Don't Ever Do This

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woke up this morning. Took my 3 AndroMass caps.

About an hour later popped a slim fx and some recompadrol before some lasagna and a shake...

Hour after that head ache and slight dizzy effect along with vomitting... Nervous and sweating my balls off. Something was a bad mix there...

I need this stuff to wear off or to counter act the effects cuz it's making me shaky and nervous as hell.
To top it all off this is a 12 hour pill :(
Thought 1 cap of slim fx would give me just a bit of energy but this **** is strong now and I hate it...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to think of something safe that will counteract the caffeine and rauwolscine, but nothing is coming to mind.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm trying to think of something safe that will counteract the caffeine and rauwolscine, but nothing is coming to mind.

ManBeast
Yeah I wanted some energy... I phucked up. Could've absorbed big time due to the AndroMass carrier (like grape fruit) and intensified the effect...

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I didnt make it past lasagna for breakfast ... That's heavy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah all I had haha... Plus I ate it at like 1130/12.
Hmmm I just made turkey sketti sauce to put over baked spaghetti squash for dinner. Now you got me thinking of making it into lasagna with whole grain noodles and cottage cheese with the sauce and squash. Might be on to something

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmm I just made turkey sketti sauce to put over baked spaghetti squash for dinner. Now you got me thinking of making it into lasagna with whole grain noodles and cottage cheese with the sauce and squash. Might be on to something
It was whole grain.
I've been eating that for a few days... :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good anti-histamine or some bismuth would help with the nausea. Any OTC anti-emetic for that matter

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A good anti-histamine or some bismuth would help with the nausea. Any OTC anti-emetic for that matter
Thank you.
It went away now.
Don't ever do this.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you.
It went away now.
Don't ever do this.
How's the energy now?

You should get Nimbus to look into marketing a product for this lol. Heck, Poseidon was created because Rich didn't want to deal with hangover's anymore, so why not.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's the energy now?

You should get Nimbus to look into marketing a product for this lol. Heck, Poseidon was created because Rich didn't want to deal with hangover's anymore, so why not.
lmao.
Yeah I would love a non stim fat burner.
Never been a huge fan of stims....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point, the andromass carrier probably made it hit your system like a f*ckin peterbilt on NOS :D

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's a good point, the andromass carrier probably made it hit your system like a f*ckin peterbilt on NOS :D

ManBeast
Oh hell yeah cause I've took a slim fx twice already and never had that reaction but it was never close to mass...

This time I took it 1 hour after mass and it whopped my azz

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried a dopamine agonist?They will either leave you feeling like superman or thinking you should go to the hospital.They are one hell of a ride.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you ever tried a dopamine agonist?They will either leave you feeling like superman or thinking you should go to the hospital.They are one hell of a ride.
Probably won't try it...
Dont wanna feel like superman & don't want to think I need to make a trip to a hospital...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i listed what i thought were the main stims up near the top.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ManBeast
Main stims

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ManBeast
Im thinking this. The PP Andro series stuff is great for making stuff stronger. Just have to be careful when using it ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im thinking this. The PP Andro series stuff is great for making stuff stronger. Just have to be careful when using it ;)
Right. It's no joke. My strength has been awsome too!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
where did you find recompadrol in stock!! lol. but damn bro :X

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
If this ever happens again, take 1-2 grams of theanine.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ha I opened this thread, like wtf i don't remember this, then realized it was from months ago lol.
Right...
Glad that stuff is long gone!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is only one of several reasons why I won't use the Androseries. PP should have stayed with LV and Trans-dermal products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have been quite successful with the switch.
I'm sure you have but I think there are just way to many potential interactions with the new delivery system as this thread clearly demonstrates. I love PP products, just don't like your new delivery system. In fact right now I'm running AndroHard LV and after that I'll be using the TRS. I'm still waiting on some new PP products aside from the androseries.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sounds insane. I am glad to hear you are doing alright now.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anti-hist will help you out a lot and some Pepto