What size shirt do you wear? How do you weigh?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm around 5/8, 5/9 and I'm a 190 pounds now.

Medium t shirts seem a bit snug but can fit ok but over all say a bit too snug and large seems a bit too loose buy I guess has a better fit.

Any1 else have this problem?
How do your shirts fit? What's your stats?
What size shirt do you wear?

striad

Awards
I'm around 5'10", and weigh about 205lbs right now. Large shirts usually fit me good except the sleeves usually hang down to about an inch above my elbow. So the only part of my upper arm that is showing is the smallest part of the arm, which makes me look like i have small arms.

Therefore, i wear size xl. Covers my entire upper arm and seems to make my shoulders, traps, and chest look bigger

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Haha I'm 5'8" and I do the same thing, larges fit good but I tend to wear XL , unless the sleeves of a large fit snug

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm around 5'10", and weigh about 205lbs right now. Large shirts usually fit me good except the sleeves usually hang down to about an inch above my elbow. So the only part of my upper arm that is showing is the smallest part of the arm, which makes me look like i have small arms.

Therefore, i wear size xl. Covers my entire upper arm and seems to make my shoulders, traps, and chest look bigger
XL way too big

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha I'm 5'8" and I do the same thing, larges fit good but I tend to wear XL , unless the sleeves of a large fit snug
Guess I need more muscle.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Guess I need more muscle.
That's a common problem haha. I have broad shoulders so i have to wear a large or the sleeves turn inward and I look like a douche bag wearing a little kid shirt

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'9 closer to 5'10 between 190 -195. Large fits me fine, but I tend to wear XL just cause I'm lazy and I like the extra space. I do the same with pants. I could care less who notices my muscles and my tight arse. ;)

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Im 5'8 ish 195 and wear large mostly. some brands fit better than others though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah large is where I need to be I guess

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
5' 11'' 228 lbs large or xlarge like on muscle fit shirts

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'10" ~220

I wear a large as long as it is sized properly. I have some XLs, but they are usually a bit big.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i have the same problem with you but with large/xl im 6'2 217 and larges are a little too snug but xl's are pretty big lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
really depends on the brand / shirt I have some x-smalls that are swimming, then another shirt fromt eh same company - large barely fits.

I am 170ish (ecto frame) - and Medium most of the time is a good fit, not baggy but not skin tight. Most of the time if a shirt is tight it is in the chest / back, which isnt all that bad of a thing :)

tattoopierced1

6'7" 260lbs.. depending on the maker, i can sometimes wear XL, but true fit is XXL. My motorcycle jacket is a 5XL and it fits perfect.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6'7" 260lbs.. depending on the maker, i can sometimes wear XL, but true fit is XXL. My motorcycle jacket is a 5XL and it fits perfect.
That's nuts my cycle jacket is a medium!
I'm going to wah my large shirt in hot water and dry the he'll out of it & see what happens....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I hate looking for shirts that fit. I'm 5' 10" at 227lbs currently and if the shirt fits my shoulders and arms it's too baggy around my mid section and I look fat. Not only that in the last 2 years I've gone from 185lbs to 220 naturally with no AAS so it's hard to keep up and afford new stuff. At the 4th week of my first test cycle right now and ive put on 7 more pounds so far and have 8 more weeks of injections to go. Hopefully i can hold off til after pct to buy amything. If not i just may thrift shop it fir a minute. I usually only have 2 pair of favorite jeans and the rest are t shirts

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6'4", about 310lbs. XXLT are usually what I go with, but every once in a while an XLT works. Different manufacturers, different fits... hate it! That's why I just wear tank tops all the time. WOOOOO!!!! lol :D

tattoopierced1

6'4", about 310lbs. XXLT are usually what I go with, but every once in a while an XLT works. Different manufacturers, different fits... hate it! That's why I just wear tank tops all the time. WOOOOO!!!! lol :D
Thats all I wear in the summer months, tank tops are the way to go!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah beaters do fit the best. Not that I'm tryin to look like a tough guy but it's the most comfy fit when most clothing is made for a muscular build and i might as well let all think ink I spend tons on get some air ;-)If its cold I toss a zip up hoody over it. Perfect

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I need a nice companies hoody.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm 5'5, mediums usually, but if they shrink the wash at all i'm screwed, they are too short, larges fit in the chest and shoulders, but usally are really baggy around the waist area

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So hard to find a good size haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 5'8 193 and ir depends on the shirt. Ill sometimes wear a medium and sometimes larges. Id swim in XLs.

