Post Your Quotes Here!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Post a quote that inspired/inspires you, or one that you just feel is badass or unique.

Ill Start......

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
[h=6]THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!![/h]

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.Mike Ditka

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Life isn't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. - Rocky Balboa

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
"The idea of, you know, everybody being free, to me theres nothing free-er than a, than a bird you know, just flying, wherever he wants to go, and uh, i dont know, thats what this countrys all about you know, being free, i think everybody wants to be a freebird"

-Ronnie Van Zant

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality."

Spongy33

Spongy33

Awards
"I may not speak American too good, but I'm fluent in Texan. And that means I'll knock your ass out before that there armadillo can finish taking a sh*t" - 1SGT Glass****

May not be appropriate for this forum, but i'll be goddamned if that doesn't get me motivated for some reason.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
"man up"

"everyone pitties the weak, jealousy is something that has to be earned" - arnold

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
It seems like the chaos of this world is accelerating, but so is the beauty in the consciousness of more and more people.

-Anthony Kiedis

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
You know I love pot, and I love beer, but I am totally sober, just because it completely stopped working for me.

-Anthony Kiedis

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Anthony Kiedis has been an idol of mine for a long time, were similar in ways, im kinda the same type of person as him, we both went through addictions and both overcame them, we both love music, my style and personality is kinda like his. He's just a badass no matter how you put it. (not a quote) (well if you quote me saying it then yes)....

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
One thing is certain, You can't shake hands with a fist.

-David Allan Coe

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
'Cause I was already a smoker, it was easy to get addicted. The one thing that they don't teach you about marijuana is how addictive it is.

-Merle Haggard

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight.

-Johnny Cash

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
High School is like a spork: it's a crappy spoon and a crappy fork, so in the end it's just plain useless.

-John Mayer

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.

-Jimi Hendrix

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
These are all Sonny Barger quotes, incase you don't know who he was, he was President of the Hell’s Angels Oakland Chapter, whenever i was goin' through my little rebelious stage (I went through MANY stages) he was a big inspiration to me lol.

“Treat me good, I’ll treat you better; treat me bad, I’ll treat you worse.”

“The greatest thing that I have learned is probably the simplest thing any of us can learn: I am who I am.”

“My most basic credo is: I never said freedom was cheap. And it ain’t. Never will be. It’s been the highest priced and most precious commodity in my life.”

(Referring to Keith Richards during the Altamont Concert in December 1969.) “I stood next to him and stuck my Pistol into his side and told him to start playing his Guitar or he was dead.”

“If I ever get too old to ride my Motorcycle, and have pretty girls, I’d rather just rob a Bank and go back to prison.”

6-barger.jpg

That last one is probably one of my favorites lol, either way, he was a great person, sometimes the most buff, tatted-up, long-haired, slow-talkin' people have the greatest souls and know what life is REALLY about, its about being free, i think the rebelious, outcast type people are who made America. America is about being free, enjoy it while it last people, enjoy it while it last. (not a quote)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Latin. Boot Camp Sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war.""

"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment. "
- The Punisher

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"The president had a press conference about this this week and he said that the U.S. has no plans to attack North Korea. And then he added, 'Like having no plan ever stopped me before.'. He has something even more deadly in store for them -- we're going to bring them democracy." --Bill Maher

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
"I may not speak American too good, but I'm fluent in Texan. And that means I'll knock your ass out before that there armadillo can finish taking a sh*t" - 1SGT Glass****

May not be appropriate for this forum, but i'll be goddamned if that doesn't get me motivated for some reason.
Hey brother, i respect that quote.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every man dies, but not every man really lives. ~ Braveheart.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life!~ Rocky Balboa.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's rule it like Titans!~ Denzel Washington, Remember the Titans

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it comes to inspirational quotes, Rocky is king.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
-Alexander the Great

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an F and a C and I got a K too. And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U. - Marilyn Manson

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.
-Bruce Lee

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
-Bruce Lee

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
"Nothing will become easy on its own. Far too often, when people say that they want self-control, motivation, or to be more disciplined, all they're really saying is that they want those things to be easier. Well, that's not how it works. Unless you act to improve yourself despite the difficulty, it will never happen." - ozarkaBRAND

DanDelaney

Awards
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor" - Alexis Carrel

Milspec

Milspec

Awards
A quote posted on a sign at a US grave site on the island of Iwo Jima after the island was captured during World War II...this is also a common war memorial epitaph:

"When you go home, tell them for us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today."

jared767

Awards
.“Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.” – Hippocrates

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I'm a bone stomping Death's Head on a mop stick." - can't remember who said that.....

nokkT

Awards
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

nokkT

Awards
"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it." - George Halas

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
-Kurt Cobain

zqa.jpg

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no great genius without an element of madness - Seneca

AaronJP1

AaronJP1