I'm staying here for good

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Any reason why brother or is this a hoax?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I think theres a misunderstanding....they're removing mod accounts to test them for a hacker, just as they did D&G's and H's, its just Lethal's turn I think..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well, regardless of your reasoning, this is a great place to stay Lethal. :)

LethalGunz34

Awards
I think theres a misunderstanding....they're removing mod accounts to test them for a hacker, just as they did D&G's and H's, its just Lethal's turn I think..

yeah, they're testing mine for over 4 days now...give me a break!!! break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.

Big H

Banned
Awards

yeah, they're testing mine for over 4 days now...give me a break!!! break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.
Don't be stupid lethal. Ryan is busythe past 2 days, and he is going to replace your name when he is not busy anymore. Just write him an email.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
H, what is the point of your location statement? Honestly H, that had better not be directed to the people of this board. Your not a martyr. I have always liked you but lately your hurt feelings have gotten in the way of your rational thinking. There is no conspiracy, no UFO's, and Elvis really is dead bro. Stop defending your case and just be a part of the boards that you choose to be a part of. Comprende young brother? ;)

LethalGunz34

Awards

Don't be stupid lethal. Ryan is busythe past 2 days, and he is going to replace your name when he is not busy anymore. Just write him an email.

I wrote too many emails already...

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lethal,

Glad you are here. I just hope you will stay. unfortunately that misc section at bb.com seems to have a powerful grip on you.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome buddy, i recently switched over a few weeks back. Glad to have u here

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This place sucks but I was banned from bb.com so I have no choice :D :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
This place sucks but I was banned from bb.com so I have no choice :D :D
oohhhhhh, I'm tellin Chemo :D

Big H

Banned
Awards
H, what is the point of your location statement? Honestly H, that had better not be directed to the people of this board. Your not a martyr. I have always liked you but lately your hurt feelings have gotten in the way of your rational thinking. There is no conspiracy, no UFO's, and Elvis really is dead bro. Stop defending your case and just be a part of the boards that you choose to be a part of. Comprende young brother? ;)
I never said there was a consipiracy. The location is dealing with my life in general, but I guess it holds water on a few members here as well.

By the way- Lethal has no penis.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

Had to be on the phone then, if not, Lethal thats great you respect and date blind females. :D
Well she was blind after I sho.......nevermind you get it. :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, I get it and you shouldnt hit women no matter how many times they turn you down ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I get it and you shouldnt hit women no matter how many times they turn you down ;)
Ouch, you cut me deep bee, you cut me deep. :eek:

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Better watch out weave. They don't take kindly to woman-beaters in West Virginia. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by John Benz
Better watch out weave. They don't take kindly to woman-beaters in West Virginia. :D
Yep, those or women with all their teeth

:shoot:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

You havent lived until you've had a gum job....besides, its the best you can do.. ;)
LMAO, that thought will haunt me, thanks. :mad:

cctez

Board Supporter
Awards
damm, with quality trash talkin like this, I might have to stay over here more often too...:D