R.I.P Anabolic-Paradise

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
A 21 gun salute is in order for Anabolic-Paradise. I just learned earlier last week that it was shut down because of low traffic. I'm noticing alot of other boards are slowing down too. Bummer!!!

R.I.P
A-P

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe because alot of people take prohomones and sense they are getting banned, whye research them.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think there are just too many boards. However, I am sorry to see a board disappear.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think there are just too many boards. However, I am sorry to see a board disappear.
Big understatement, I frequent too many of them at that.. :lol:

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Big understatement, I frequent too many of them at that.. :lol:
Same here. I frequent alot of them, as well.
But I've seen at least 3 boards shut down in this past month.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're growing :)

No worries here.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check is in the mail :D

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there are way too many forums....that is why.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I can't believe there are so many forums out there now. Basically you type "Anabolic" then a word and one pops up, or type any word then "muscle" and another one is there for your viewing needs.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
Im new, and like this forum. Been reading a lot lately. Great place for learning.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
thats the board that originally had a huge source(i know the name but not going to say it) taken down then it was sold and started back up again.heard those guys are doing 5 yrs in ny..they were selling recs.sucked because that board was very good at one time

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM is the best board I've found to get the facts and not all the "Muscle Tech sucks!" posts and "yeah supplement X rocks!" type posts...and don't get me started on the "is creatine safe and will it make me HUGE!" questions you see over and over and over again!!!
AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bad board flash backs...I'll be ok after I go read one of Bobo's studies...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AM is the best board I've found to get the facts and not all the "Muscle Tech sucks!" posts and "yeah supplement X rocks!" type posts...and don't get me started on the "is creatine safe and will it make me HUGE!" questions you see over and over and over again!!!
AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
im a mod at a board like that....its cool, but i do all my learning here.