rant... butt touch= jail time.

MikeK

Awards
I was in the mall yesterday with my wife, just buying some stuff for the new house... in bed bath and beyond, there were 3 kids hanging out, 2 were white trying to be black, the other was mexican. At first I could see them staring from a ways away... at my wife. Then while she was turning the corner, one of them grabed her ass. She was shocked and really didnt know what to do, but i compleatly lost it, beat the crap out of 2 of them, the other one got away from me... I mean, did they have a death wish? one of them I was told is in the hostpital with a broken leg, not sure about the other, and I had to spend the night in jail untill my wife could bail me out this morning... I admit that I lost it, but im VERY protective of my wife... just pisses me off that I got in trouble for there little punk asses, and now I have a court date at the begining of next month. :frustrate

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sumbitches! I've gone to beat the **** outta peple for touching one of my gal pal's asses (bouncer knocked him down from the side outta no-where right before I swang). Goin to jail for defending/protecting someone you care about is bullshit...

ManBeast

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would have done the same thing. Actually, the only thing you did wrong was not catch up to the third kid and break his leg too.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sucks.

IANAL (I am not a lawyer) but I would press charges against them for anything you can think of and launch a civil suit. There is always the chance that you will scare the crap out of their parents (sound like minors) and they will drop/not press charges.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Sucks to hear this. Going through a court experience right now myself for an (alleged) assault experiece. It's no fun. Hope you get through it ok.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Sucks.

IANAL (I am not a lawyer) but I would press charges against them for anything you can think of and launch a civil suit. There is always the chance that you will scare the crap out of their parents (sound like minors) and they will drop/not press charges.
The state can press charges, the kids don't have to have anything to do with what the court system decides to do.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I would have done the same thing. Actually, the only thing you did wrong was not catch up to the third kid and break his leg too.
I guess I'm the only one who thinks breaking a kid's leg for being an idiot and grabbing someone's ass is a bit over the top. They deserved a hit or two, and the only thing you did wrong beyond going way over the edge is not wait until you could do it and get away with it.

LittleChina

Awards
I was in the mall yesterday with my wife, just buying some stuff for the new house... in bed bath and beyond, there were 3 kids hanging out, 2 were white trying to be black, the other was mexican. At first I could see them staring from a ways away... at my wife. Then while she was turning the corner, one of them grabed her ass. She was shocked and really didnt know what to do, but i compleatly lost it, beat the crap out of 2 of them, the other one got away from me... I mean, did they have a death wish? one of them I was told is in the hostpital with a broken leg, not sure about the other, and I had to spend the night in jail untill my wife could bail me out this morning... I admit that I lost it, but im VERY protective of my wife... just pisses me off that I got in trouble for there little punk asses, and now I have a court date at the begining of next month. :frustrate
You had every right to beat the **** out of those "people". I say that for good reason, there are 3 things I can't stand in this world, and by these three things they apply to everyone and I don't hate or have any malice based on race, religion, sexual orientation or anything.

1. Men who beat/abuse women.
2. Child Molestors
3. General greedy Assholes

Do you go around touching other guys' girls? Hell no, not at all. What they did to your wife was second to only rape, it was a sick act and your wife was not in the position to defend herself, she is lucky that you were there. Most women if alone will not even combat assholes like these. These are the kind of punk fuckers who go around grabbing and raping girls.

The positive part of this story is that you defended your wife and beat the **** out of those 2. The negative is 1 got away and you had to spend a night in jail. Hey you made me proud bro. :)

LittleChina

Awards
I guess I'm the only one who thinks breaking a kid's leg for being an idiot and grabbing someone's ass is a bit over the top. They deserved a hit or two, and the only thing you did wrong beyond going way over the edge is not wait until you could do it and get away with it.
I don't know if I could feel guilty for the kid. I don't treat teens as if they were 6 year old children not knowing what they are doing, they know full and well what they are doing. I mean if a 6 year old bumped into his girl's ass I doubt he would beat the crap out of the 6 year old :D

I wonder what did they think the boyfriend was going to do, sit there and let them grope his girl. Hah! I personally hate hearing stories of things like this occuring, it pisses me off. Think if it was your own Mother or a girl you like your feelings may change quick on the issue.

