Last 2 compitions....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I decided, one karate tourny in Sept and one more lifting in October.......go out with a bang huh?? :)

Thanks for all the great advice, kind of what made me decide to do these 2 events.....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks will need it considering, I work full time( special ed), just signed up for a Anatomy course( to get my pedi nursing degree) and training.....fun, fun!!!!!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you are a busy girl there WG.. good luck at both

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I decided, one karate tourny in Sept and one more lifting in October.......go out with a bang huh?? :)

Thanks for all the great advice, kind of what made me decide to do these 2 events.....
Which Karate tournament is it?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too bad I'm not as motivated, but I can still cheer on the sidelines.. :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete- tell her to check this post, and tell me which tournament

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll ask, she's having issues with AO-hell.. :D

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Long week, anywaythe karate tourny all I know is that friday night it's at the Crown Plaza, Saturday at the PPAC, and Sunday at the Crown Plaza, I will find out the name when I go to karate tomorrow!!!!!

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I know you asked about the karate tourny, but I dont know that info yet, the other is November 7th in Rhode island, its called...2004, new england raw powerlifting and bench press championships........That I am only doing the bench, still want to keep my state record from yrs ago :) No sense messing with a good thing....LOL

AS for me and AOL, I am done ( HATE IT) so I am shutting down for a while till I get another carrier.....yahoo or hotmail........Add this to yet my growing list of things to do......Anyway if ya shot me an email and it bounces back, thats why and will be back with another carrier soon :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look into Comcast or Verizon DSL.. ;)

If dial-up is a must, Earthlink is the best for that..