New to the forum!Nice to meet you,My names mike.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
I've referenced this forum for a while now and finally just decided to join it.What drew me here was Dr.d forum post on pulse cycles with orals.I've ran various ph cycles and tried a slew of supplements.Test boosters,preworkouts,endurance supplements.I love being healthy and in shape while being extremely athletic,well as athletic as I can for my build,lol.I will try and contribute while learning whenever I can,glad to be here.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banana

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome hehe.

I think AM just been a bit slow these past couple days. Donno why.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Welcome to AM. I'm new too pimp juice. The guy above me with the cool avatar has a lot of posts, just read all his posts. Midwest beast, and man beast have a lot to say as well.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Thats whats up fellas,at least I dont feel like Im talking to myself now,lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
battling low libido... that's all.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Thats whats up fellas,at least I dont feel like Im talking to myself now,lol.
Unfortunately I just got home from work pimpin, so I'm about to lay it down for the night. I've got zercher deadlifts in the morning and I made the mistake of telling someone I'd post it on utube! I would really like to be above 400 on that. Btw I hate zerchers!

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Ha,out of all the cycles I have run and all the stuff I have done in my life that should probably be counterproductive to libido,I still had a kid,and still have never had an issue with libido. Im fixin to run a natty test booster for a few weeks for a log on lockout.The stuff is called APE by athletic edge nutrition.Its a sponsored log,but I love free products and hate forking out cash for a test booster that doesnt do anything.So if the first 4 weeks go good I may grab another bottle after a little more research.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
My deadlifts aint up there safely yet.I do everything from move furniture to plumbing and concrete with sledge hammers,tile,docks,painting,porches,any and everything work for a living.I bet I could lift close to that on deadlifts,but I gotta work everyday,so Im not trying to injure anything I use for work on a daily basis,specially my back and legs.After this summer Im gonna try and go up on my squats and deadlifts.Last year or two was all about healing and recomping my body from all the trash and car wreck status injuries I put through it.Im just breaking even and getting ahead of the normies now.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just out of PCT though... so i'm very concerned lol.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
I've never touched any real gear.My experience is in test boosters,PH's,PCT's,Intra,pwo's and OTC AI's.I get most of my PH's from lockout,but I have a ton of bookmarked sites just to shop around.I've taken Epi,Bold,Trenazone(only version Ive had of dien),Superdrol,Halo,and dymethazine.Ive ran them all relatively short and at high doses and low doses depending on how much I liked the compound and how bad or not bad the sides were.My favorite out of all those was Dymethazine,it was clean.Strongest are obviously trenazone and SD.The most "ON" feeling I got from any of them was the EPI and BOLD stack.Trenazone and EPI is very close with the "ON" feeling though.Just felt like putting that out there for conversation.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Libido wise,A stack that sent mine through the roof was Endosurge/DAA with erase or without depending on how AI's effect your joints and libido.,or whatever you choice of otc AI is.Ive never used a rc AI because I havent needed to.So I always stick with erase or just go with animal stak/daa.Also HGH pro is a good sleep recovery for libido.AIs a great company.Even maybe try AI's "Perform".Mix and match and figure out what works good for you,but I feel like Endosurge/DAA without the erase should do the trick,with HGH pro before you go to sleep.Animal stak already had Ldopamine in it thats the only reason I dont mix that with hgh pro or endosurge.I dont need a double dose of muca.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA hits my prg receptor bad and E2 levels as my nips get noticeable puffier on DAA unless I run some heavy AI and Ldopamine agent. EndoSurge was good though I must say. Also, really like DAA provided it doesn't destroy my stomach or make my nips puffy.
I pretty much am going to be running somethign similar to that in a week.

