what to do?

ssilveira55

Awards
So to start out my rant im 28 at the age of 8 i was diagnosed with adhd and post traumatic stress disorder yes fun fun !....then when i was about 21 or so i was then told i had adhd,ptsd,bipolar 1 ,insomnia,panic anxiety,and also finally depression.......so thats alot yeah ..so for years i have been on everything from lithium to abilify to prozac and so forth probally about at least 20 something different meds in. just 8 years ....yea it was real nice ...not.... so i moved to another area about 9 months ago and i started seeing another crazy doctor or so i have come to call them and now im being told you are not bipolar etc.... you just have adhd and ptsd ...considering the life i had to go through yea ....so anyways im all happy now that considering i dont feel like a crazy freak no offense to anyone who does suffer from bipolar disorder etc...but they put me on all kinds of meds that screwed me up severly i havent been myself for years and i also havent been anything nice....so to speak..i was a mess..... and highly and greatly medicated because obviously i was being treated for something i in fact did not have thus the meds werent working and were having adverse affects like passing out and cracking my face while taking a shower thanks zyprexa! ....or severe anxiety to the point i couldnt deal with the whole social scene...anyways so now i just started taking adderral well the generic form of it and my dr perscribed 20 mg 2 times daily and im also on wellbutrin 150 mg sr 2 times a day..im very content with going from 6 pills a day to 2 twice a day ...anyways so i started taking it yesterday {the adderral i have been on the wellbutrin for a bit } and i mean jittery,i couldnt stay still,and finally no friggin sleep what so ever last night great not to mention i have 2 midterms this evening in my a&p 2 and pysch classes.. is this normal while first taking adderral ? will i eventually get used to it an be able to sleep? i will admit though i have felt a slight change in my focusing already i actually studied and rembered and got through a paragragh without having to read it 20 times over .......i feel kinda yucky today i just took my morning dose of the adderral and feel a headache comming on gotta love side effects.....so if anyone can tell me anything on this subject that would be great thankssss

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
wow....:( i work in a psych hospital here in RI, seen it all, your meds can have a side effect, jot it down, and ask your doctor, your body should get used to it, I always tell the kids I work with know what your on, and pay attention to your body, side effects can be from dry mouth to low sex drive, depends on how YOUR body reacts to the medicine...

Good luck :)

TC

ssilveira55

Awards
thank you right now my side affects are i feel like **** and i cannot eat

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
:( give it more than a day but if not better by monday, call the docs....

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
lol, you've got several of this same thread going. :spank:

How did the 10mg dose work out for you Silveira?

ssilveira55

Awards
well i was really sick i went to todaayy dr's and he changed it to adderall extended realese 10 mg