Would you ever tag team a girl w/ another dude?

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Lets say some girl wanted to be double teamed, no guy on guy just you and him nailing her. But in return she was going to let you go pick out a girl and give you a threesome. Would you do it?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm.... Odd, but somewhat valid question. I have jealousy issues, but try to be open minded. It's a very tricky ordeal in my mind. I suppose it might depend on my relation to the girl in question. If it were my wife, not sure. If it were a girlfriend, not sure, but I think more open to it simple due to lesser commitment.

I'd say... I might.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hell yeah! I think the proper term is "running a train" ...and I've done it a few times. And I wasn't even offered the reward of a 2girl threesome. Lol. Now if ur gun-shy u may have an issue. Just get a wingman, get some brew, and put ur game face on. It'll end up being a good story to laugh about, plus u'll score that 3some. Make sure ur wingman is reliable, I had a friend back out on me on the spot. He ended up just sitting there like a pooosay while I nailed a chick right infront of him.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
id be down, as long as our balls dont rub against each other

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I've done the threesome thing but never the tag-team thing. I don't think I would. Threesomes are overrated anyway IMO, so I def wouldn't tag-team a chick just to be rewarded with a threesome. With money as a reward... maybe.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
As the wise men from Ghostbusters have told us.....

Just don't cross the streams.

xlascox

Awards
been there done that back in highschool, gotta do it with a homie your real cool with though.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
been there done that back in highschool, gotta do it with a homie your real cool with though.
Idk, I have a few close bros but I don't think I could. Maybe if him and I were out and we met a random chick. That would be the only way. I couldn't know her.

xlascox

Awards
it wasnt like she was my gf, just some dirty girl we knew

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! I think the proper term is "running a train" ...and I've done it a few times. And I wasn't even offered the reward of a 2girl threesome. Lol. Now if ur gun-shy u may have an issue. Just get a wingman, get some brew, and put ur game face on. It'll end up being a good story to laugh about, plus u'll score that 3some. Make sure ur wingman is reliable, I had a friend back out on me on the spot. He ended up just sitting there like a pooosay while I nailed a chick right infront of him.
The Chinese Finger Cuffs!!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
The Chinese Finger Cuffs!!
How about instead of a threesome you get 50mls of test c and some research chems for all of your labrats. I actually just got back from florida on vacation and i met this girl. Smashed her, then smashed her in the butt, then she asked if i wanted to bring in a friend, hell no.:rasp:

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
What does your wife think about it? You we're complaining about her a few weeks ago. I don't think its a smart move for your marriage. JMO.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a friend once ask me if I wanted to tag team his wife.He said they had already talked about it and she was really up for it.She was hot and I was tempted,but it just seemed too weird for me.

nerdalert

Awards
I would never do it now, but back in the day on some whore...sure why not

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tag teaming like real tag teaming (a slap to switch off) sure, but double penetration I don't think I could. One of us in her mouth and one on the other end probably would work.

deputyjason

Awards
Yes, as long as everyone was on the same page and the rules were clearely laid out before the play started.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you stay on your side ...i stay on my side... tag to switch sides...

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I tag teamed a girl with an ex buddy of mine, I told the story here once. It really wasn't that good I couldn't stay hard everytime I put the condom on I got soft...didn't help while I was trying to **** her, he kept smiling at me kind of creeped me out like wtf dude lol.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I tag teamed a girl with an ex buddy of mine, I told the story here once. It really wasn't that good I couldn't stay hard everytime I put the condom on I got soft...didn't help while I was trying to **** her, he kept smiling at me kind of creeped me out like wtf dude lol.
Hahaha. Probably not the right guy to be doing that with then.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
did it... its a situational thing... never switched sides so it worked out ok since we were never in the same hole!

dont know if I would do it again but again, its situational....

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
that sounds terrible. I wouldve been over it. less eye contact, more high fives :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would, well maybe. in hs 4 of us did a girl. it was something to laugh about at the time.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk, I have a few close bros but I don't think I could. Maybe if him and I were out and we met a random chick. That would be the only way. I couldn't know her.
I would never do it now, but back in the day on some whore...sure why not
I basically agree (minus the whore part... though if you wanna be sexist about it, she'd be a whore for agreeing =p )

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
"comon dog, you hittin ma elbow"

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popped in out of boredom but had to make this observation...

The google ad at the bottom of the page has a pic of some girl in shades and reads:

".... and I'm a Mormon
Wife, mother of 4. My name is
Rochelle Tallmadge, and I'm Mormon."

