Sams recall

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that there's a recall on all of the ground beef from sam's club. This includes fresh, and frozen ground beef. I guess some people in minnesota got ecoli or something. The time frame of the recall is late june to early august. I just got my letter in the mail, and i'm pretty sure any meat i bought at that time i already ate:blink: , but i figured i would give you guys the heads up anyway.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
The ground I had I also already ate, but I'm in Tx, so don't if it effects me.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Actually texas is part of the recall. I meant to post this w/the original. States affected:alaska, colorado,connecticut, delaware, iowa, idaho, illinois, indiana, kansa, kentucky, mass, maryland maine, michigan, minnesota, missouri, montana, N dakota, New hampshire, New Jersey, new mexico, new york, ohio, pennsylvania, Rode island, south dakota, utah virginia, washington, wisconsin, west virginia, wyoming. These are the states that have a recall on frozen patties.
States w/recall on fresh ground beef: alabama, conn, delaware, florida, georgia, maryland, maine, michigan, new hampshire, new jersey newyork, ohio, pennsylvania, south carolina, texas, virgina.
Unless you guys had frozen patties you'll be affected as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily I get all my meat from BJ's Wholesale club. They are much better than sams anyway. I used to shop at Sams, and tried BJS and now its a no brainer.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
I shop Costco :D Wal*Mart owns Sams. Thats why I dont shop there.