Would you let some guy just squeeze your mom's ass. :D I could only imagine if someone actually tried to hit my mother. 5 minutes of 100% pain.

LittleChina

Awards
BTW MikeK my uncle "Big Bad Chocalate Robbie" is in jail, while you were there did he try to mount you like a 2 humped camel? :D

Just a sad attempt at humor, hope ya cheer up.

MikeK

Awards
BTW MikeK my uncle "Big Bad Chocalate Robbie" is in jail, while you were there did he try to mount you like a 2 humped camel? :D

Just a sad attempt at humor, hope ya cheer up.
lol, naw actualy, there were only a few drunk guys in there. It was so nasty, i tried to stand up untill my legs gave out, you could see the scum all over, it was discusting...

Anyway, 2 were minors and one was 18. I called my dad this morning (who is a lawyer) faxed all my papers to him and hes going to call me back tonight and see what were going to do. Only one of them (the 18 year old) is pressing charges, so im just going to have to see how that all turns out. on a plus side, my wife was actualy very happy with me defending her. :thumbsup:

I didnt mean to break the kids leg, but at the time I really wanst thinking all that clearly, i just went into "destroy" mode if you know what I mean. but i defenatly dont regret doing what I did. Maybe they will think twice before they try and pull that **** again.

LittleChina

Awards
, my wife was actualy very happy with me defending her. :thumbsup:
Hell yeah, of course she was! Not all women will talk too much about it but they love that protection quality, and she loves that. I bet that earned you a "free pussy anytime you want" ticket for a whole month from her. :D

You're lucky your dad is in the lawyer biz, very cool and a big plus!

MikeK

Awards
Hell yeah, of course she was! Not all women will talk too much about it but they love that protection quality, and she loves that. I bet that earned you a "free pussy anytime you want" ticket for a whole month from her. :D

You're lucky your dad is in the lawyer biz, very cool and a big plus!
haha hopefully, im on test right now so it would be a big help lol.

Yea, hes a VERY good lawyer too, so im glad I have him on my side, he said usualy cases like this can be settled outside of court pretty easily.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was on a jury for a case nearly identical to yours where the defendant punched out a couple punks for pushing his mom around and calling her names. We the Jury found him NOT GUILTY, lol.

The state was trying to prosecute this poor guy for just doing what any guy would do..protect his own mother but the state tried to plead the case the punks were "just children" and all that, it was really stupid considering the kids were 16 and 17, 6'3" and 6'1" and the dumbest gangsta wannabe's I've ever seen (this is in small town Arizona so it's even more pathetic).

Sounds like you're in good hands, good luck man.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I think you went overboard, JMO. If you want to intimidate them, fine. Maybe lay a punch or two, but breaking a leg?? WTF man that is hardly an act by a "reasonable" person, IMO.

MikeK

Awards
Im 23, and as Ive said, I didnt go in with the intention of breaking his leg, i didnt mean for it to go nearly that far, that was a mistake on my part.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two (at least) forms of temptation that resistance was not practiced:

Lust...boys failed to control their urge to touch what they lusted over.
Revenge...taking matters in ones own hands to apply their own form of justice.
Violence (while persuing revenge)...inability to control the temptation to express their anger in a healthy manner.

Now there are consequences suffered by both parties.

Last edited:
CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I could feel guilty for the kid. I don't treat teens as if they were 6 year old children not knowing what they are doing, they know full and well what they are doing. I mean if a 6 year old bumped into his girl's ass I doubt he would beat the crap out of the 6 year old :D
Probably not, but kids are defined by their immaturity. Do these kids lack discipline? Yes. Did they deserve a beating of some sort? In my opinion, yes, and probably because their parents didn't bother to hit them when they deserved it. They didn't deserve to get put in the hostpital with broken bones.

I wonder what did they think the boyfriend was going to do, sit there and let them grope his girl. Hah! I personally hate hearing stories of things like this occuring, it pisses me off. Think if it was your own Mother or a girl you like your feelings may change quick on the issue.

