Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

Page 21 of 619 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I see what you did there and am awestruck by it's epicness!
    Watch and you will learn the true power of THE DARK SIDE! (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Let's dock.
    Keep your hairy jew-penis in your pants!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Keep your hairy jew-penis in your pants!
    I'm all gentile, baby...


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll be all gentle, baby...

    Don't buy it Flex, his last name is "Beast" for a reason.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    still safe to order orals to USA?

    I found us new stomping grounds -- a completely idiotic thread where we can wreak havoc.

    I started by calling Milas a liar -- an obvious first move.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    still safe to order orals to USA?

    I found us new stomping grounds -- a completely idiotic thread where we can wreak havoc.

    I started by calling Milas a beacon of loveliness -- an obvious first date move.
    Spreading the romance I see.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    Spreading the romance I see.
    Like herpes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Spreading the cheeks, I like what I see.
    hairy anus?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas
    Ageforce Ageforce blah blah blah blah blah
    The signature wasn't enough?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    sherry & agnus?
    That's a pretty sweet offer but you're too late, MidevilBeard already called dibs.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Don't buy it Flex, his last name is "Beast" for a reason. I still can't walk right!
    Hmmm! Should have asked to borrow some of Ben's lube!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

    Don't buy it Flex, his last name is "Beast" for a reason.
    I thought it was Feast? MidwestFeast...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. MidwestBeaver, because there is literally not a square inch of his body that isn't covered with hair....

    and he eats wood.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hmmm! Should have asked to borrow some of Ben's lube!
    I ran out of lube recently, true story.

    P.S., isn't it nice to see Flex slot right into this thread as if he belongs here. It takes a special type of person to do that. Welcome aboard Flex, stick with us and MidwestBeaver will show you the true meaning of the dark side.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    P.S., isn't it nice to see Flex slot right into this thread as if he belongs here. It takes a special type of person to do that. Welcome aboard Flex, stick with us and MidwestBeaver will show you the true meaning of the dark side.
    I've been biting my tongue about Milas for months now. I think this thread was a creation of my subconscience.

    P.s. I found MidwestBuffalo's latest workout vid

    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've been biting my tongue about Milas for months now. I think this thread was a creation of my subconscience.

    P.s. I found MidwestBuffalo's latest workout vid

    Ahhhh, home movies...

    Now, who is ready to go in a chat room and roll the dice for a night of fun weighed against the risk of the new Chris Hansen finding us? Eh, scratch that, too much risk when bdcc already looks like he is 10. You'll do just fine...Now cry for me...

  17. Blake, I can see you in the video clip but who is sitting on top of you?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Blake, I can see you in the video clip but who is sitting on top of you?
    Did a ton of shrooms; have no idea. Woke up in a field with 3 elk and 2 zebras.

  19. Someone is wearing him at the end of the video. Milas?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. I resent the fact you say I only look 10. Don't make me airbrush my face as well as my abs.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I resent the fact you say I only look 10. Don't make me airbrush my face as well as my abs.
    I like to use MS Paint to draw beards onto you








  22. I was thinking about a reply to that but I was so stunned I kept deleting it lol.

    I have no words.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Just tested samples of both flavours, and I have to say I am very positively surprised, they both taste like lemonade!

  24. Midwest is going to be mad if your only contribution to this thread is actually on topic.

    You need to insult someone at the same time lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    Just tested samples of both flavours, and I have to say I am very positively surprised, they both taste like lemonade!
    P.S. FCUK MILAS, MIDWESTBUFFALO, AND BDCC.
    Nice contribution! Except if there were an orange creamsicle flavor I say that would be killer.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Midwest is going to be mad if your only contribution to this thread is actually on topic.

    You need to insult someone at the same time lol.
    This.

    Now try harder or ride the neg train!!!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Midwest is going to be mad if your only contribution to this thread is actually on topic.

    You need to insult someone at the same time lol.
    That's true, he does tend to have massive fits of uncontrollable rage. He self medicates with Red Raspberry RP to keep it under control. However, I am fully qualified to prescribe it to him. Thus, for the sanity of dear MidevilBeard and the sake of the entire AM board, I urge you to supply me with copious amounts of the afore mentioned RecoverPro and protect each other from his nonsensical babbling outbursts that elicit feelings of inadequacy and sorrow.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smackin' the Fat Off Milas
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 07:23 AM
  2. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:08 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  4. listen to this
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Log in
Log in