New Batman movie cant wait!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually just watched begins and dark knight a few months ago for the first time, while they weren't great by any means, they were enjoyable and after playing one of those kiddie video games, i'm pumped for the new movie as well

from what i'm hearing, they still need to fix bane's voice because you can't understand what he's saying

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Dark Knight is the best crossover comic book film...EVER. Forget about Heath Ledger (who was brilliant), but the combination of Oscar worthy actors coupled with Christopher Nolan, who is not only an exceptional director but also writer, I can't think of any film that crosses over from just being in the comic book genre, to discussions about actually being Oscar worthy. Can't wait for this upcoming one. (yep comic book nerd lol)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
The Dark Knight is the best crossover comic book film...EVER. Forget about Heath Ledger (who was brilliant), but the combination of Oscar worthy actors coupled with Christopher Nolan, who is not only an exceptional director but also writer, I can't think of any film that crosses over from just being in the comic book genre, to discussions about actually being Oscar worthy. Can't wait for this upcoming one. (yep comic book nerd lol)
I agree best comic book crossover to date. ...

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
On a side note I just saw a preview for another ghost rider. Fuk nick cage for making one of the coolest comic book Heros lame!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;CzWd6RaY1Lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzWd6RaY1Lg&feature=re lated[/video]

It means "Rise". Rumor is it's directed towards Rha's Al Ghul.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some crazy special effects. Could make for the best trilogy ever. I'm willing to bet on that. Can't think of a better trilogy off the top of my head.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i'm not a big fan and i can wait.. but it does look good

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I was never a big comic fan but I do like GOOD action movies. Ecspecially nowadays everything is so overdone and under imaginative and corny. It's great to be able to go to the movie theatre and know your gonna feel satisfied the $25 you paid to watch a movie with your date is gonna be well worth it. Not like you can really get a movie like the original Terminator or Die Hard to blow your socks off anymore and there are very few stars that really can pull it off. Christian Bale is an amazing actor and rarely disappoints. I've been impressed with alot of his rolls. I.E. American Psycho , The Machinist, The Boxer. It's rare to see actors take character to the level that dude does. Much props!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I'm in that movie as a background guy :) it was filmed near by meeee and you can sign up to be a random person

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
By far the best hero movies ever this one is gonna be sick just disappointed supposed to be the last one

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By far the best hero movies ever this one is gonna be sick just disappointed supposed to be the last one
Better then this?

[video=youtube;1hPpG4s3-O4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPpG4s3-O4[/video]

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That's looks pretty good too. Too bad they didn't get Ed norton back for the hulk.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better then this?

[video=youtube;1hPpG4s3-O4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPpG4s3-O4[/video]
I think Nolan's version of Batman is grounded somewhat in reality, similar to what he's done in the past with Momento. His version of Batman is grounded in reality to some extent, because of the circumstances surrounding him (parents) which to me makes it more interesting. But the Avengers looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Nolan's version of Batman is grounded somewhat in reality, similar to what he's done in the past with Momento. His version of Batman is grounded in reality to some extent, because of the circumstances surrounding him (parents) which to me makes it more interesting. But the Avengers looks like it'll be a lot of fun.
Oh no doubt. I would put Kick Ass slightly above it in terms of reality based comic book movies, but I get what you are saying. Now in terms of "Crossover" movies, Kick Ass and Batman (nolan) sure break the mold in the literal sense (maybe even Watchmen in a way). Now in the figurative sense, it doesn't get much better then a four superhero crossover in one film.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
yeah, avengers looks like another good one. they both look a world apart from the new spiderman imo

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just like the fact theyre making some of these movies darker now.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Yet another example of hollywood not wanting to cast anyone who has "more than an average muscular physique" Bane is supposed to be a muscle bound freak, not an average looking person. Sorry to be negative, I'm not saying the movie isn't going to be good, I'm just tired of Hollywood trying to kill masculinity lol.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yet another example of hollywood not wanting to cast anyone who has "more than an average muscular physique" Bane is supposed to be a muscle bound freak, not an average looking person. Sorry to be negative, I'm not saying the movie isn't going to be good, I'm just tired of Hollywood trying to kill masculinity lol.
If they're trying to kill masculinity then how do you explain a movie like Expendables? That packed the highest testosterone filled actors all into one movie lol.....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the movies, this

translates better then this

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
In the movies, this
Damn tom hardy can really put on some shoulders and upper back. In the interviews he looks so small and skinny. Some of these actors put their bodies through hell losing/gaining over and over. Id much prefer looking like Tom in Warrior then the super bulky Bane picture . But I put on bulk pretty easy and I just don't find most the necessary training for being cut up as enjoyable.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
If they're trying to kill masculinity then how do you explain a movie like Expendables? That packed the highest testosterone filled actors all into one movie lol.....
Because Stallone is involved with that lol. I was only being half way serious.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
In the movies, this

The point is Bane is supposed to be a monster. That outfit is just stupid lol. They could of used someone who was a powerlifter and gave him the same outfit as Bane in the new movie.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established

^that's who should of played Bane. Mariusz Pudzianowski. Although whether he can act or not idk lol.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
they are probably taking acting abilities into account as well. not a lot of super sized actors out there.. but he'll probably look bigger in the film next to everyone else in the film.. as i'm sure the average weight and height of an actor is less than the average of your regular joe layman

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
they are probably taking acting abilities into account as well. not a lot of super sized actors out there.. but he'll probably look bigger in the film next to everyone else in the film.. as i'm sure the average weight and height of an actor is less than the average of your regular joe layman
They could of used Dolph atleast damnit lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn tom hardy can really put on some shoulders and upper back. In the interviews he looks so small and skinny. Some of these actors put their bodies through hell losing/gaining over and over. Id much prefer looking like Tom in Warrior then the super bulky Bane picture . But I put on bulk pretty easy and I just don't find most the necessary training for being cut up as enjoyable.
No doubt. Warrior was a great movie and Tom Hardy really surprised me with what he was able to do with his body. He looked tiny in Inception, so I wasn't expecting the Trap Monster.
^that's who should of played Bane. Mariusz Pudzianowski. Although whether he can act or not idk lol.
What about The Rock?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I think the rock physique wise fits the roll but his persona in acting doesn't. To light hearted demeanor to portray a sinister dark character .

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think Dolph would of been good if he buffed up to Rocky 4 shape, but it does look like he was very busy.

Eberly

Banned
Awards
Interesting idea.