Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for upper back tribal with Oderint Dum Metuant written into it

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I have Te Nosce written across mine. I have a wild idea but dont know how to pull it off.

lafitmat

Awards
Big fan of tats if you just go to the shop they will be able to draw it for you for a deposite they will take your idea above and beyoujd hope that helps

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice quote there, Caligula. ;)

I'd volunteer to design if I had something in mind. Not my first tat rodeo.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice quote there, Caligula. ;)

I'd volunteer to design if I had something in mind. Not my first tat rodeo.
If you think of something draw it I'd love to see it on paper bro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i designed mine, but i drew it about 20 times before it was just right

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Big fan of tats if you just go to the shop they will be able to draw it for you for a deposite they will take your idea above and beyoujd hope that helps
^^^ what he said. I went to the best shop in my area with a couple pictures just to give the artist an idea of what I wanted. After about two weeks, he called me back in to show me what he came up with and I was amazed. These guys are artists and they can work with anything you give and will do their best to make it perfect for you. Unless, of course, they're terrible, but then you just need to find a new artist haha

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Research your tattoo shop and the artist. Theres alot of crappy shops with half ass guys doing ink. Look around the gym and you'll see what I mean. Look for clean line work and fill ins and shading as well as imagination to find a well rounded artist. Good to get a tattoo artist that is an artist outside of tattooing as well. In my experience ones like that take exceptional pride and care In their work. And one last thing , make sure they can spell, I've seen some pretty retarded easy $hit spelled wrong due to carelessness. Lol