Where would you like to live

Grumpy

Awards
Where would you like to live if you could?

Mine is London. Been there about 4 times already, twice in each visit, and probably covered .1% of the city. And I really have the urge to move there one day, but I don't know if it is the same feelings you get when people vacation in Florida, live here 10 years, and then you get tired of it. I just love the fast pace of the whole city, the arts and culture, the eateries, and just the city itself. I stayed at the Marriott right near the London Eye and just waking up the next morning and looking out the window to London... and Big Ben just felt right. And being from Scotland, the people there are somewhat like me. lol But London will hopefully be my future home, or somewhere like Reading since the cost of living is ridiculous in London.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
San Diego. I'm in Seattle and I need sunshine and time outdoors.

Grumpy

Awards
San Diego. I'm in Seattle and I need sunshine and time outdoors.
I kind of want to move to Cali cause the scene there is much like the type I hang around with, but I'll be 30 likely by the time I move out of Florida and I don't think I'll fit in that well being 30. haha It's really between England, Charlotte, NC, or Austin/San Antonio, TX. Haven't decided.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give me a place with mountains. That or the Great North. Alaska would be a hell of a place to live.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where would you like to live if you could?

Mine is London. Been there about 4 times already, twice in each visit, and probably covered .1% of the city. And I really have the urge to move there one day, but I don't know if it is the same feelings you get when people vacation in Florida, live here 10 years, and then you get tired of it. I just love the fast pace of the whole city, the arts and culture, the eateries, and just the city itself. I stayed at the Marriott right near the London Eye and just waking up the next morning and looking out the window to London... and Big Ben just felt right. And being from Scotland, the people there are somewhat like me. lol But London will hopefully be my future home, or somewhere like Reading since the cost of living is ridiculous in London.

The grass is always greener....