Welcome to our two newest MODS!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jminis and Bioman have been added to the Mod team.

Congrats and welcome aboard guys, great to have you with us.

:drunk:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you guys aboard. Definitely two men, with some bit of knowledge. Once again, congrats.
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro's I'm glad and honored to be apart of the team. To all the members I'm here at your service, anything I can help you with give me a shout, just like you I'm always learning so if I don't know the answer we can sure as hell find it. I want to also say congrats to Bioman for his MOD status, I'm sure he will be a great addition to the board. Also before I forget Sage i'm picking you dry cleaning up tomorrow morning, and johnblaze your appointment tomorrow got cancelled i rescheduled it for thurs. :whip: Man it's ruff being the new MOD. LOL Later fella's J

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro's I'm glad and honored to be apart of the team. To all the members I'm here at your service, anything I can help you with give me a shout, just like you I'm always learning so if I don't know the answer we can sure as hell find it. I want to also say congrats to Bioman for his MOD status, I'm sure he will be a great addition to the board. Also before I forget Sage i'm picking you dry cleaning up tomorrow morning, and johnblaze your appointment tomorrow got cancelled i rescheduled it for thurs. :whip: Man it's ruff being the new MOD. LOL Later fella's J
Congrat's! But you were already a mod in my book ho-me!! (just suckin' up for the next time I get in trouble) :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Congrats jminis and Bioman...two good bro's. I'm sure they will be an asset to AM, not that they weren't before. :thumbsup:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys!

ManBeast

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bros :thumbsup:
Hope you don't get harassed too bad for being the rookie Mods j/k :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys....

now next time I say "fetch my slippers" I don't mean take your sweet frickin time and go have lunch before, got it?! Damn noobs ya know, it's like they don't even know how to go get.... :rant: :frustrate

:hammer: :whip: :trout:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Also before I forget Sage i'm picking you dry cleaning up tomorrow morning, and johnblaze your appointment tomorrow got cancelled i rescheduled it for thurs. :whip: Man it's ruff being the new MOD. LOL Later fella's J
make sure they press my shirts this time partner :whip: (hehe) Congradulations brother.
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fella's I'll do my best. Oh and weave I'm sorry but that day when I had to get your slippers, it was a carb up day I had to continously feed myself pasta :thumbsup: And sage I'll press them myself, you'll be poppin your collar all around town.LOL

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweet,now we also can abuse you guy's.....Good insight on both choices.Congrat's....Guy's....

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Good choice on JMINIS - you are a real contribution to the board.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community.

I will endeavor to expand my body of knowledge and share with all as time allows. Mostly I will strive to keep the level of conversation intelligent and fun while keeping guys from growing breasts because that's just wrong.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community.

I will endeavor to expand my body of knowledge and share with all as time allows. Mostly I will strive to keep the level of conversation intelligent and fun while keeping guys from growing breasts because that's just wrong.
Your positive attitude always comes across w/ your advice. Congrats, Bio, you are an asset to AM. Now, if my boobs will stop growing... :icon_lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Training bras are on sale at Target.

See, I'm here to help.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Padding never hurt.. ;)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know bioman. Sorry.
But i know Jminis pretty well. And even though he has that recurrent dream about transvestites giving him hot beef injections BETWEEN his glutes, he's still a good dude.

Well-deserved modship, for sure. Now make sure you're a member of the MOB on SBI.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I don't know bioman. Sorry.
But i know Jminis pretty well. And even though he has that recurrent dream about transvestites giving him hot beef injections BETWEEN his glutes, he's still a good dude.

Well-deserved modship, for sure. Now make sure you're a member of the MOB on SBI.

N4cer I told you about that dream in the strictest of confidence :frustrate Damn you and your dirty whore mouth.:D I would never tell the board about your dirty little midget fetish, where you like to hire 3 or 4 of them to spank you with a cricket paddle while dressed as munchkins from the wizard of oz. :whip:

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
:drunk: CONGRATULATIONS bros to your appointment to the AnaMinds MOD Squad!!! :thumbsup:

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations jminis and bioman! You have always given good advice and going to this new level makes a lot of sense.