Adderall, Does anyone Buy Online?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
as the title states, curious if anyone has had good experiences with this. TY.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
as the title states, curious if anyone has had good experiences with this. TY.
you mean from an online pharmacy? its a controlled substance, so a script is needed unless theres ways around that that im not aware of. but i do not personally get it off the internet.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend it unless you've got a valid prescription. In the old days, they were fine with "doctors" working at the pharmacy prescribing the drug to you, but now, they are really cracking down on mail order medications, especially controlled substances. There have been people indicted for buying these things through the mail, and if you can't prove you've physically met with any doctor for the prescribed condition, they will indict you for a felony. Of course, that hinges on them actually catching you, but I wouldn't risk it!

Edit: the felony would be using the mail to transport illegally obtained controlled substances.

JComp

Awards
If you're not prescribed and want to get it its not hard to do. No point in risking getting.g it offline when odds are someone you know has a prescription and sells it.

YouSeeMe

Awards
Its not that hard to get from your doctor. Just go talk to him/her. Its really pretty cheap to if you have decent health insurance.