MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's where I went to school...

The whole thing was a joke. I never went to the (annual) block party in my time there, but it's progressively got worse with each year that's passed.

Watching this Saturday night when someone posted the first clip on facebook made me ashamed to call that my school. It was an absolute joke.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What the police should have done was, climb up on the roof where the camera was and hit the jackhole that couldnt keep the camera straight.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the police should have done was, climb up on the roof where the camera was and hit the jackhole that couldnt keep the camera straight.
There's actually quite a few videos out there of it; all amateur phone footage.

I was actually supposed to be back there when that happened; glad my plans changed to keep me from traveling.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Those cops showed alot of restraint, from what I could see a couple of them got hit with bottles, thats some messed up ****.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Those cops showed alot of restraint, from what I could see a couple of them got hit with bottles, thats some messed up ****.
Yep, kudos to them. Makes you wonder where the youth of today is heading....

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Easy solution to this problem.... the first punk who they witnessed fire a beer bottle at them? Yea, surround his ass and beat the everloving **** out of him with nightsticks, I mean beat him just like they do over in Europe and I guarantee the rest of those little ****s would haul ass and take law enforcement a little more seriously.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy solution to this problem.... the first punk who they witnessed fire a beer bottle at them? Yea, surround his ass and beat the everloving **** out of him with nightsticks, I mean beat him just like they do over in Europe and I guarantee the rest of those little ****s would haul ass and take law enforcement a little more seriously.
That could very well insight a riot though, so who knows.

TheLaw

TheLaw

Awards
That could very well insight a riot though, so who knows.
QFT, I was at block party at JMU last year when the riots were going down (well, not actually at the party, just happened to be visiting friends the same weekend). I kind of wish I had been there to watch from a safe distance. Look at the videos, it is pretty amusing watching these kids get put in their place by some tear gas.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
QFT, I was at block party at JMU last year when the riots were going down (well, not actually at the party, just happened to be visiting friends the same weekend). I kind of wish I had been there to watch from a safe distance. Look at the videos, it is pretty amusing watching these kids get put in their place by some tear gas.
Would have been more amusing to see those big water cannons like they have in Europe and other parts of the world.