something to make me feel good, probably sold in a head shop, that doesnt say ...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
..."not for human consumption" on it. Something natural. I have a birthday comeing up, and I what something with out chemicals(sweetners and the like are ok) to make me feel good before my trip to the old strip club. See Im just not an alcohol guy, or at least not an alcohol only guy, so I whant something different.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well if it says not for human consumption on it, chances are it ain't gonna be natural, LOL. Anyways....maybe phenibut? I don't know how hard you're looking to go. Phenibut is your best bet for a euphoria/mood enhancer without getting into prescriptions like percocet.

JerzEjuice

JerzEjuice

Awards
Salvia.....i wouldn't recommend doing this at the club at all haha but before you go out you can, only lasts about 2-3 minutes and it will bring you into a different world

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I hear heroin is good -- no sweeteners, derived from a nice natural plant, and I haven't heard of it coming with any warning labels whatsoever!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I hear heroin is good -- no sweeteners, derived from a nice natural plant, and I haven't heard of it coming with any warning labels whatsoever!
LOL! Never whant to touch it. You do bring up something I forgot to mention though. I LLLOOOOVVVEEE weed. I love to just smoke weed and not even drink before the things that most people get hammered for. I have a drug test comeing up though, so I wanna stay away from anythingthat could get me in trouble. Includeing heroinLOL