This is a safe site right?

Nuteboy

Awards
Do any of you order from GPZ Services (GetPinz.com)? This may sound like a stupid question but that's a safe site right? No cops or anything, lol? I never did my own ordering of pins and just want to make sure they are "a-okay."

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No doubt, they're top notch....packing always impresses me.....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have used them and they have great service...

Nuteboy

Awards
Cool. One more question. Am I to receive a tracking # to monitor when my pins arrive? I gave my PO BOX as place to deliver and was I placed the order received a confirmation and invoice# but no tracking#.

Just curious. Thanks.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I honestly couldn't even tell ya man as I can't remember. But everytime I order, the pack comes in within 2 days every time, so traqcking numbers probably wouldn't even update in time to even care about....know what I mean?? If you e-mail the guys there, I'm sure they'll tell you exactly for when it is scheduled to be delivered...

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah those guys are kick ass great turn around time.
Dick

Nuteboy

Awards
Thanks guys. THey replied back and explained how it all works. Thanks.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Do any of you order from GPZ Services (GetPinz.com)? This may sound like a stupid question but that's a safe site right? No cops or anything, lol? I never did my own ordering of pins and just want to make sure they are "a-okay."
It won't stop a bullet, if that's what you're asking. :icon_lol:

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Cool. One more question. Am I to receive a tracking # to monitor when my pins arrive? I gave my PO BOX as place to deliver and was I placed the order received a confirmation and invoice# but no tracking#.

Just curious. Thanks.
You wil not receive a tracking number. But they do ship pretty fast so it should not be a problem for you.

Nuteboy

Awards
Billy my goodies can in ( pins ). Boy you guys were right they are FAST. Only took two days. Actually they do give tracking#'s but you have to have it sent express.

Thanks guys.