BB DVD's

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Anyone know where I can get inexpensive bodybuilding DVD's. I dont wanna pay 40 bucks for them as that is the retail price. Thanks!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Paid $19 for a new copy of Pumpin Iron with the updated outakes...ordered at amazon

Thanks for the response MADMAN....but I was looking more towards the lines of Markus Ruhls or Jay Cutlers new DVD's or even Ronnie Colemans....but I will check Amazon to see if they have these....by the way I have a lot of respect for what you have accomplished over the last 11 months and congrats with the baby....I hope God watches over you since you are recovering from cancer as well. Take care. Any other sources guys?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you have the time/connection speed, you can always download them....

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response MADMAN....but I was looking more towards the lines of Markus Ruhls or Jay Cutlers new DVD's or even Ronnie Colemans....but I will check Amazon to see if they have these....by the way I have a lot of respect for what you have accomplished over the last 11 months and congrats with the baby....I hope God watches over you since you are recovering from cancer as well. Take care. Any other sources guys?

Thanks man,great idea go to Kazaa or Morphues and type in bodybuilding,..you can get all those for free...I forgot about that.I got mine that way..

littlemark

Awards
Ebay. Got Ruhl's and Coleman's new ones for about $32 each. Still not as good a deal as free, but cheaper than elsewhere I've seen.

I dl emule like you told me in an old thread but when i type in a search and double click it it sends me somewhere else instead of dl. I also have Bearshare which I love for music but some of the bodybuilding dl's come up as just audio and the visual is missing...sucks when you are waiting all day just to see a blur with voices.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you need the right codec to play most of them, they use divx compression. Google divx.

DougMan

Awards
yea divx codecs can be a definite pain to get. Give a few a try before you quit.

I bought two on ebay but are there any other sites?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hvactech Supplement Auction 9
Beowulf MMA 16