How To Get The Girl- What's Your Issue? Let's Solve it

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I know this is random but I have been compared to the modern day "Hitch" when it comes to clubbing and the nightlife dating scene. I have tons of experience and my resume includes models, actresses, hooters waitresses, dancers, bartenders and many other types of relationships. Ask me a question you've been wondering about women and "how to get their attention" and I will answer it. Trust me you want my advice. You want to make sure you stay out of the "Friend Zone" What is the friend zone.
Definition:
"This is the worst position someone can be in, if they have feelings for someone. When a person develops romantic feelings for someone, but the other person only sees the relationship as just being friends. Because the two are around each other a lot, the one in love will harbor his/her feelings for the others. Only to become completely comsumed by this person. This leads to the one in love to complain to all his/her friends about the situation, and to become "whipped" by they other."
Source: Urban Dictionary: defin...0Friend Zone
Ask Away Fellas...And Ladies I won't leave you hanging. Need to know an answer about something guys do. Ask away ;-) I'll tell you why I do it, or why I don't!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm married but I'll sub lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Can you teach me how to get rid of them after I'm done? So far using a fake number with google voice has worked wonders.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Can you teach me how to get rid of them after I'm done? So far using a fake number with google voice has worked wonders.
put them in the friend zone and start talking about other girls you banged.your never hear from them again.unless they are sluts but then they will want to setup 3 sums with you and other girls.win win ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
put them in the friend zone and start talking about other girls you banged.your never hear from them again.unless they are sluts but then they will want to setup 3 sums with you and other girls.win win ;)
Oh I could end up dead.. Lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. My workout partner is a friend as of now but Ideally I'd like to go out with them now that she is single.

Tboz

Banned
Awards
kinda like this girl I work with we just broke up with our bf/gf and been flirting alot lately.. Was going to order some flowers for valentines what do you suggest roses? tulips?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'll watch

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Surprised to not see many people responding to this one...I def. had a HUGE response on other boards with this topic. Guess everyone is 10/10 in the clubs with chicks! Congrats!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm off the market, plus I've never had issues gettin tail when I wasn't off the market, ty for the offer though :D

ManBeast

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
How do you get a hot and very shy girl to talk to you

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Start shooting the **** with her. Ask her random stuff make jokes. Secret ones I like to use are how are you? Or the top secret one " what are u up too later?". Ask questions man. If the hoe doesn't respond back to a question she ain't worth it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I like to show my veins on first date, that usually reels them in ;)

drewzx3

Awards
How do you get out of the friend zone if you are there?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Girls aren't shy some honestly just aren't used to being approached. Flow off her energy. If she seems quiet and shy, speak softly and slowly. Take your time, incorporate a lot of smiling and small light jokes so she feels comfortable. She will open up and when she does you'll thank me later.

I like to show my veins on first date, that usually reels them in ;)
Guessing you watch a lot of family guy, and if you don't then you should now.....LOL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ95bX7MYyc&feature=related[/youtube]
How do you get out of the friend zone if you are there?
Easy, stop being a friend. Be more direct. Stop letting her abuse the rights to communication and contact you 24-7. STOP SAYING YES. Then you now become an "option" instead of "insurance". Start there. Let me know how that goes

drewzx3

Awards
Easy, stop being a friend. Be more direct. Stop letting her abuse the rights to communication and contact you 24-7. STOP SAYING YES. Then you now become an "option" instead of "insurance". Start there. Let me know how that goes
And thats where I screwed up.

djdarklyceum

Awards
Muahaha I'm just like ManBeast but needless to say I'm subbing ;)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any advice on warming your girl up to a 3some?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
put her in the oven on 250 for 30 minutes :D (unless she's jewish, then just run the gas :D)

(I KID I KID!!!! (and was rasied jewish)).

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
definitely subbed..just got out of a long term relationship, almost feels like extremely weird to be single again ya know?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
raulo, how is your self-confidence? are you a bit ****y? or do you come off as a bit desperate and over-eager to please? Make the girl work for you (as in, make her realize that your time is valuable and don't just be there at her whim).

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGauge1 - I have a question bro ...

Yeah, I'm 50 and married but Honda always likes to stay up on things just in case he finds himself out in the cold one day. Honda cannot survive without the warmth of a woman's abdomen against his own.

So here's my question.

All my life, I have been pretty muscular and big. My face is okay - average, it's not George Clooney. Because of my size - I think some babes are scared of me. Because I'm no George Clooney - I always trolled for the "sure thing" - which meant passing the "10's" up and swinging hard for the 7-8 crowd. Okay, maybe that also means the 4-6 crowd and, on a night where I've consumed a lot of alcohol - maybe even the 1-4 category. You get the picture here right? I mean, they all LOOK the same when the lights are out, except the fat ones you can tell because they are feel sweatier.

Oh, and if it's not "TMI" ... I'll volunteer here that my toolage is almost exactly 6.5" when it's paying attention - and it pays A LOT of attention, even at my age. So it's not that big lenghtwise, though - with the right girl, I can sometimes get whimpering protests and a welcome recoil from hitting bottom every once and awhile. As far as girth ... nope, I don't have that either (dammit) ... pretty skinny in that department.