Recourse, Erase pro, Anabeta, HGHpro,

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
I had the same issue with DAA,Thought I was crazy as first,I had as bad of signs of gyno with DAA as I did with SD.In fact the only sides I seem to have were gyno related with DAA.I started taking DAA with an AI also.They have one called Propadrol by BPI sports that is just DAA with an AI in these red and white capsules that look like Dr. mario if you remember that game,lol.I've heard people say Trenazone gives them high progestin levels also.But I ran a strong AI with it called Formestane by CEL.I dont think its available anymore though,you know any other topical AI's like that or that strong?
I really like endosurge because of the price and lack of sides.it was nothing special really,stinging nettle extract,all that basic test boos stuff.But hell I think its like a month or two supply for 30 bucks right?Thats a steal considering animal stak at its cheapeast is like 30-35 for a 3 week cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same issue with DAA,Thought I was crazy as first,I had as bad of signs of gyno with DAA as I did with SD.In fact the only sides I seem to have were gyno related with DAA.I started taking DAA with an AI also.They have one called Propadrol by BPI sports that is just DAA with an AI in these red and white capsules that look like Dr. mario if you remember that game,lol.I've heard people say Trenazone gives them high progestin levels also.But I ran a strong AI with it called Formestane by CEL.I dont think its available anymore though,you know any other topical AI's like that or that strong?
I really like endosurge because of the price and lack of sides.it was nothing special really,stinging nettle extract,all that basic test boos stuff.But hell I think its like a month or two supply for 30 bucks right?Thats a steal considering animal stak at its cheapeast is like 30-35 for a 3 week cycle.
Forma stanzol is MrSupps formestane. People on this forum like it. I have a bottle to use on my trenazone cycle. Along with some prami and liquidex. Just incase.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
For some reason it didnt post my last message,MEH,but thanks for the suggestion on the forma stanzol,same price,looks pretty much the same.Topical,like everything about it,Ill be ordering some this week for sure.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
For some reason it didnt post my last message,MEH,but thanks for the suggestion on the forma stanzol,same price,looks pretty much the same.Topical,like everything about it,Ill be ordering some this week for sure.
I guessing ur in the UK like me ?

fsu1fan

Awards
I'm new to the forum and I'm starting my first cycle but I need help to figure out what kind of dosage to take..I've got a 10ml bottle of sust 250 and a 10ml bottle of tren A. Any help on how much and how often for the stack would be great thanks.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Sorry bud I cant help there Im a natty lol but manbeast is the one to talk to and there is a thread call some thing like who,what,when where . I think and its an awsome thread. And with out cause offence do u think its a good idea if u have suffered from depression before. Im just trying to help. Buddie

fsu1fan

Awards
Thanks for the help..I have been natty also and just thought a small cycle done right would be alright. I don't wanna go all out and abuse it and end up with problems I don't want. Just trying to do a little more research before I make my final decision. Thanks again

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Its just cause the times u post. Are the same sort of times I post. And all the Americans normal post alot later from about 8 onwards
LOL yeah man,I keep weird hours,My computer is in my room by my bed,so I will wake up and check my messages and write a response then go right back to sleep.Im one of the ones that goes to the gym at 3 am because I like having it all to myself

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
LOL yeah man,I keep weird hours,My computer is in my room by my bed,so I will wake up and check my messages and write a response then go right back to sleep.Im one of the ones that goes to the gym at 3 am because I like having it all to myself
Lol strange man :)

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
lol,its awesome being able to blast bad ass metal over the gym stereo system and not have to share anything with anyone.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah suppose but whats ur sleep like u need 8 hours for u body to do its thing ? And whats ur diet like

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
8 hours?Ha in a perfect world.I would love 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep,in fact I would probably punch someone in the face to get it.My diet is mostly proteins,fruits veggies,though I might be going on a cut soon and may check my diet up a little better,but otherwise I dont eat junk,I just eat as many whole and organic foods as I can get my hands on.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
U really need ur sleep its when ur gh kicks in and ur test recharges. Cause through the day u use ur test so u need to rebuild it at night. And with food I eat 3 red meat meal. And 4 white meat meal. Just get good sleep and good food and u should do well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
bwahaha,people are so uptight on here,I meant AT the gym,I come on here for supplement and workout knowledge.I guess I just have less patience than most at the gym.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bwahaha,people are so uptight on here,I meant AT the gym,I come on here for supplement and workout knowledge.I guess I just have less patience than most at the gym.
u must be mistaken.
Either way did u enjoy propadrol?

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Maybe I am,propadrol is just the name for it,its just DAA with a pretty good AI in it.I enjoyed the way it helped me recover during a pct.It doesnt work like other test boosters on me though.Its hard to put your finger on,Im guessing it may work to help other parts of your hormonal test production functions like libido and recovery.Either DAA made my nipples tingle by itself,so the AI already in a capsule was a good idea.4 capsules is 3 grams of daa and the AI.

I was looking around at vitamin shoppe one day and saw it on the shelf and decided to look into it more online.It was only 30 bucks at the time.It is one of my favorite supps to add to endosurge.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This thread made me LoL except the part about the dude wanting to take sust... something tells me he's not ready/too young...

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2