Would you let some guy just squeeze your mom's ass. :D I could only imagine if someone actually tried to hit my mother. 5 minutes of 100% pain.
There's a difference between an immature ass squeeze from a teenager and someone trying to hit my mother/girlfriend. I have dealt with that. I grabbed the bastard and smacked him around a little, made him look like **** in front of his friends, and that was it. He had a red face and a few black and blues, no broken bones. There's a difference between the appropriateness of doing something and the appropriateness of what was actually done.

Edit: To calrify, were I on his jury I'd aquit him or hit him with something noncriminal, and if I had a role in the sentencing it'd be a low to nothing sentence like communtity service or anger manangement.

Last edited:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think you went overboard, JMO. If you want to intimidate them, fine. Maybe lay a punch or two, but breaking a leg?? WTF man that is hardly an act by a "reasonable" person, IMO.
Screw that. Next time break both of his legs! Now the kid has 8 weeks to remember instead of just a couple of days of what not to do. :D ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
most tort law is going to state that the action done should be in the same severity as the causing action....or something to that effect. I hardly think putting some kids in the hospital is equivalent to simply grabbing an ass, so mike yo're not going to go very far in that realm, regardless of other legal action :rolleyes: I saw grow up and control your temper or pay the consequences, you're an adult. Live and learn I suppose

MikeK

Awards
most tort law is going to state that the action done should be in the same severity as the causing action....or something to that effect. I hardly think putting some kids in the hospital is equivalent to simply grabbing an ass, so mike yo're not going to go very far in that realm, regardless of other legal action :rolleyes: I saw grow up and control your temper or pay the consequences, you're an adult. Live and learn I suppose
Excuse me? Did at any point I act like i wasnt up to paying the consequences? i dont think I ever said that... I am well aware of the law, and what could happen, and willing to take the punishment if it came to it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me? Did at any point I act like i wasnt up to paying the consequences? i dont think I ever said that... I am well aware of the law, and what could happen, and willing to take the punishment if it came to it.
you didn't, just commenting on some others talk of lawsuits

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I didnt mean to break the kids leg, but at the time I really wanst thinking all that clearly, i just went into "destroy" mode if you know what I mean. but i defenatly dont regret doing what I did. Maybe they will think twice before they try and pull that **** again.
If you don't mind my asking, how did you break his leg? I'm always ready to learn a new technique!

MikeK

Awards
If you don't mind my asking, how did you break his leg? I'm always ready to learn a new technique!
I honestly dont know, i just hit the first guy twice and he was down, and the other one tried to graple me and i threw him into a display and then over the service desk, not exactly sure what he jamed his leg into.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont know, i just hit the first guy twice and he was down, and the other one tried to graple me and i threw him into a display and then over the service desk, not exactly sure what he jamed his leg into.
Leverage! I haven't thought of leverage in years!

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
threw him into a display and over the service counter... rock! those kids knew exactly what they were doing; they deserved it... i hope you come out ok; i love street justice

primal1

Awards
  • Established
you might need to remind your attorney that the first kid committed an act of sexual assault. have charges brought up on him. the second kid attacked you first. you defended yourself. if you only threw him one time and he broke his leg during the fall, hey, sucks to be him. it sounds like you did not get out of line.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for what you did, anyone who grabbed my wifes ass would recieve an ass beating as well, you did what needed to be done. Why the **** does these punk ass kids think they can mess with another man's woman?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At first I thought you went totally nuts and propped up his leg on somethings and jumped on his knee to crack his leg.

Well if you just slapped them and pushed them about and he broke his leg by accident, they deserve it I guess

MikeK

Awards
yea, lol, didn't purposely do it. Got a call this morning and it seems like this is most likly going to be settled out of court thankfully.

