Lifting and a break up??

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you overcome a break up? Makes me not hungry and no will to lift at all...anyone have experience ? This **** really really sucks :(

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually say they go hand in hand. Lifting off sets the break ups for me. Women will change on you at the drop of a dime, but a 50 pound dumbell will always be a 50 pound dumbell.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I often try to use the gym to my advantage as a distraction during breakups. Use this time to just concentrate on yourself and creating the best "you" that you possibly can, mentally and physically. As much as you can, try to view it as a positive to dedicate more time to improving yourself. You'll come out ahead in the end that way.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Really? Go get laid and stop whining. Get a whore if you have to and remember your not paying for sex your paying them to leave after! ;-)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I just use it as motivation... Means I need to look top notch again and get in the best shape I can to go and swoop another chick off her feet ;)

Of course, going out and getting laid helps. A lovely visit to your favorite strip club or a good "massage parlor" to help you alleviate stress :lol:

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just use it as motivation... Means I need to look top notch again and get in the best shape I can to go and swoop another chick off her feet ;)

Of course, going out and getting laid helps. A lovely visit to your favorite strip club or a good "massage parlor" to help you alleviate stress :lol:
Rub and tug is good anytime! Question is what's better, Getting the rub or tug first ?

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
How do you overcome a break up? Makes me not hungry and no will to lift at all...anyone have experience ? This **** really really sucks :(
Just dont sit there thinking of it helps. Use it to fuel u passion for the gym. And go have fun you a free man go get your self some STDs lol. U live once dont worrie about the past just worrie about the future. Theres a thread called melons go have a look that will help ;-)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As has been said, just use the gym for some positive aggression, emotional release (don't you dare start crying while lifting!), and to obtain endorphins.

If you don't feel like eating, try to cut some fat, at least, and make yourself get protein in and eat some good food sources at least. Exercise will only help you get over it.

Good luck.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realize that it's ok to be emotionally distraught and don't feel guilty about being sad or thinking about the relationship. Grieving is a process and it can be quick for some, but, for most, it takes much more time. As others have said, finding an outlet for the stress will help to quicken the process and also provide a much needed distraction.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
(don't you dare start crying while lifting!),

Lmao

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
(don't you dare start crying while lifting!),

Lmao
Lmao!!!!

Push! Push! Push! You got it bro! ..... No ! No! Damit! I'm not gonna spot you if youre gonna cry during every set damnit!

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
I would rather be single anyways gives me a reason to be in the gym and not at home and you can do whatever you want whenever you want just bust your ass at the gym and the ladies well come

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Got to be rub first then tug then sleep :)
Iono id have to do a comparison. I think it would depend on what I was looking forward to more. If I'm wound up, a quick tug would chill me out for the rub. But! On the other hand if I'm tired after a long day I'm may need the foreplay of the rub to get me in the right mood to really enjoy the tug. Then I'd have to have at least an hour nap before I'm ready to bounce. Regardless, either way the massage better be killer, I hate getting a crap massage, handjobs are harder to complain about unless I don't finish.

Lol, damn it's a slow day at work !

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go to the melons thread & spank.. Problems solved.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
There are millions of other women out there, and if you're working out, then you probably look better than at least half of the male population. Use the gym to keep yourself in shape, let go of the old girl, go out and get a new one.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
There are millions of other women out there, and if you're working out, then you probably look better than at least half of the male population. Use the gym to keep yourself in shape, let go of the old girl, go out and get a new one.
If you're in shape and decent looking go cougar hunting in a good part of town. They're usually easy, clean, artificial in the right spots and not looking for attachment. Best thing about them is they know what they want and know how to give it. Have fun!

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
If you're in shape and decent looking go cougar hunting in a good part of town. They're usually easy, clean, artificial in the right spots and not looking for attachment. Best thing about them is they know what they want and know how to give it. Have fun!
Very true. Im in a 5 year relation ship. Witch is a pain in the arse cause almost every time I go out. I get offers to take birds home but cant. Women seem to love any sort of muscle so get out there and mingle mate. Just love life

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Very true. Im in a 5 year relation ship. Witch is a pain in the arse cause almost every time I go out. I get offers to take birds home but cant. Women seem to love any sort of muscle so get out there and mingle mate. Just love life
That's why you get an ol lady that like women almost as much as you do. I say almost cus if she thought like us shed be full on lesbo. Rare find but very valuable!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
That's why you get an ol lady that like women almost as much as you do. I say almost cus if she thought like us shed be full on lesbo. Rare find but very valuable!
My girlfriend is 41, I'm 29. She claims to like women and has had experience with them, but refuses to do any of that since we've gotten together because she doesn't want to share me. I just want to watch!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Be careful when u say u wanna watch...

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Pmsl I should be so lucky

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is 41, I'm 29. She claims to like women and has had experience with them, but refuses to do any of that since we've gotten together because she doesn't want to share me. I just want to watch!
Take her to the strip club, let HER pick the girl and keep your mouth shut, don't act overly interested and go to the private room and let the girls do their thing and wait to be included ( if she acts hesitant let the stripper do her job and hope she's good at it) it may break the Ice , if not then tell her to keep her mouth shut about other women from now on cus a man doesn't like to hear whats on the menu and then be told he can't eat the best meal ya got! Lol

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Take her to the strip club, let HER pick the girl and keep your mouth shut, don't act overly interested and go to the private room and let the girls do their thing and wait to be included ( if she acts hesitant let the stripper do her job and hope she's good at it) it may break the Ice , if not then tell her to keep her mouth shut about other women from now on cus a man doesn't like to hear whats on the menu and then be told he can't eat the best meal ya got! Lol
I would get slapped and told to pack my bags lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hey that can be fun too! ... As long as your not married and/or don't have kids that is.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
lol no none of that but married and kids shes has brought up a couple of time. not ready for that lol