question for the ladies...bros chime in!

bboyflash

Awards
Straight to the point, I have sex a lot with my gf and she complains(in a good way) that I want it a lot yet she gives me **** when for example, we take a nap and after that nap she asks "why didn't you come on to me? I mean come on your hand was on my hip why didn't you do somethin with that hand???".....I'm like WTF??? miss lol just sayin......so my question is why? Lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
She's testing u...be the man and take control. Men can use sex as a weapon too.

purebred

It is always attractive from a girl's POV for a man to take control but it's useful to keep in mind that a woman needs to be mature as well. If she wants a guy to be a mind-reader 24/7 then her expectations are unrealistically high. There's other things in the world aside from sex. If she happens to want it and it seems like you aren't exactly on the ball because you say, just finished waking up, then there's absolutely nothing with her being a big girl and taking initiative. You can always 'take charge' after the first move has been made and you two love birds start getting into it. It's not like your putting off a first kiss when you both know she wants it. I think both of you can step it up in your own respective situations. I'm not into that "your fault or my fault" thing. In the adult world, if you want something, you've gotta go for it. I've dated girls a few years older than me and although I've had no problem sensing when the time is right and exhibiting my intentions, if a woman wants something, she will get it. She won't wait for it longer than her desire allows her.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight to the point, I have sex a lot with my gf and she complains(in a good way) that I want it a lot yet she gives me **** when for example, we take a nap and after that nap she asks "why didn't you come on to me? I mean come on your hand was on my hip why didn't you do somethin with that hand???".....I'm like WTF??? miss lol just sayin......so my question is why? Lol
If she's complaining in a good way that means she likes it and wants more......