Stingray

Awards
Good for you Mike,

To many PUNKS nowadays think the world belongs to them and they can do what ever they please.
Hope things work out for you.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would of beat the piss out of those kids as well. They sexually assaulted your wife. Kids today get away with to much **** and the parents with the time out crap lose control. I bet these wanna be thugs won't pull that stunt again. Kudos to you bro. I would press charges on the kids and turn the tables.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
If there doin this **** as teenagers imagine 5 or 10 years from now, you taught the little shits a lesson and now they'll think twice before doing it again in the future. Good luck to ya, I sure as hell would have lost it and probably would have broke their legs on purpose, well, at least their hands.

Jjaden

Awards
What they did to your wife was second to only rape
Bahahah yah grabbing someone's ass is second only to rape.

Beating the **** out of 3 kids because 1 of them touched an ass is really a great call, you need a hero cookie.

Would it have been that hard to grab the offender, threaten to kick the living **** out of him, throw him to the ground and walk away?

People like you are the reasons guns should be totally banned.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
nah what happened was one kid did the deed; got smacked around; but the others tried to jump in; they didnt stay out of it...

course it says this in the post somewheres

MikeK

Awards

Beating the **** out of 3 kids because 1 of them touched an ass is really a great call, you need a hero cookie.

Would it have been that hard to grab the offender, threaten to kick the living **** out of him, throw him to the ground and walk away?

Uh yea, it was a little diffrent that you stated, maybe you should read the rest of the thread.

LittleChina

Awards

Get a grip, man. :rolleyes:

First all "kids"? I believe it was an 18 year old who grabbed her ass, no damn "kid" excuses I am 19 right now and when I was 10 I knew that involuntary touching and groping someone was not only disrespectful but violated that person's right.

Do you have any idea how completely moronic and insulting this situation is. The guy is walking through a store in a American mall with this wife, and out of the blue a 18 year old guy comes behind her and grops her ass, out of no where. I am unsure if this registers with other people as being a total violation of her rights, but for me when I think about it, I think that indeed an ass kicking is more than needed.

You really have to put yourself in that place of how the woman would feel, I can put myself in her position somewhat, you have any idea how it is be a 5 foot something female and you have physically intimidating young men grabing you. I read a post on here by Wranglegirl and about the incident she had while at a car wash, luckily she kicked some ass, but until your girl is in a position like that then its a lot tougher to take the high moral ground. The reason I said it was only second to rape is because rape invovles an unwanted sexual act which is more like an attack. I just find it mind boggling that a guy would go up to a woman he doesn't know and just grab her like that. I don't think its the end all situation and of course there is far worse that can happen, I am aware that there are far worse things that could happen.

Thing is a person chooses to act dumb they get what they get, sometimes they don't. If I walk up to a 6'8" Japanese sumo wrestle and tell him I think he is a utter fat **** and I am going to pound him, then I grab his man tit, what do you think he is going to do to me? Laugh and ask me politley to "please do not do that". What gives MikeK the right to pound those guys up? What gives that kid the right to grab her ass. Well my friend welcome to the "Grey Area" :rofl: That "kid" knew he could get any reaction under the sun from what he did and he still chose to do it, so asking me to feel any sympathy for the kid......I can't. I wish I could but I really can't. Would he have learned anything if he was given a strict warning, I fucking doubt it! Yet again another grey area. After doing what he did he even had the nerve for him and his buddies to fight back, hah!

LittleChina

Awards

Hahah, wooooooooooo way off topic. :rofl:

That kind of reminds me when there is a thread about different PCT methods and then it turns into a Pro-Bush Pro-Kerry debate......I just found that funny. :rofl:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
haha hopefully, im on test right now so it would be a big help lol.
Let's hope they don't find out ;)
Yea, hes a VERY good lawyer too, so im glad I have him on my side, he said usualy cases like this can be settled outside of court pretty easily.
I woulda been pissed, too. I get pissed enough when those wannabe little chicano bitches stare.

I don't know if I actually woulda beat the **** out of 'em, but I sure as hell would have thrown 'em around and maybe smacked them a few times.

What did you do to break his leg? LOL. That's awesome!

