New Batman movie cant wait!


  1. http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie/t...mo_ent_janFY12

    Just made my day finding this in my email. It better be as good as the last two but "The Dark Knight" was an awesome one, be hard to beat!

    Trailer! Looks sick!

    http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/i...rises/trailer/


  2. i actually just watched begins and dark knight a few months ago for the first time, while they weren't great by any means, they were enjoyable and after playing one of those kiddie video games, i'm pumped for the new movie as well

    from what i'm hearing, they still need to fix bane's voice because you can't understand what he's saying

  3. The Dark Knight is the best crossover comic book film...EVER. Forget about Heath Ledger (who was brilliant), but the combination of Oscar worthy actors coupled with Christopher Nolan, who is not only an exceptional director but also writer, I can't think of any film that crosses over from just being in the comic book genre, to discussions about actually being Oscar worthy. Can't wait for this upcoming one. (yep comic book nerd lol)
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    The Dark Knight is the best crossover comic book film...EVER. Forget about Heath Ledger (who was brilliant), but the combination of Oscar worthy actors coupled with Christopher Nolan, who is not only an exceptional director but also writer, I can't think of any film that crosses over from just being in the comic book genre, to discussions about actually being Oscar worthy. Can't wait for this upcoming one. (yep comic book nerd lol)
    I agree best comic book crossover to date. ...

  5. On a side note I just saw a preview for another ghost rider. Fuk nick cage for making one of the coolest comic book Heros lame!



  6. It means "Rise". Rumor is it's directed towards Rha's Al Ghul.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Looks like some crazy special effects. Could make for the best trilogy ever. I'm willing to bet on that. Can't think of a better trilogy off the top of my head.

  8. i'm not a big fan and i can wait.. but it does look good

  9. I was never a big comic fan but I do like GOOD action movies. Ecspecially nowadays everything is so overdone and under imaginative and corny. It's great to be able to go to the movie theatre and know your gonna feel satisfied the $25 you paid to watch a movie with your date is gonna be well worth it. Not like you can really get a movie like the original Terminator or Die Hard to blow your socks off anymore and there are very few stars that really can pull it off. Christian Bale is an amazing actor and rarely disappoints. I've been impressed with alot of his rolls. I.E. American Psycho , The Machinist, The Boxer. It's rare to see actors take character to the level that dude does. Much props!

  10. I'm in that movie as a background guy it was filmed near by meeee and you can sign up to be a random person
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

  11. By far the best hero movies ever this one is gonna be sick just disappointed supposed to be the last one

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    By far the best hero movies ever this one is gonna be sick just disappointed supposed to be the last one
    Better then this?

    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. That's looks pretty good too. Too bad they didn't get Ed norton back for the hulk.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Better then this?

    I think Nolan's version of Batman is grounded somewhat in reality, similar to what he's done in the past with Momento. His version of Batman is grounded in reality to some extent, because of the circumstances surrounding him (parents) which to me makes it more interesting. But the Avengers looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I think Nolan's version of Batman is grounded somewhat in reality, similar to what he's done in the past with Momento. His version of Batman is grounded in reality to some extent, because of the circumstances surrounding him (parents) which to me makes it more interesting. But the Avengers looks like it'll be a lot of fun.
    Oh no doubt. I would put Kick Ass slightly above it in terms of reality based comic book movies, but I get what you are saying. Now in terms of "Crossover" movies, Kick Ass and Batman (nolan) sure break the mold in the literal sense (maybe even Watchmen in a way). Now in the figurative sense, it doesn't get much better then a four superhero crossover in one film.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  16. yeah, avengers looks like another good one. they both look a world apart from the new spiderman imo

  17. I just like the fact theyre making some of these movies darker now.

  18. Yet another example of hollywood not wanting to cast anyone who has "more than an average muscular physique" Bane is supposed to be a muscle bound freak, not an average looking person. Sorry to be negative, I'm not saying the movie isn't going to be good, I'm just tired of Hollywood trying to kill masculinity lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD
    Yet another example of hollywood not wanting to cast anyone who has "more than an average muscular physique" Bane is supposed to be a muscle bound freak, not an average looking person. Sorry to be negative, I'm not saying the movie isn't going to be good, I'm just tired of Hollywood trying to kill masculinity lol.
    If they're trying to kill masculinity then how do you explain a movie like Expendables? That packed the highest testosterone filled actors all into one movie lol.....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Yet another example of hollywood not wanting to cast anyone who has "more than an average muscular physique" Bane is supposed to be a muscle bound freak, not an average looking person. Sorry to be negative, I'm not saying the movie isn't going to be good, I'm just tired of Hollywood trying to kill masculinity lol.
    In the movies, this
    translates better then this
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  21. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    In the movies, this
    translates better then this
    Damn tom hardy can really put on some shoulders and upper back. In the interviews he looks so small and skinny. Some of these actors put their bodies through hell losing/gaining over and over. Id much prefer looking like Tom in Warrior then the super bulky Bane picture . But I put on bulk pretty easy and I just don't find most the necessary training for being cut up as enjoyable.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    If they're trying to kill masculinity then how do you explain a movie like Expendables? That packed the highest testosterone filled actors all into one movie lol.....
    Because Stallone is involved with that lol. I was only being half way serious.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    In the movies, this
    translates better then this
    The point is Bane is supposed to be a monster. That outfit is just stupid lol. They could of used someone who was a powerlifter and gave him the same outfit as Bane in the new movie.


  24. ^that's who should of played Bane. Mariusz Pudzianowski. Although whether he can act or not idk lol.

  25. they are probably taking acting abilities into account as well. not a lot of super sized actors out there.. but he'll probably look bigger in the film next to everyone else in the film.. as i'm sure the average weight and height of an actor is less than the average of your regular joe layman

  26. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    they are probably taking acting abilities into account as well. not a lot of super sized actors out there.. but he'll probably look bigger in the film next to everyone else in the film.. as i'm sure the average weight and height of an actor is less than the average of your regular joe layman
    They could of used Dolph atleast damnit lol.

  27. he may just have been way over booked for 2012.. good lord
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000185/

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Damn tom hardy can really put on some shoulders and upper back. In the interviews he looks so small and skinny. Some of these actors put their bodies through hell losing/gaining over and over. Id much prefer looking like Tom in Warrior then the super bulky Bane picture . But I put on bulk pretty easy and I just don't find most the necessary training for being cut up as enjoyable.
    No doubt. Warrior was a great movie and Tom Hardy really surprised me with what he was able to do with his body. He looked tiny in Inception, so I wasn't expecting the Trap Monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    ^that's who should of played Bane. Mariusz Pudzianowski. Although whether he can act or not idk lol.
    What about The Rock?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  29. I think the rock physique wise fits the roll but his persona in acting doesn't. To light hearted demeanor to portray a sinister dark character .

  30. Yeah, I think Dolph would of been good if he buffed up to Rocky 4 shape, but it does look like he was very busy.

  31. Looks so sick!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The Dark Knight is the best crossover comic book film...EVER. Forget about Heath Ledger (who was brilliant), but the combination of Oscar worthy actors coupled with Christopher Nolan, who is not only an exceptional director but also writer, I can't think of any film that crosses over from just being in the comic book genre, to discussions about actually being Oscar worthy. Can't wait for this upcoming one. (yep comic book nerd lol)
    Interesting idea.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Disaster Movie- Possibly Worst Movie of all time
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
  2. Free mock Stock Game, based on movie and movie stars
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 03:57 PM
  3. BATMAN BEGINS - Best Batman flick EVER!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in