Weed and drug testing?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys...

My friend (no not me, an actual friend) smoked weed one time in June, and that's been it in the past year. She has a drug test in the next 2-3 weeks for an internship with a political talkshow in DC. She asked me if I knew if she'd pass. I said I didn't think so, because I thought that weed stayed in the body for a few months.

Can anyone confirm this? I told her I saw sites that sold flush kits online, but wasn't sure if they'd help. Any input would be helpful.

skeptical

Awards
Is it a piss test or a hair test? Weed is detectable in your urine for up to 45 days (less for most people), however, it stays in your hair folicles for several months.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
If it was just one time, I would say they could test it for a week-2 max(urine). The thc is stored in the fat cells, but if you arent a frequent smoker than it will most likely not show up. Also about the hair. I dont think she has anything to worry about either. She smoked it one time! Tell her not to worry.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Here's what to do... A friend of mine was in a much worse situation than yours. Have her drink a good amount of water and cranberry juice every day, and if she is extra paranoid and can spare the money (I personally don't think it will be necessary if it was "one time in june") one of the flush drinks availiable at a legitimate headshop is cool. My friend was a daily smoker, and "flushed" for about a month at most and passed a drug test.

ManBeast

keith1569

Awards
actually those detox products u can get at headshops just mask substances in ur urine. they mask the chemicals for about 8 hours, and they run about $40..and if u just smoke once its probably gonna be out of ur system in about 4 days, specially if u drink water and exercise..

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she said she had only smoked just that one time over the past year.

Thanks for the help guys, I'll relay the info. I think she should be fine, but I wasn't sure.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
tell her to get omnie or zydot and drink it a few hours before the test. They will mask it for 7 hours. You can find them for 20.00 if you go to the right place.