pretty, skin very pretty outfit looks nice and they are wearing some sexy shoes.

Then comes their man. The guy would have on a pair of “run� down jeans or slacks ( that looks dingy) his hair a mess, a T-shirt with some elementary writing on the front. I mean it looks like the woman picked the guy up at a shelter.

You would think if a woman takes enough time to make sure her make up, hair, shoes, outfit and toes are very well kept her man would arrive wearing nice slacks, a nice shirt and his hair done. Every guy does not need to have abs or 5 % body fat but DAMN at least dress nice and keep your appearance looking “approachable.�

guys have wants
girls have needs
girls are so insecure its ridiculous
and the prettier that are the more insecure

oracle

Awards
My chicks fine and im one of those dudes too. cept my hairs not a mess cause i bic it, but she likes when i dont shave. she bitches at me when i do. last weekend i tried to put a button up shirt on when we went out to a bar and she made me take it off. wouldnt let me wear it. had to wear the plain grey t-shirt i had under it.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread is funny looking. Didn't know if i wanted to open the thread or not.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
You always hear girls talking about how they dont want a man that's prettier then they are. Maybe this has something to do with it? Maybe she's thinking that she looks that much better standing next to someone like that? Who knows.

mondesi02

Awards
..Yeah thats me all the way...My gfriends are always the hottest and nicest dressed.. The thing is when we go out I wear a vintage shirt, jeans, puma's & rolex..I hate wearing the same clothes all the other chachies are wearing at the clubs...

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
That goes for alot of the celebrities too.

T-Boz (of TLC) and Brandy are, IMO, damn hot. But they ended up marrying a couple of thug looking guys. Well, Brandy alledgedly married him but he denied the story. Still in all, she had a kid for him.

And Marilyn Manson looks like some kind of a bi-sexual freak but yet, he has a hot ass babe.

UncalledFor

Awards
I don't know about your girls, but my girl has every season of Sex and the city. Now all she wants to do is shop. You don't have to wear khakis (or how ever you spell them) to attract girls. Your wallet has to be fat. Kidding. I got my girl by having balls. I don't care what you dress like (although it would't hurt to at least match), if you got a pair and talk to a girl, they'll dig it. My 2 cents.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
You don't have to wear khakis (or how ever you spell them) to attract girls. Your wallet has to be fat. Kidding. I got my girl by having balls. I don't care what you dress like (although it would't hurt to at least match), if you got a pair and talk to a girl, they'll dig it. My 2 cents.
You got a point, UncalledFor.

I don't exactly consider myself a great prize but I managed to hook on to a hottie who is 17 yrs. my junior and had a body like Britney Spears, only biggers boobs and butt. :thumbsup:

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You always hear girls talking about how they dont want a man that's prettier then they are. Maybe this has something to do with it? Maybe she's thinking that she looks that much better standing next to someone like that? Who knows.

Your way off. It doesn't have anything to do with this. Although many women do enjoy* being with a guy they can upstage to a degree.

It all comes down to the way you act and how you treat them. The guys you describe that dress in rags are confident and comfortable with themselves, have great personalities, and most importantly act humorously arrogant.

I highly recommend picking up David DeAngelo's e-book, "Double Your Dating". It explains everything and how this phenomena occurs.

www.doubleyourdating.com

Or at the very least, sign up for his free newsletter. It takes topics and discusses them one at a time. Same material that's in the book, but you have to wait for it.

*When I say enjoy, I mean just that and nothing more. This isn't what relationships, or hookups for that matter, are stemmed from.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Just let the girl know she can be herself
thats basically it
You don't even need to impress