is smoking a cigar 2-3 times a years going to affect your health

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
The title of the thread says it all. Although I'm poor LOL I enjoy the finner things in life. A good steak, a 18 year Scotch. a good wine. I always wanted to smoke cigars, only on special occasions though so would it affect my health. Cancer runs in my family but would 2-3 cigars or even joints really effect my health any mire than McDonald's would?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
well since you dont really inhale cigar smoke - or very little if you do at all... i would say yeah you're good...
im confused tho - are we talking blunts or cigars?? cuz you mention cigars or joints?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arnold smokes em

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
well since you dont really inhale cigar smoke - or very little if you do at all... i would say yeah you're good...
im confused tho - are we talking blunts or cigars?? cuz you mention cigars or joints?
Well I personaly believe weed has many heakth benefits and I would like to try it some day before I knock up my wife and have to be a responsible parent LOL. I always wanted to smoke weed n cigars. I never have though. I was always tought smoking,.. especially weed was bad because it harms.your body which is a disregard for lfe thus disrespecting God. but I believe and feel differently.. Idk

But this thread is more focused on the cigar thing.. I mean is it that bad couple times year? Mouth cancer or any harmful effects?? Even on a semi regular basis. Like 6 cigars a year..?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I personaly believe weed has many heakth benefits and I would like to try it some day before I knock up my wife and have to be a responsible parent LOL. I always wanted to smoke weed n cigars. I never have though. I was always tought smoking,.. especially weed was bad because it harms.your body which is a disregard for lfe thus disrespecting God. but I believe and feel differently.. Idk

But this thread is more focused on the cigar thing.. I mean is it that bad couple times year? Mouth cancer or any harmful effects?? Even on a semi regular basis. Like 6 cigars a year..?
i remember when i first turned 18, i would buy those strawberry philly blunts and inhale them. would get sooo high lol that was back in my dumb days

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will not do anything, try 2-3 a week, different story.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
black and mild woodtips are the shizzz..

had a cuban when i was shiitfaced drunk in tijuana ...had me buzzin hard. other than that im not a fan of "real cigars"

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy a good cigar now and then, but recently switched over to a pipe. Lemme tell ya... Awesome. It's a little bit more of a process to smoke it, but well worth the effort. People seem to accept pipe smoke more than cigar smoke, and with the myriad of flavors out there, it's just nice!

Caveat: In order to smoke a pipe, you must have a beard. No beard = hipster/poser. LOL :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy a good cigar now and then, but recently switched over to a pipe. Lemme tell ya... Awesome. It's a little bit more of a process to smoke it, but well worth the effort. People seem to accept pipe smoke more than cigar smoke, and with the myriad of flavors out there, it's just nice!

Caveat: In order to smoke a pipe, you must have a beard. No beard = hipster/poser. LOL :D
What about a mustache that requires mustache wax? I would assume that is of equal value. And mustaches that are short/dirty/pedo-ish are not worthy of pipe smoking...aside from crack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about a mustache that requires mustache wax? I would assume that is of equal value. And mustaches that are short/dirty/pedo-ish are not worthy of pipe smoking...aside from crack.
Agreed. Period.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha good stuff lol