Uh... WTF????? :trout: :nutkick:

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Just popped in out of boredom but had to make this observation...

The google ad at the bottom of the page has a pic of some girl in shades and reads:

".... and I'm a Mormon
Wife, mother of 4. My name is
Rochelle Tallmadge, and I'm Mormon."

Uh... WTF????? :trout: :nutkick:
she needs some DP...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love to join married couples, I mostly find white couples where the wife wants to try a black man :)

I've been there before lol after a few times you hardly notice the guy is there

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've been there before lol after a few times you hardly notice the guy is there[/quote]

I probably could have finished but I just can't get off with condoms.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
What does your wife think about it? You we're complaining about her a few weeks ago. I don't think its a smart move for your marriage. JMO.
nah man, its a theoretical question. My co-wrkers and I were talking about it

BigBuck

Awards
oh yeah dude!!!! its fun! ive done it a few times!!!! imk married now tho.... bangin chicks with yer bros is hardcore!!!!

musclemanmike

musclemanmike

Awards
Done it. No biggie as long as you're comfortable with your buddy who is also taking part. Of course now I'm married and it's out of the question but I've done it a few times in the past.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brought up to the wife a few weeks ago about 2 girls on me. It had come up before, and she liked the idea. Then when I asked about it - me bringing it up for the first time - she said absolutely would never ever happen, and even if it were, the other girl would be of her choosing and would have to be such a good friend that she'd feel comfortable enough doing it with. SUCKAGE, esp considering I already know someone who is willing. ;)

2 dudes on my wife? Given that one is me? Maybe... but me first. :D

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
All of this just sounds so messy, but am very impressed (or disturbed) by the level of thought you guys are putting into your answers lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
All of this just sounds so messy, but am very impressed (or disturbed) by the level of thought you guys are putting into your answers lol.
Lol....

[HR][/HR]

I would give up to go up.

I would endure the 2 dudes to 1 chick for 2 chicks on this diiiiqqqqqqqq.

Couldn't now because I'm married, but back in college, easily. I had a couple of very close threesomes. Soooooo close. *insert sad face* ...

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

So... Damn... Close... >.<

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Dirty girl yes my gf hell nah. I've had the 2 girls 3way twice bother times with my gf (now ex) and her best friend never made a deal or anything it just sort of happened the first time and the 2nd time they planned it without me knowing but I ain't complaining. I'm single now and dry spell so any action would be good action for me right now haha

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Perhaps prior to you, your gf was an other mans dirty girl. Would that change things for you Raul?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
That specific gf no way as that was 10 years ago and I took her v card but I see your point. By dirty girl I mean like easy girls not ones into kinky stuff as I enjoy those kind of things. I've had my run ins with easy girls but no dating them honestly it's a big turn on when a girl makes me wait but there are exceptions. Would I tag team my gf if she had already previously done it and never told me until a while in? Probably not.

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Just be careful hun. The person you enjoy those kind of things with may be easy to you one day but the love of your life the next. I understand what you are saying so please don't take this as an attack or anything (because it is not). Sometimes a person will do almost anything to please a person they love...even if that means getting it from both ends from her BF and the taco delivery driver lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just be careful hun. The person you enjoy those kind of things with may be easy to you one day but the love of your life the next. I understand what you are saying so please don't take this as an attack or anything (because it is not). Sometimes a person will do almost anything to please a person they love...even if that means getting it from both ends from her BF and the taco delivery driver lol.
And depending on personalities, more dominant guys might want that relationship, right?

I would never with a girlfriend, and the thought of that with my wife almost sickens me.

Feelings last much longer than sexual pleasure.

I guess it really comes down to the personalities of the people involved.

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Absolutely correct Tagger. I don't have a very long or good track record when it comes to relationships but I had dated both ends of this spectrum. My last bf had been trying to get me to go down this path but it was one of things that I was dead set against. Tried to use guilt and a few other ways to get me to comply. He is a horrible example because he was - simply put - a mentally and (sometimes) physically abusive prick that was searching for someone to do things with that he felt that he couldn't do in his other world and feel good about it. But I literally went across the country (long ways) to be with him because he had a very dominating personality that - at the time - i found both attractive and necessary to balance me out. I am sure there are GOOD guys that share his type of energy that want/need that type of stimulation... or they just like it.

I started writing this but I think i got off topic. Stupid research!!!