So, if a hunk like me were to find myself single again ... how do I compete in a higher class here and go for those 10's? At 50 years old, I'm wondering just how young of a girl I could get. I'm thinking 35 would be around the bottom end there. I mean, there's a chick in the gym who's 65 and she has a great face and a big rack (which I'm sure is fake since they stand right up like a 20 year old's) - she likes me, but she has skinny legs and - hell she's 65 and not exactly a "10".

Let's say I jump into an elevator ... or meet a "10" at a hotel I'm staying in ... like maybe in the hotel bar. I'm looking good physiquewise ... dressing classy ... hair's okay ... I smell good ... maybe I need a teeth bleaching ... my face is "okay", kind of like Nick Cage's ...

I think all I really need is an approach and a 'tude (attitude) - would you agree?

How would you handle a situation like that and - what other advice do you have for me? :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MuscleGauge1 - I have a question bro ...

Yeah, I'm 50 and married but Honda always likes to stay up on things just in case he finds himself out in the cold one day. Honda cannot survive without the warmth of a woman's abdomen against his own.

So here's my question.

All my life, I have been pretty muscular and big. My face is okay - average, it's not George Clooney. Because of my size - I think some babes are scared of me. Because I'm no George Clooney - I always trolled for the "sure thing" - which meant passing the "10's" up and swinging hard for the 7-8 crowd. Okay, maybe that also means the 4-6 crowd and, on a night where I've consumed a lot of alcohol - maybe even the 1-4 category. You get the picture here right? I mean, they all LOOK the same when the lights are out, except the fat ones you can tell because they are feel sweatier.

Oh, and if it's not "TMI" ... I'll volunteer here that my toolage is almost exactly 6.5" when it's paying attention - and it pays A LOT of attention, even at my age. So it's not that big lenghtwise, though - with the right girl, I can sometimes get whimpering protests and a welcome recoil from hitting bottom every once and awhile. As far as girth ... nope, I don't have that either (dammit) ... pretty skinny in that department.

So, if a hunk like me were to find myself single again ... how do I compete in a higher class here and go for those 10's? At 50 years old, I'm wondering just how young of a girl I could get. I'm thinking 35 would be around the bottom end there. I mean, there's a chick in the gym who's 65 and she has a great face and a big rack (which I'm sure is fake since they stand right up like a 20 year old's) - she likes me, but she has skinny legs and - hell she's 65 and not exactly a "10".

Let's say I jump into an elevator ... or meet a "10" at a hotel I'm staying in ... like maybe in the hotel bar. I'm looking good physiquewise ... dressing classy ... hair's okay ... I smell good ... maybe I need a teeth bleaching ... my face is "okay", kind of like Nick Cage's ...

I think all I really need is an approach and a 'tude (attitude) - would you agree?

How would you handle a situation like that and - what other advice do you have for me? :)
A 10 wants to be approached like a 7 or 8. Like a "normal girl" Why? Because most guys never do. It's not about size or weights or looks(sorry to disappoint) because I have all of those but they only get you in the door. The woman has the power to ignore your calls after you act weird or do something unappealing etc. Looks only get you the number, she still has to press "receive". You have to go with the flow more. Energy is a reaction. Let it come to you. Flow off of her energy and stop paying attention to how "hot" she is. She doesn't care about that. 10s usually have the lowest self-esteem to be honest. How do I know? Because my ex-girlfriends include 2 Bikini Hooters competitors and two strippers...That's 4 9s/10s and they all had self-conf. issues. Go for the 10 and go all the way. She will appreciate a man just being honest with her. Call her stuck up call her anything but don't call her PRETTY!! Stay away from the "looks" trap. If she is pretty she knows it and hears it often. Call her shy, call her quiet or call her bored. Something that isn't looks related and start with the small talk, just keep your "balance" and "boundaries" don't get caught up in the looks game it won't last very long. Start There and let me know how that elevator small talk goes. I'm here if you need more help. Your welcome. And P.S. use your age to pull the "wisdom"card. I just took a 10 out yesterday. Took her for the 1st date(re-do, never give her the perfect first date on the first date, make her want you. Make her come out AGAIN and commit to a second date and go all out). Guys always go for it big on the first date so relax and chill. Do it big the second time around, then you know she's sort of into you, and your making her commit to something. That's huge.
So my 1st date re-do, some call it a 2nd date consisted of the following.

