5 hours from now

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill be rockin MW3 biatches. to go along with it i picked up the MW3 delta headsets today. 7.1 dolby surround. the war is mofo'ing on

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
all i been hearing around me today at school lol everyone tryin to act like ther the big dick and ther better. 3 guys behind me as we speak talkin about it lmao

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard it's terrible.....it's a $60 expansion pack to mw2....then again i don't play video games

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
it's amazing from what im hearing in my classes today, i saw some live feeds online and i must say im impressed, definetly picking up a copy if my local store is not out of it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Battlefield ftw

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i heard it's terrible.....it's a $60 expansion pack to mw2....then again i don't play video games
i have to say its not terrible but its not as good as i thought it would be. its no where near as refined as mw 1&2. in all honesty i can see myself going back to black ops after the new game feeling wears off. so overall a little disappointed

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive tried to get into this game but just cant. not sure what turns me away from it
I think MW players have a little trouble switching over to battlefield due to the slightly different playing style/controls. Battlefields new frost engine is sweet though IMO. I mean you can actually count the rounds being expended, shoot rounds into a wall or car from distance and walk up and count the holes... sick.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried to get into this game but just cant. not sure what turns me away from it
Did you try the Battlefield 3 beta? So much better than 1 and 2, the control feels a lot different.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the Battlefield 3 beta? So much better than 1 and 2, the control feels a lot different.
yes and it was decent. but for me with cod coming out a week later it didnt make much sense to buy it. battlefield 2's campaing was a lot of fun to play though

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have to say its not terrible but its not as good as i thought it would be. its no where near as refined as mw 1&2. in all honesty i can see myself going back to black ops after the new game feeling wears off. so overall a little disappointed
def wasn't trying to hate either....i just work next to a huge nerd who runs two gaming web-sites and it was the first thing i heard when i came to work this morning