If i didnt have to be within weight standards id wear XLs probly and be close to 220. Haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im 5'8 193 and ir depends on the shirt. Ill sometimes wear a medium and sometimes larges. Id swim in XLs.

If i didnt have to be within weight standards id wear XLs probly and be close to 220. Haha
We about the same w8...
Wear the same size.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6'2", 300. XXL in Under Armour tees is perfect, everything else is a nightmare. XXL isn't what it used to be.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I'm 5'8 180-185 an I wear a large. They fit everywhere except they are usually a little long

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
My bro in law always has jokes. "hey mike what size is that shirt? Smeedium?!"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My bro in law always has jokes. "hey mike what size is that shirt? Smeedium?!"
Yeah I've heard that b4 haha

They need to make a marge haha

nokkT

Awards
Aaron, I'm in the same boat you are. I wear some mediums, some larges, it really just depends on the shirt.

I get the stupid jokes all the time too, Extra Medium, Smeedium, etc.

fasttimes

Awards
I'm all over the size map, right now 5'8 190-195 still 90% xl tee's, pants are 32 *32 long. In my 20's I was as big as 238 lbs with 36 pants and xxl shirts with 19 inch neck ( oh the good old gear days). Dont feel big anymore, but at least I can climb a flight of stairs without spitting out a lung. :)

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
I wear a xl or sometimes a 2x depends on the shirt I am 5'5 220lbs

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I here that as well, especially from my co-workers whenever we goto the gym. Damn 3clipse whered you get that shirt? Baby gap? lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
5'7" 175 lb. usually lg but I do have some xl stuff theyre a little baggy tho.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me ask u guys...

WTF should we do?

Should I start a clothing line to fit athletic, thicker, muscular size people...

Rail skinny jeans and shirts aint my thing! Ya dig...

Pretty soon u guys will be wearing a Sizing You Up t shirt haha, already got the name...

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Shirts with wide shoulders , fitting short sleeves and that taper towards the waist. Not to look too fitted cus then you look like one of those jersey shore shiny shirt fuks. Just enough so it doesn't look like you a fat a$$ hiding a gut when there's actually a build under there.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Extra Medium!

Finding jeans is Way worse.
Don't get me started on jeans. If it fits past my legs and a$$ then it's too loose around the waist. If it fits my waist my junk is either pressed into my leg or almost up my a$$ after getting them on and I can't even squeeze a fart out cus my cheeks are glued together. I hate baggy jeans look but like straight legged with alil room in them. As soon as i get in the house i always chenge straight into sweats or running pants. No wonder why guys that lift back in the day wore ugly a$$ zubaz and just stuffed their junk in a fanny pack and looked retarded. At least they were comfortable I guess. Funny thing is they still make em! http://www.zubaz.com/. Lol

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me started on jeans. If it fits past my legs and a$$ then it's too loose around the waist. If it fits my waist my junk is either pressed into my leg or almost up my a$$ after getting them on and I can't even squeeze a fart out cus my cheeks are glued together. I hate baggy jeans look but like straight legged with alil room in them. As soon as i get in the house i always chenge straight into sweats or running pants. No wonder why guys that lift back in the day wore ugly a$$ zubaz and just stuffed their junk in a fanny pack and looked retarded. At least they were comfortable I guess. Funny thing is they still make em! http://www.zubaz.com/. Lol
Dude you had me laughin with this post this morning! Remember the Skidz from the 80's??? LOL

tattoopierced1

Let me ask u guys...

WTF should we do?

Should I start a clothing line to fit athletic, thicker, muscular size people...

Rail skinny jeans and shirts aint my thing! Ya dig...

Pretty soon u guys will be wearing a Sizing You Up t shirt haha, already got the name...
that would be nice.. Its retarded hard for me to find jeans that fit...I really can only wear 38x38 extra loose jeans, any other fit doesnt work due to glutes/quads not able to fit into the jeans. Waist is really a 34/36 but I have to go up a size or two with the extra loose cut to fit everywhere else.