-Went to the aquarium, saw a dolphin show, saw a 4D fish movie, that's the place
-Actions:Lots of holding, light cuddling and smiling tons of whispering in her ear while she stares at the fish etc. Lots of "closeness"
-Dinner afterwards- 4Star restaurant White tableclothes you know the bigtime stuff. I ordered Sparkling Water with Lime for us both, no tap water(your 50 so follow my lead) no alcohol on the 1st date re-do, you don't want the pants off on a 10 yet. TRUST ME, you want her pants for longer than 1 night, so wait a little bit. So I made friends with the waiter and the "steak" I ordered wasn't a normal steak it was from a cow that was checked with a sonogram before it was butchered. Why is that significant? Because she felt she was in such an important restaurant she asked me if it was "ok" to leave the LIME in the water! She felt HONORED to be in my presence....You want to LEAD not FOLLOW. So I am in total command. Dessert comes around....
KEY MOMENT IN THE DATE I Immediately prepare my fork, and feed her FIRST with my silverware. Why? So that she feels impressed that before she even grabs her fork, I MAKE A DECISION to feed her. Keep the romance level high, and why do that? Because that KEEPS ME OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE!!!

Give her a light kiss and wait 2 days! Why? Because her head is BLOWN! she has to have time to talk about you to her roommates friends etc. LISTEN TO YOUR 10. She will tell you everything you need to know. From this date she told me the following
-She's completely unavailable and single for over a year
-Always gets hit on and she rejects everyone(usually)
-Co-Workers and family wonder why she is so pretty and still single
STOP: She wants a relationship....If you want a "friendship" Make this clear in the beginning. And I did. But what sort of friends feed each other desserts....BED FRIENDS.

Your Welcome

No your not, but you are hilarious...LOL That Self-Esteem bottle is classic! Reps!

definitely subbed..just got out of a long term relationship, almost feels like extremely weird to be single again ya know?
I understand but it shouldn't be a "weird" feeling as much as it should be a feeling of relief. I'll tell you why. If you believe in the Power of the Law of Attraction. If you've ever seen "Limitless" and wonder what "the pill" really is. Don't be a Neo, don't choose the red or blue. Put them both in your mouth and enjoy life. Life is all about choices. Check out this video below and start there. You just need to start Dreaming of your success with chicks and then wake up and conquer the world. I stopped drinking in clubs just to pay more attention to the ass and I tell you what, it's all about "control" Limit the amount of attention you pay on yourself in public and start looking around, you will be so surprised with the amount of women staring at you, in a GOOD WAY. Start there, Let me know what you "see"

Watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=&feature=related

drewzx3

Awards
Ok so you if you do that should the attraction come back?

whodey41

Awards
What's the club tips? I do alright some days, and strike out others, so what's the full proof plan?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4 da bullish!t

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Ok so you if you do that should the attraction come back?
That depends on how you do it man. You are in the game. What he is saying is don't spoil them with attention, I agree. Let them know you aren't just their best friend that way, don't just say it.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
@ MuscleGauge1 ...

Thanks for the advice - I can tell you know what you're doing.

I have been around the block a few times - but I learnt a few things from your post - the thing about not calling a "10" "pretty" or "good looking" because she hears it all the time.

This is an error I have committed on a few occasions when I fortunate to "bag" a 10. I naturally assumed that a 10 gets that way by preening herself to look good - so she would naturally enjoy the compliment. However, I can see that you're right here because I think commenting on her looks puts her in the "celebrity" position ... and puts YOU in the "fan" zone ... which is almost as bad as the "friend zone".

But here's the problem ... mostly your advice is for "catch and keep" ... I need some "catch and release" advice because - if I ever become single again, I'm going into DAWGVILLE - and many different women. In my job - I travel a lot, a whole lot and, usually in Europe. On these trips, I almost always run accross hot 10's either at the hotel counter, or the hotel bar, or sometimes just out shopping for a book. Like, last year I was in Norway up in a town that is REMOTE - not a lot of people. However, I met this gal at the bookstore (who was about my age actually but she looked much younger) - and bro ... she was SMOKIN and single, and I could tell she was looking for someone. I had coffee with her after her shift and it would have been nice to drag her back to my hotel - but instead we just talked bull**** and said goodbye.

So any advice you have on "catch and release" is greatly appreciated - since I blow through towns in Europe like chewing gum. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll teach y'all how to get a slut to sick ya duck...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
wrap it with a $20?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll teach y'all how to get a slut to sick ya duck...
I read that probably 5 times before I understood what you were saying. I kept thinking you were the one doing the "sicking". Then I saw the word "duck" and was laughed a bit. And then I finally got it.

Dude. English. It's nice.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I gotta remember my audience lmao....

You guys gotta listen to a little more rap/hip hop hahaha...

;)

:cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. It's my audience. Every so often, I let it be Stxnas' audience, and on the weekends, I hand it over to either Midwestbeast or bdcc, but otherwise, mine.

2. Rap? No. Sorry. Just can't do it.

3. Just bustin' ballz. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1. It's my audience. Every so often, I let it be Stxnas' audience, and on the weekends, I hand it over to either Midwestbeast or bdcc, but otherwise, mine.

2. Rap? No. Sorry. Just can't do it.

3. Just bustin' ballz. :D
What u listen to? Country? Head banger?

:wink1:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awsome, play that next time I work out :)
I'm going to buy the sheet music and learn it. Yes, I am a violinist.

Chicks dig musicians.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to buy the sheet music and learn it. Yes, I am a violinist.

Chicks dig musicians.
I'm open minded ;)