Large and Lovin' IT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    I'm actualy sick of most "special" groups. Everybody is always whinning about something. I'm sick of gay right activist crying about eminem or some **** arnold said. I'm sick of fat people crying its not my fault. Whats next? Maybe NJA (National Junkie Associaton) to protect the rights of heroin addicts.lol I have no problem with fat people, gay, lesbian, muslim, as long as it doesn't hurt other people. I do have a problem with people whinning and making a huge deal out of someone calling someone a name. I've noticed most of the people in these groups don't think logicaly. Its like their 100 percent sure every problem in their life is due to their weight, color, or beliefs.
    Special Interest groups seek to put their interests ahead of everyone elses. And That's truly selfish.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Special Interest groups seek to put their interests ahead of everyone elses. And That's truly selfish.
    Bro, tell me about it. I was listening to a rerun of the Howard Stern this past weekend and there was a woman who called in whom represented some organization that are trying to save chickens from consumption. She may want to hold a press conference with the bodybuilders of IFBB about how bad chicken breast is.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
    •   

3. Lets all just admit it - modern Western society is a sick, sick thing. Political correctness is systematically stripping away those things that once underpinned a great society. When even the notion of some fundamental truth becomes relative -

(I don't believe that science tells me being obese will give me health issues, cause it won't! or Chickens have more rights than the people that eat them)

everything is fair game. Really it comes down to relativism. Society tells us that each and every special interest is right for those involved.

While I agree they absolutely have the right to believe whatever they want to, but it doesn't make it any more true. I think we all realize deep down that all opinions are not equal, so why does society force us to pretend they are?

4. i think fat people should be prepared to be made fun of. it might solve the epidemic in this country. people used to make fun of me cuz i was so skinny but i didnt cry about it like a helpless baby. only a weak person would do that and then go found there own special interest group with other people that are to weak to solve the problem. people in this country are just way to sensitive and our gonvernment caters to them. that is why our rights are going down the drain. imho

5. I don't understand why they don't just do something about their problem. I used to be fat and I did something about it, not fat any more. People just want to make up excuses and blame someone else, it is never their own fault for eating too much.
    •   

6. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    I don't understand why they don't just do something about their problem. I used to be fat and I did something about it, not fat any more. People just want to make up excuses and blame someone else, it is never their own fault for eating too much.
    It bums me out that they now use fat as a physical disability. Imagine an obese person receiving SSI because they've had too many cheeseburgers and doughnuts all of their lives. Now our tax money is buying those cheeseburgers and doughnuts for them.

I remember seeing this reality program on MTV and they interviewed 3 fat individuals.

There was this one young lady who was in her 20's and, I think, 250 pounds or so. I can honestly say that she was very attractive, mostly because of her attitude and energy. She wanted to become a BBW model. And it made me laugh to see all of these skinny girls competing with her and laughing behind her back at auditions. But she ended up with a modeling contract and they were left behind stage.

Another woman was over 300 pounds, unhealthy, and had to be wheeled around in a wheel chair by her husband, who wasn't that far behind her in weight. I truly felt sorry for her to see how she was treated when her husband took her out to dinner. But at the end of the show, she had received the gastric bypass surgery and began losing weight. IMO, too many obese people are using that operation as a cushion but in her case, she needed it.

Lastly was this lazy, fat ass 17 year old kid who did nothing to help himself. He weighed in over 300 pounds and all the **** he did was eat crap. His mom put him on a diet and he's eating Cheetos as he's driving home from school so that she don't see him. The fat dumbass forgot to clean his cheese powdered fingers though. He ate like a pig and all he talked about was that he can eat anything he wanted because he was going to get the gastric bypass surgery and his insurance was going to pay for it. Near the end of the show, his doctor told him that he qualifies for the operation and the fatass was all smiles then. But she also told him that, after doing a blood test on him, his thyroids were in good shape. At the end of the show, it was noted that 2 months had passed since the airing of the show and the insurance have never approved the operation for him. I laughed at that fat ass loser. He seemed too lazy to realize that no insurance is going to approve that operation for a 17 yr. old with a ****load of metabolism just because they're too lazy to use it.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 08-30-2004 at 11:01 AM.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

7. ChosenOne,

So the BBW beat out a lot of the skinny woman as far as getting a modeling contract? DAMN I bet that had to be a slap in the face for those skinny girls.

Did the fat woman look better than the skinny girls or did she just have a better attitude?

Also do any of you know how insurance and doctors determine who is eligible for the bypass surgery? Just curious as I hear gov. will be changing how easy it is to get the surgery.

8. That 17 year old woulda been really pissed off to find out what he's allowed to eat after getting that surgery...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nuteboy
    ChosenOne,

So the BBW beat out a lot of the skinny woman as far as getting a modeling contract? DAMN I bet that had to be a slap in the face for those skinny girls.

Did the fat woman look better than the skinny girls or did she just have a better attitude?

Also do any of you know how insurance and doctors determine who is eligible for the bypass surgery? Just curious as I hear gov. will be changing how easy it is to get the surgery.
    I had forgot to mention btw that when they showed the overly obese woman at the end of the show, she had lost 45 pounds 2 weeks after her surgery.

About the one who wanted to become a BBW model, MTV interviewed the representative of the modeling agency and he said that he did, in fact, choose her because she had the most explosive, positive attitude than alot of the other girls in the competition or that he's ever met in the business. And that alone makes her look better than the skinnier ones. Of course, there were a few others who got modeling contracts as well, but she stood out the most IMO.

I can relate to that because I once dated an obese woman. This woman was 225 pounds but she dressed beautifully, spoke well, and all an all, a very beautiful woman. I, honestly, didn't notice her size or shape. Funny thing is that she had a younger sister who was very cute and had a killer body on her. My gf told me stories of how they would go clubbing and guys would try hitting on her instead of her sister and it used to piss her sister off.

As far as the insurance is concerned Nuteboy, they determine it, via the doctor report. If the hospital does blood work and find that the thyroids are not working as they should, then the insurance may work with the patient on the surgery. But if all is working well, then the patient is shot to hell. Believe me, I picked up some weight since my 2 knee surgeries and my doctor and lawyers are having a hell of a time just getting the workmen comp insurance to approve a weight loss program for me. So, being that I'm experienced in the gym and with fitness, I told them to chill. I'll do it myself. Besides, I'm not about to get on some crappy Opti-Fast kind of system.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to order T3 and get it FAST
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:31 PM
  2. 17aa and understanding it
    By inertia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 07:19 PM
  3. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 09:48 PM
  4. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:18 PM