I hate those little hardcore wannabe fucks!! I really don't know what their problem is. Just like the other day, there was the little 4 foot nothing mexican guy who just stopped, looked my chick up and down right in front of me...I almost beat the **** out of him for being that disrespectful....Grrr! He would have had to known I'd beat the **** out of him by the looks of me.

Do you guys think those stupid little chicano shits really think we're scared of 'em, no matter how big we are, because they're little "vatos"? Really, i wonder if they're so stupid that they've convinced themselves they're "scary". My experience has always been that they're little pussies...even when the odds favor them. I've been in a 6 on 2 situation with some of those little fags, I grabbed one guy and the other five took off! I actually let up, but my friend took out after him, LOL.

EDIT: LOL! I just thought about it, and I wish I could be there when he's trying to explain to his buddy's why he got his ass kicked by some roided out bodybuilder! LOL.

Friend: "What happened, dog?"
Pussy: "I got my ass beat because I grabbed some guys wife's ass!"

Ha, ha, ha!

I love it! My one great hope is that we can get rid of all of these PC hippies who run the system and get right back to when American was great"er". The good 'ol days when you could be the **** outta somebody for wronging you, and the community as well as the court system well say "well, he deserved it!"

Congrats on being a true f*ckin' human!

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MikeK
Way to protect your wife's honor! I'm praying for you that everything turns out OK. I have been in your situation before and I think it sucks that the law would try and protect the sexual offenders. BTW, I hope you don't mention that you are on any kind of cycle or it could go against you with all the bad publicity on fitness substances these days.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
MikeK....I have been in your situation before and I think it sucks that the law would try and protect the sexual offenders....
Great point! (I hope he doesn't live in California--i live here, NY, or some other over the top state) It's ridiculous the rights they give to true sexual offenders and then at the same time, they'll try to put a 19yr old kid away for having sex with his 17yr old girlfriend! Grrr! I swear to God there is some kind of contagious mental illness afloat in America these days!

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
[QUOTE/]I love it! My one great hope is that we can get rid of all of these PC hippies who run the system and get right back to when American was great"er". The good 'ol days when you could be the **** outta somebody for wronging you, and the community as well as the court system well say "well, he deserved it!"
Congrats on being a true f*ckin' human![/QUOTE]. . Amen brother, back in the day you didn't have to worry about gettin sliced by some little punk wanna be thug that thinks their hardcore cause they carry a knife or a gun, people fought fair and you didn't have to worry about bein sued for hurting people's feelings. Damn tree huggers are ruinin this country.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Exactly! We should start an orgainization....B.I.T.C.H., Bodybuilders for Iradicating Tree-Hugging Cocksuckin' Hippies! :D
:rofl: Sign me up! I was watchin the History channel last night, they had a documentary about the 101st airborne in WW2. Damn, these guy's were f*ckin MEN! This one guy said how his buddy had his leg blown off and instead of askin for a medic he apologized to his buddies for getting hit! These guy's spent month's on the front line! Nowadays you got people getting purple hearts for getting papercuts, discrediting fellow soldiers, caring about what the French say and then wanting to be f#cking president!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

This is more my thinking (not sure where I stand on that whole gun issue however) ;)

I suppose that considering none of us were their it is really a hard call, but I just can't see getting into a serious fight that warrants police action in a public place from something like an ass grabbing. I do agree it's humiliating and that I probably would have seriously threatened them and went off (verbally), but I just don't see the need to brawl over it, JMO...call me a hippy all you like... I prefer to call it using my head ;)

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
From my experience (limitted) it looks this way:

1. The sexual assult charge is a possibility but is a seperate charge and in the end will be treated as a seperate case, unfortunately.

2. This would mean that you will likely still get charged with attacking the first kid.

3. The "self-defence" statement for the second kid may get you aquited but in essence he was playing the "good samaritan" by helping his friend whom you had already beaten.

Sounds grim I know but your father is most likely right in that you can likely settle this all out of court. :)

On a personal note though I think you whooped ass brotha!! Hope you get through it all ok.

coofoostu

Awards
MikeK - IMO you did the right thing. I have a feeling you'll do fine in court.

Bioman- if you dont mind me asking where in az was this?