Sams recall

1. Sams recall

Just wanted to let you guys know that there's a recall on all of the ground beef from sam's club. This includes fresh, and frozen ground beef. I guess some people in minnesota got ecoli or something. The time frame of the recall is late june to early august. I just got my letter in the mail, and i'm pretty sure any meat i bought at that time i already ate , but i figured i would give you guys the heads up anyway.

2. The ground I had I also already ate, but I'm in Tx, so don't if it effects me.

3. Good thing I'm in Texas...

4. Actually texas is part of the recall. I meant to post this w/the original. States affected:alaska, colorado,connecticut, delaware, iowa, idaho, illinois, indiana, kansa, kentucky, mass, maryland maine, michigan, minnesota, missouri, montana, N dakota, New hampshire, New Jersey, new mexico, new york, ohio, pennsylvania, Rode island, south dakota, utah virginia, washington, wisconsin, west virginia, wyoming. These are the states that have a recall on frozen patties.
    States w/recall on fresh ground beef: alabama, conn, delaware, florida, georgia, maryland, maine, michigan, new hampshire, new jersey newyork, ohio, pennsylvania, south carolina, texas, virgina.
    Unless you guys had frozen patties you'll be affected as well.

5. Luckily I get all my meat from BJ's Wholesale club. They are much better than sams anyway. I used to shop at Sams, and tried BJS and now its a no brainer.

6. I shop Costco Wal*Mart owns Sams. Thats why I dont shop there.

7. I would check out Costco also, but there isn't one in this state

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liver protection and SAM-e ?
    By rrgg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 12:46 PM
  2. ConAgra Foods Recalls Frozen Chicken
    By Manwhore in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:18 PM