Street Fights

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Just decided to make this for everyone to share their past Street fights. Could be anything from a bar fight to a fight you were in back in high school etc. Just thought this would be interesting lol. Il share 1 in a little while :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In high school my brother and some of his friends were razzing a mutual friend of theirs on the bus ride home. I was sitting beside my brother not really saying anything just enjoying the conversation. The dude finally got pissed and called someone a stupid c@#t and when I asked him who he was talking about he got scared and quickly admitted it wasn't me. THEN he turns around and points directly at my brother and repeats what he said. I knocked the hell out of him and slide him up to the bus driver. My brother looks at me and tells me I shouldn't have did that and he was right. I never felt so bad for hitting someone like that before, but it was after the fact. Never got in trouble for it though.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
haha nice bro. the craziest 1 i have was after a football game in highschool against a ***** school (it was a home game) and the other school came to our side yelling out like insults n such and we ended up like planning out this huge fight that was going to take place like the NEXT day lol so we show up with like 20 people at a park and when we pulled into the parking lot we saw a crowd of like at least 50 people lol.. talk about adrenaline. I thought as soon as we walked up it was going to be an all out brawl and we were just going to be killed due to being so outnumbered but it ended up being like 10 1v1 fights of people just calling each other out. it was actually really fun lol. only cause i got to fight someone that was way smaller than me (He called ME out..i dont pick on small people lol). but ya.. that was a long time ago, it ended cause police ended up pulling in and everyone just scattered. i guess they thought it was weird having like 75 people at a park at like 11 pm :p

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
this happend last month..i went to see my boy at his college.we went to out to a frat party..got trashed.danced.night was going good..it died down so we were on our way out and some little bitch starts yellin at the crew i was with cuz they thought one of us put a hole in the wall..all his ***got frat "brothers" came up behind us and we were kinda back into a corner trying to leave out the door..i told the dude to get the fukc outta my way.everyone started pushin up behind us and grabbing so i straight up dropped one kid..all jaw!! so the punches started flying..mind you it was only four of us and like 12 of them..they all cudnt get to us cuz we were in a corner but thats sum bithc shyt i think....i got fished hooked by some ***got and dude ripped out a chunk of the inside of my cheek..i still dropped 2 guys.they forced us out the door and cops had already rolled up..they patrol the campus day n night but i didnt see them pull up..one came up behind me and grabbed my shoulder..that was dumb on his part cuz i almost dropped him too.jump around and almost swung at him..he flinched.lol..cops said i looked like the instigator.prob cuz i was the biggest.but they let evryone go.we came back like 2 hours later and threw bricks through the frat house windows and sum cars..someone had to go to the hospital and get stitches....so all in all it was a fun night..moral of the story...frat guys are b*tches

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
subbed & :laughing:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bullies who think that because they rock affliction t-shirts and a ton of bedazzler and follow Dana White on twitter, that they're actually tough guys. Once after leaving a club, I saw a guy smacking a girl (probably his gf) in the parking lot, needless to say my friends kept telling to me to keep walking, but I couldn't, so i walked over to him and dropped him like 3rd period french. My friends were right, as soon after the girl began screaming and blaming me for attacking her bf. :/

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
In for this one.

I might share something later. I never start the fight. But as soon as someone swings at me I go ape ****.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hahahahahaha shít is funny...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
In for this one.

I might share something later. I never start the fight. But as soon as someone swings at me I go ape ****.
Im the same way.. Except i her that i get violent when im really sh*tfaced which isnt very often.Never really remember but sober im pretty hard to piss off

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Two years ago I was sitting in the waiting room for a doc appt. one of my brothers calls me up saying some *******s at the bar were disrespecting the patch on his back and needed backup. I left the docs saying I'd reschedule , jump on my bike like a bat outa hell and was the first up there. He was on the phone outside as I came up and asked who was it . He said big fat balled fuk at the bar. Before he could finish saying hold on I was walking in the door. Walked straight to the bar and was gonna order a beer when I catch this fuk skull fuking me across the bar. Theyre skimheads, i fuking hate skinheads! I ask " you got something you wanna say?!" he replied " I got something for you" I said " out-fuking-standing" and reached in the trash, grabbed a beer bottle and b lined it around the bar. As soon as he stood up I blasted him 3 times upside the head but the bottle didn't break he jus had this stunned dumb look on his face , I paused for a split sec and tossed the bottle then followed thru with a right hook and he dropped like a sack. I'm whaling on this guy and another skin grabs me from behind (cus theyre f@gs and they like the behind) and we wrestle back and forth across the bar to the door. I lunge back into him throwing us both through the door taking it off the hinges sending it sailing I to the Parking lot. We get outside and all of sudden dude doesn't wanna fight. 1st dude is out on the floor and I look at my bro and say lets get the **** outa here. AI jump on my bike start it go into first and as I pull away I get sucker punched from behind from the dude that had just pussed out. Broke my nose sideways . I manage to stumble off my bike and shut it Down before it goes flying and I'm bleeding like crazy. My "brother" I was sticking up for didn't do shït but wave his asp at him and threaten him. He got dealt with later for that. So I'm bleeding trying to get my vision clear so I can go at this bitch and 5 more my guys roll in. Nice ! Nope as soon as they hop out we hear cops. I jump on my scoot and we bust out fast. I'm flying down the road blood all down my face as 3 cruisers fly by me the opposite direction. Clean get away. Got to a buddy's house and downed some jack then straightened my nose back into place. Never saw sucker punk bitch again but we found out where the first guy lived and someone stuck support stickers all over his truck to be funny. Lol. Phoenix was fun! Wild wild west!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ride a rocket, dont like skin heads either...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol If you liked skins then you'd be a very confused black man! Unless their sharps of course but they're retarded.
They r doctors, lawyers and cops

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
They r doctors, lawyers and cops
? Sharps are?! No youre way off , sharps look like skinheads but they're not racist. Like the diet coke of skinheads. Lol . Alot of em can be seen around the hardcore scene.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
? Sharps are?! No youre way off , sharps look like skinheads but they're not racist. Like the diet coke of skinheads. Lol . Alot of em can be seen around the hardcore scene.
U act like I'm looking for em lmao!
Or like I'm on a hardcore scene with a bunch of skins lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
U act like I'm looking for em lmao!
Or like I'm on a hardcore scene with a bunch of skins lol
Lol I'm not acting like that. U said they were doctors and lawyers out of the blue, I was just correcting and educating u since you cared to comment..... Are you drunk? ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol I'm not acting like that. U said they were doctors and lawyers out of the blue, I was just correcting and educating u since you cared to comment..... Are you drunk? ;-)
No I'm high.
U know skins are docs and lawerys and cops to right?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Got another one.. This was wayy back freshman year of highschool..i was chyllin in the locker room talkin to one of the guys before wrestling practice. I wa standing against the wall with my arms behind my back.. This fat piece-o-shyt winds his hand all the way back an clocks me directly in the nuts. I think he thought it was funny. Fukcing douche!!. Completely knocked the wind outta me andni hit the floor real quick.. I was down for at least 15 minutes..after collecting myself i stood up nd that fukcer was jus sittin there with a frin on his face.. Completely hooked off on dude.. I wuda beat him to a bloody pulp if the two heavyweights from the team werent there.. Next day of skool got called into the principles office and i said i sorta blacked out so i dont remeber but guys on the team covered for me so he got suspended for 5 days.. He tried to applogize to me in gym class n i told him if he ever came within five feet of me i would shove a paddle from paddle ball up his ass.. Never even looked my way again

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
These stories make for a great late night read.

Any stories out in clubs or grocery stores where u had to kick some ass?