Armpits wont stop sweating

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Don't know what the deal is but lately my pits won't stop sweating. It never was really bad a all. Now within the past 2 months or so everyday they won't stop sweating. I don't know if it deordrant or something wrong with me. Anyone have any ideas??? This is the first time this gas happened. Can my levels being out of whack cause this ????

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I trim down the pits with the #1 guard. It really cuts down my sweating and keeps me fresher. I grow it out I get sweat marks. Shave it down it's never an issue. Maybe jus me though

Tboz

Banned
Awards
I did trim bro,, thaats the first thing i did.. For some reason it just keeps leaking it leaks down my arms

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Don't know what the deal is but lately my pits won't stop sweating. It never was really bad a all. Now within the past 2 months or so everyday they won't stop sweating. I don't know if it deordrant or something wrong with me. Anyone have any ideas??? This is the first time this gas happened. Can my levels being out of whack cause this ????
go to doc, ou might eb developing somthing. could be thyroid to many other things.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
if anythin, try this called certain dry. works but first day or 2 ur pits will be itching like crazy

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a nonallergenic deodorant,the kind you get at healthfood stores.Does wonders for me.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
trim as stated above.. but are you using a deodorant or an anti-perspirant.. if it's just a deodorant, that stuff doesn't work for me either.. for me it just leaks good smelling sweat where anti-perspirant deodorants stop it all together.. i go invisible solid so it doesn't F my shirts up in the armpits

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran into this problem too. Trim as close as possible and get some clinical strength antiperspirant. Put it on before bedtime. Problem solved.

steppinRazor

Awards
if anythin, try this called certain dry. works but first day or 2 ur pits will be itching like crazy
this is the only thing that works for me and ive tried EVERYTHING...i finally discovered this stuff last month.
before, i could literally be outside in 20 degree weather and pits would be sweating down my sides..ive ruined a lot of shirts..

wish someone had told me bout this ish a year ago

edit - and yeah ive tried all the so called "clinical strength" antiperspirants..

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
One of my buddy's back in the day had this problem. Pits , forhead and hands always sweating, he ended up getting a surgery that either clipped or killed some nerves or something and that fixed the problem. Don't recall the exact details but I know it was life changing for him. He finally was able to talk to women and ended up getting married a couple years later. Jus something to look into if it's chronic

johnwal5h1979

johnwal5h1979

Awards
You should use a real anti persperant
I use one that you have to buy from a pharmacy it's called perspirex
You apply it at night before bed and it stops you sweating after a couple of applications then just apply it once a week

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
You should use a real anti persperant
I use one that you have to buy from a pharmacy it's called perspirex
You apply it at night before bed and it stops you sweating after a couple of applications then just apply it once a week
is it odorless? you think it would work if you applied it to your balls?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
+1 for Certain Dry.

I used to have huge sweat marks all the time. They just wouldn't stop sweating. I found out about Certain Dry, fixed it right up. No problems sweating at all for the 8 or so months I've been using it. You put it on just a couple nights a week before bed. No more yellow stains on your white shirts. Burns like hell if I put too much on though.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
It might be an over active sweat gland there r solution for this u can get a laser treatment that basicly burns pures it come out of

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
There's always botox. Pretty pricey but works for like 6 months or so.

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
There's always botox. Pretty pricey but works for like 6 months or so.
Actually if you have decent insurance and claim that the copious sweating is causing you psychological distress and your embarrassed to go out in public they will actually cover it once or twice a year ;)

Kelvinkallan

Awards
Try to Maxim product. It have good review for stop excessive sweating in the market.

For more information visit us at stopsweat.com

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I had this issue once.
I ended up going the Botox route.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
If you take a lot of stimulants or caffeine it can set it off also. Not sure if you supplement with anything, but just throwing that out there. I know I get disgusting when I'm stimmed out lol.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Get an anti perspirant spray