Does spironactalone 5% make you shed?

Izzman

Awards
Just as the topic says, I am wondering since I have begun using it once at night spread over entire top of head with a low dose of dbol (15mg Off Days/20mg On) and am experiencing some LIGHT shedding (3-4 hairs in shower), nowhere near the level of shedding that winny or 1AD (atleast 7-9 pieces and up of hair ED in shower) did to my hair when I wasn't running topicals or finasteride. I also run Proscar 1.25mg ED/Folligen ED/Minoxodil 5% ED/Nizoral and Nioxin EOD/ since I am MPB prone. I will begin using Xandrox 15% soon as well. So Im not sure if it is the dbol or the spiro, howveer the dbol is a low dose compared to what many use and I believe Ive read that spiro 5% can make you regrow hair, hence the initial shedding from beginning use. I dropped the dbol for now just to make sure and to see If I continue shedding for a week or so more. Prior to this, I was shedding absolutely NOTHING, even on a fina/M1T cycle cutter I just completed. DHT seems to be the main culprit for me, howveer I believe I can tolerate other androgenic-non DHT drugs. Anyone have any input?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5% spiro is probably the best agent you can obtain for hairloss prevention. You may just be having a psychout. With the combo of other goodies your using along with it, your about as prepared as a masturbating bear during mating season.

I'm no expert but I do believe that minoxidil can cause slight hairloss when first administered, the bottle I got from WHP states this in the packet. Thus, I nevered used it.

Izzman

Awards
5% spiro is probably the best agent you can obtain for hairloss prevention. You may just be having a psychout. With the combo of other goodies your using along with it, your about as prepared as a masturbating bear during mating season.

I'm no expert but I do believe that minoxidil can cause slight hairloss when first administered, the bottle I got from WHP states this in the packet. Thus, I nevered used it.
Thanks for replying, however can initial use of this product (spiro 5%)cause shedding when combined with other regrowth stimulators prior to hair regrowth? I have been already using minoxidil for about a year now, so thats probably not it. I lready dropped all orals to see if this god damn shedding will stop, cause it is really freaking me out! I don't have hair to spare!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would cause initial shedding . I think minoxidil does. Or was it the other way around?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard about it other than a few reports, but who knows what the culprit really was. Some guy said that he lost hair by his temples, but regrew hair in the front???

I dunno.....I've never really noticed anything but preservation while using the stuff.....but my hair is like an afro so I could just not have been able to see it.... :think:

I just started using a 2% liquid again with my current cycle....it's so much easier to work with than that creamy goo...hopefully the acne won't start back up like prior experiences...

BTW, that's an awful lot of **** you're using man...LOL...but hey, if you can afford it, why the hell not right??? :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5% spiro never made me shed at all when combining it with other products.