Whats your secret weapon?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We know a lot of people work hard at this sport. Some want to just look nice, others want to go pro.
Out of the stuff you eat, sups you take, stuff you use, what would you say would be your secret weapon for achieving success at your goal?

Mine is a food/snack that's a p butter and banana on wheat bread.... Taste great and eat that multiple times a day & boom extra Cals like a mofo! What's your secret weapon?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U guys r crazy haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I recently broke up with cottage cheese to fuk with her cousin Greek yogurt. She's smoother and packs more protein in her;-)
:thumbsup:

:lol:

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
You eat the chobani flavored ones or the 100% all natural type. The plain is by far one of the most bitter things ever tasted

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You eat the chobani flavored ones or the 100% all natural type. The plain is by far one of the most bitter things ever tasted
I eat em once in a while

Lil Swole

Lil Swole

Awards
I get some honey locally and put that in my Greek yogurt, makes it pretty damn delicious. My secret weapon though... Shhhhh... My work ethic. Boom!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be a secret anymore than huh...lol (Psssst.....MILK is mine)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It wouldn't be a secret anymore than huh...lol (Psssst.....MILK is mine)
Milk bloats me an my stomach...
Every few weeks I forget what happens and I buy a some whole milk haha....

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Milk bloats me an my stomach...
Every few weeks I forget what happens and I buy a some whole milk haha....
Whole milk puts the weight on me fast, almost too fast. I stick with about 1/3 gallon of 2% a day for extra calories and protein.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whole milk puts the weight on me fast, almost too fast. I stick with about 1/3 gallon of 2% a day for extra calories and protein.
Yeah it's bad news haha...
I need to lose a lot of fat after the last few months of what I've been doing, & I dont know how the hell I'm going to do that.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I do the all natural and yeah plain it's hard to get down so I take a tablespoon of all natural spreadable fruit and mix it real good. Takes the edge off perfect

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic minds was a good answer lol I've actually noticed alot of progress since I joined this site

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ima agree with anabolic minds :p

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
plain chobani mixed with protein powder....no more bitterness

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Screw all you hardgainers and your secrets to getting extra calories in...

ManBeast

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience. At no point have I ever thought, "I need to be XXXlbs in XX amount of days." I figured out within the first couple of years that food is the most important thing that you need physically and patience is the most important thing mentally.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Patience. At no point have I ever thought, "I need to be XXXlbs in XX amount of days." I figured out within the first couple of years that food is the most important thing that you need physically and patience is the most important thing mentally.
Good thinking

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I def agree with patience I'm 28 now and been working out on and off for many years and the reason y I'm successful this time is because I've learned patience

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Russian Bear ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
plain chobani mixed with protein powder....no more bitterness
Good idea! I like that gonna try it! I buy Kroger brand. it lists a higher protein count per similar serving size and is a couple bucks cheaper.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I eat everything in site. I need to cut down in fat % but I usually stay at a consistent 250 lbs, what can I say I'm too lazy to go on a diet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
In the words of Garfield: "Diet, what's a diet? I'll tell you what a diet is: It is nothing but die with a "t" added at the end."

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In the words of Garfield: "Diet, what's a diet? I'll tell you what a diet is: It is nothing but die with a "t" added at the end."

ManBeast
Nice!!!