1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Been trying to find a way to add info to my profile and can't seem to locate it? Also can't find how I cAn rep people...maybe I'm just retarded ha
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Reps--star in gray border under profile info of each post (left side of screen)

Profile Change--top of screen click on "my profile"-in red bar top of profile page click "forum actions" go to "edit profile".
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

For some reason I have no bar on the left side and have no "my profile" thing to click...I dunno, this things screwy ha
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Just noticed you are posting from your mobile device. Try switching over to AM Light instead of being on the mobile version. Should be at the bottom of page. Will probably say AM Mobile. Click on that and it will open a sub menu of the different versions of AM. Go with either the "Light" or "Dark" for the full site.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet thanks, guess that took care of it. So I have to be off the mobile thing to rep n all that. That's stupid but oh well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Profile
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:02 PM
  2. EPi Profile
    By mtr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:06 PM
  3. MGF Profile
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH