Who's good at writing a complaint letter for work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My boss was pissed I did not go to work Sunday as my flight delayed till monday and that was because my work did not pay me on time so the later I got my air flight ticket the worse the times got and I explained that to him.
Don't you think he has no right to getting pissed since it was the company that did not pay me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what I am writing

I emailed my reservations in the last email with fight conformation. On top of that this flight was paid with borrowed money since August 8th I was not aloud my checks till August 9th 2 hours before my flight and I had expressed my to you in the office over the weekend that the later I wait it would mess up my flight schedule and the price would go up drastically.

The email had the dates.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that exactly what you wrote? Dude, punctuation goes a LONG way when it comes to professionalism.

So, was the trip a work-related matter, and you were to get reimbursed for the travel expenses? Was this a personal trip and the delay was caused by your employer not paying you on time?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is that exactly what you wrote? Dude, punctuation goes a LONG way when it comes to professionalism.
exactly! Dude, did you proof read that before you hit send?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
OMG please say you revised that before you sent it!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So, was the trip a work-related matter, and you were to get reimbursed for the travel expenses? Was this a personal trip and the delay was caused by your employer not paying you on time?
This was for my other job. I don't get reimbursed because I choose to go. My other job does not require it so I choose t o go just to learn. The ticket was delayed because they did not pay me on time and he new damn well I was not paid because he directed me to payroll Monday any my trip was Tuesday.. This was a non revised version I posted here before I sent the final.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, your spelling always scares me . . .

you boss should be more concerned with your lack of the basics of communication