Well crap, busted.

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I was busted by the wife last night while slathering on some t-gel. At first I said that it was simply lotion, but I know that she realizes that something is up because I hid it from her (like a moron).

I want to just tell her straight up what it is and what my goals are, and that it's perfectly safe and everything. But the fact remains that I hid it from her, and considering that she mildly freaked over some horny goat weed that I bought I didn't want to deal with that. I didn't think that she would understand.

I'm actually using the t-gel to reach a goal, and it's not really vanity driven. The goal is to get into great shape in order to become a part-time personal trainer and bring in some more money and if things work out right, become a full time high level trainer. Everyone knows that in order to make decent money being a PT you have to be in great shape because the people that are willing to pay alot rely heavily on what the person giving them advice looks like. (unfortunately)

I want to tell her straight up what is going on, the guilt is killing me, I cannot have my wife questioning my integrity at every turn, yet I am nervous as to what would happen.

Any advice?

W

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was busted by the wife last night while slathering on some t-gel. At first I said that it was simply lotion, but I know that she realizes that something is up because I hid it from her (like a moron).

I want to just tell her straight up what it is and what my goals are, and that it's perfectly safe and everything. But the fact remains that I hid it from her, and considering that she mildly freaked over some horny goat weed that I bought I didn't want to deal with that. I didn't think that she would understand.

I'm actually using the t-gel to reach a goal, and it's not really vanity driven. The goal is to get into great shape in order to become a part-time personal trainer and bring in some more money and if things work out right, become a full time high level trainer. Everyone knows that in order to make decent money being a PT you have to be in great shape because the people that are willing to pay alot rely heavily on what the person giving them advice looks like. (unfortunately)

I want to tell her straight up what is going on, the guilt is killing me, I cannot have my wife questioning my integrity at every turn, yet I am nervous as to what would happen.

Any advice?
Yea, hiding a topical..what for, anyways, what do you have in it, if it is prohormones, just tell her it the same stuff you would order in capsule form, but doesn't have to be digested, and therefore is better on your internal organs...now if it is an AAS..then your in a pickle, and it comes down to being completely honest, or stretching the truth and saying its a topical fat burner, or go again for the topical prohormone route.Good luck Bro...my personal opinion is that if it's your wife, then be honest, she might not understand, and be pissed, but if you have a good marriage, consider it a bump in the road...believe me, I have had plenty bumps in 12 years..

Peace

S

Stingray

Awards
Ya I Agree, Being totaly honest is the only way at this point. Ive been married 17 years now, my wife is a nurse so she thinks she knows everying medical. I had a bitch of a time trying to convince her that Injecting is a better route than the trans. But I did, hell I even convinced her to do the sticks for me. Point is that you should sit down with her and tell her what you are using and try to convince her that its safe. After all she more than likely is just worried about your safty. It might take a while but if she is intelligent and you present your points accordingly, she will come around. She might still not be totaly happy with it but she should at least under stand.

Hope this helps bro, Good Luck.

One last point of advice. If she just does not come around, then consider giving up the ph's, its not worth loseing your marriage over.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yet another post that makes me glad my application of "better living through chemistry" is a pre-existing condition to any relationship I'll be gettin myself into.

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have no option except honesty at this point.

I've been open with my wife about my interest in PH since the begining. I've basically educated her as I've learned info from this board and its been pretty cool. She has her concerns but now that she's seen me do a few cycles it sets her mind at ease..plus she has a new and improved hubby to look at.

I recently started injecting and this cause some concern on her part but she realizes that this is safer for her than me being covered in hormones all the time and she can hug me without asking whether I'm "hot" or not. lol

S

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Tell her it's ky jelly, rub it on then maybe the test will get into her system and make her horny!

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I have been where you are now and I know it's no fun. Trust me on this, be honest. If you explain your motives and prove that you've researched it well and know what you are doing she should come around. She'll be pissed for a couple of days but she'll come around in the end. Best of luck bro!

B

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Tell her it's ky jelly, rub it on then maybe the test
will get into her system and make her horny!
Yea right will just enlage her clitoris probably burn like **** if it is pentetrated
in her. Yea they do have test patches for women but not funny. Plus i never
had and jelly that smelt like fast orange <hand degreser>

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'd say, look honey...I feel great, I'm horny as hell and my muscles are getting bigger...what's the big deal? Oh yeah, and it's safe b/c I'm educated on teh matter yada, yda, yada..

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yet another post that makes me glad my application of "better living through chemistry" is a pre-existing condition to any relationship I'll be gettin myself into.

ManBeast

I feel the exact same way. Although I have yet to meet the person who agrees as much as I'd like.

I had a girlfriend I'd been seeing for about 2 weeks find a bottle of UG Labs M1T. She kind of freaked, than was cool with it, but ultimately used it to conclude that I was not like-minded enough for her.

Since then, I've had girlfriends that were cool with supplements in general, and I go out of my way to share my knowledge on drugs in general for the intention of opening up to the details later on. I test the boundries by talking about my philosophy of "better living through chemistry." No relationship has reached the point of opening up yet, nor do I see it happening anytime soon.

I constantly fear the day someone comes across my homebrewing supplies and jumps to conclusions. But I'm pretty well prepared to deal with it.

If I were you, I would take the honesty route. You're going to have to take the hit either way, you've been caught red handed. Your spouse should forgive you and trust you, IMO. Don't make it worse than it has to be.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Well speaking as a girl who is into bodybuilding, and things, honesty, just be honest, and educate her, ask her to tell you what she is thinking, concerns, but don't hide it from her, makes you look guilty of something...when your not :)

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No doubt, be honest and talk to her about it. Education is the key to understanding. The more she knows what your doing, how, and why, the more comfortable she will be with you.

Awards
Tell her the truth. Obviously it would have gone over easier if you did that BEFORE she caught you.

Unfortunately I may in the same boat if I start pinning. My wife is dead set against it :(

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dag, sucks for you guys. I dont hide **** from my girl at all. Inja b12, P-gh, IGF infront of her. Told her its better then getting gel all over her. She knows I have an inj prohormone cycle coming up and is just pissed because I get kinda moody post cycle. Just act like it is your god given right, like "Im a man damnit! Im in charge!' (kinda jk)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, there's merit to both sides.

1) Tell her, educate her, get her to understand. Then when she gets pissed off and law enforcement is called, the first thing out of her mouth will be about you aas usage and causing "roid rage." I see it way too often.

2) Don't tell her, hide it. All is fine and dandy until you get caught. Then she will feel deceived and it will be a long time, if at all, that you come out of it okay. The trust factor will be lost.

I'm in the same boat. However, my "legal for now" usage is fine with my wife. I make my solutions and rub on my T-Gel in front of her. She has already told me what she would do if I began to pin. (Pins for even legal aas's and PH's are not legal in Ca.) I've been slowly educating her on what aas's do, and have tried to put to rest some of the associated myths to her. Now, she asks what type of roids I'm using and that she knows I'm juicing, which I'm not...yet. She doesn't want me to get any bigger, but I've told her my plans.

I'm a firm believer in the less people that know, the better off you'll be.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you reveal ph usage in general, it back come back and bite you if the ph ban becomes big news. I'm not sure what sort of publicity the ban would generate,